Page 71 of 80 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast

Default Re: Super Orders v4.0 Support Thread

You might know what he means.
    A&H Accessories, Shop for unique hair and fashion accessories.
    Browse barrettes, clips, bows, headbands & more
    www.ahaccessories.com

Plugin Contributions

Ok, i never used SO3, so I will see if I have some time during the weekend to setup a test environment
    Quote Originally Posted by cooler0918 View Post
    You might know what he means.

Plugin Contributions

I'm in the same situation as yours.

I'm thinking that maybe I should remove old SO completely from old zen cart at first (or at least database modification), then upgrade the zen cart then install the SO again. I found one removal sql file (uninstall_super_orders_prior_versions.sql) in the 3.0.2 installation zip file. I will try and let you know.

May I know which GitHub you downloaded latest SO? DivaVocal or Zen4All? Did you download it from the master branch also?

Quote Originally Posted by cooler0918 View Post
    My the version that was installed on the 1.3.9h cart was 3.0

I copied that db and ran the zc_install, which upgraded the files and db. The cart is now on 1.5.5f

I then downloaded a version of 4.0.10 and I encountered the issue. I then started digging for answers and found this on that github https://github.com/DivaVocals/zen_SuperOrders/issues/17 while he states that he fixed it and point to how. No details are given and I do not have the knowledge to figured it out.
    Last edited by njcyx; 13 Jun 2019 at 04:45 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Super Orders v4.0 Support Thread (for ZC v1.5.x)

Quote Originally Posted by wsworx View Post
    I am using 1.5.5f with the last version from GitHub.
    Since my hosting company finally went to PHP 7.2 the GitHub version has been working completely without issue in 1.5.5f
    May I know which github you downloaded the latest superorders? DivaVocals' github or Zen4All's github? Did you download from Master branch? Can you please show me a direct link for that?

Plugin Contributions

Ok it works. Finally I can see notice on the top "Super Orders v4.0 install completed!" Yeah!

Here are the details:

If you are currently using old superorders 3.0.2 on old zen cart 1.3.9h, and if you want to upgrade your zen cart, you can only upgrade zen cart to 1.5.5f at this moment.

You need to create a new database with your old 1.3.9h database at first, then run sql code to remove database modification changed by old SO. In the installation files from SO 3.0.2, there is an uninstall sql file. You need to run that sql script (like via phpmyadmin or ssh). If your database has prefix for zen cart (like mine), you need to add prefix to that sql script manually before execute it.

Then upgrade the zen cart and install 4.0.10 superorders as normal. I downloaded the latest SO from DivaVocals, master branch (default). Here is the link:

https://github.com/DivaVocals/zen_SuperOrders
    Last edited by njcyx; 13 Jun 2019 at 07:00 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Hopefully, it will have a new release for support ZC 1.56+ and PHP 7.0+ since it has been stopped since 2014.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hamagawa View Post
    Hopefully, it will have a new release for support ZC 1.56+ and PHP 7.0+ since it has been stopped since 2014.
    There is. See https://github.com/Zen4All/Zen-Cart_...rders/tree/dev

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Design75 View Post
    Thanks

It would be nice however if github devs could append a release number or actual date to the downloadable file name.

Plugin Contributions

[31-Jul-2019 21:24:14] Request URI: /admin/index.php, IP address: 147.158.169.236
    #1 scandir() called at [/.../public_html/admin/includes/init_includes/init_so_config.php:48]
    #2 require(/.../public_html/admin/includes/init_includes/init_so_config.php) called at [/.../public_html/includes/autoload_func.php:48]
    #3 require(/.../public_html/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/.../public_html/admin/includes/application_top.php:171]
    #4 require(/.../public_html/admin/includes/application_top.php) called at [/.../public_html/admin/index.php:10]
    --> PHP Warning: scandir(/.../public_html/admin/includes/installers/super_orders): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /.../public_html/admin/includes/init_includes/init_so_config.php on line 48.

[31-Jul-2019 21:24:14] Request URI: /admin/index.php, IP address: 147.158.169.236
    #1 scandir() called at [/.../public_html/admin/includes/init_includes/init_so_config.php:48]
    #2 require(/.../public_html/admin/includes/init_includes/init_so_config.php) called at [/.../public_html/includes/autoload_func.php:48]
    #3 require(/.../public_html/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/.../public_html/admin/includes/application_top.php:171]
    #4 require(/.../public_html/admin/includes/application_top.php) called at [/.../public_html/admin/index.php:10]
    --> PHP Warning: scandir(): (errno 2): No such file or directory in /.../public_html/admin/includes/init_includes/init_so_config.php on line 48.

#1 sort() called at [/.../public_html/admin/includes/init_includes/init_so_config.php:53]
    --> PHP Warning: sort() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /.../public_html/admin/includes/init_includes/init_so_config.php on line 53.
    No sure why those code keep generate in the logs folder?

I'm with the lastest https://github.com/Zen4All/Zen-Cart_...rders/tree/dev
    Zen Cart v1.5.6c
    PHP v7.1

Plugin Contributions

--> PHP Warning: scandir(/.../public_html/admin/includes/installers/super_orders): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /.../public_html/admin/includes/init_includes/init_so_config.php on line 48.

--> PHP Warning: scandir(): (errno 2): No such file or directory in /.../public_html/admin/includes/init_includes/init_so_config.php on line 48.

#1 sort() called at [/.../public_html/admin/includes/init_includes/init_so_config.php:53]
    --> PHP Warning: sort() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /.../public_html/admin/includes/init_includes/init_so_config.php on line 53.
    No sure why the code & files keep generate in the logs folder?

I'm with the latest https://github.com/Zen4All/Zen-Cart_...rders/tree/dev
    Zen Cart v1.5.6c
    PHP 7.1
    Last edited by hamagawa; 31 Jul 2019 at 02:41 PM.

Page 71 of 80 FirstFirst ... 21616970717273 ... LastLast