Page 62 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Super Orders v4.0 Support Thread (for ZC v1.5.x)

OK - I'm back to trying to figure this thing out.

After trying the suggested GitHub version I still got a white screen. After MUCH comparing and such, I finally discovered that I can copy almost the entire YOUR_ADMIN/orders.php file. I had to delete line 40 to stop getting the white screen:

$order = new order ($oID);

Would someone care to tell me why that worked? Or if not having it will cause some trouble I am not aware of? I have no idea what it was there for.

Plugin Contributions

Hello, I wonder if somebody can help me with a Super Orders problem...

The issue occurs using Zen v1.5.4 but not on my v1.5.1 store. I see the addon isn't listed as compitable with v1.5.4 so imagine this is the issue. All other functions seem to work fine tho.

When using the Batch Form Print function I receive a blank page when selecting the Invoices or Packing Slips radio options from the 'Which form would you like to print?' section. The Shipping Labels and PDF options still work fine.

Checking my DeBug logs I see this is due to two classes (Currencies & Orders) attempting to be delcared twice.

I've tried changing the code in super_batch_pages.php to 'Require_once' instead of just 'require' but this hasn't helped. If I remove the lines completly:

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order.php');
    require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'currencies.php');

...the page loads but without the required order/currency information.

Hoping there might be a quick / easy fix for someone with more knowledge than me?!

Thanks for any help!

Plugin Contributions

Please ignore that request! I've tried on a clean install of zen 1.5.5 and it's all working ok....

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by teaj View Post
    Please ignore that request! I've tried on a clean install of zen 1.5.5 and it's all working ok....
    After installing the CSS/JS Loader and FEC addons, I'm now having problems with the batch form print again.

After setting criteria and searching for orders if the 'Check All' button is pressed the page is reset and the list of orders is gone. It seems to forget the criteria, it's not being included in the request / address bar as it should be.

Maybe due to some JS not loading probably now thanks to the css/js loader?

Perhaps someone knows about this? Cheers

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by teaj View Post
    After installing the CSS/JS Loader and FEC addons, I'm now having problems with the batch form print again.

After setting criteria and searching for orders if the 'Check All' button is pressed the page is reset and the list of orders is gone. It seems to forget the criteria, it's not being included in the request / address bar as it should be.

Maybe due to some JS not loading probably now thanks to the css/js loader?

Perhaps someone knows about this? Cheers
    I do not quite see how that could be related to each other, as the CSS/JS Loader and FEC addons ar in the front end, and SO is on the back end. Unless you installed the css loader on the back end?

Plugin Contributions

Thanks. I followed the css loader installation as normal, so yes just on the front end... I just couldn't think of any other reason why this function would stop working, no other changes were made to the back end.

If I manually check the orders I can then batch print forms no problem, but the "Check All" function is really useful when I have a lot of orders!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Super Orders v4.0 Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jeking View Post
    Bug in admin??

I never noticed it before so don't know if this is new or not. When entering a multi-line comment the line breaks aren't happening correctly.

When I enter:
    one
    two
    three

it displays as:
    one\r\ntwo\r\nthree

This is with version 4.0.10 on a 1.5.4 Zen Cart (two actually)

The customer email displays correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by hamagawa View Post
    I have same issues almost a year and I thought it is only happen to me.
    Seem like not.
    I have same issue since ever, I remember fixing it once but when the version changed I lost the fix. Did anyone fix this issue? I don't see solution posted.
    IDEAS Girl
    IDEAS Creative Group
    = Your image... our business!
    My contributions: SophyBlue / Sophy Blue-Grey / Mistik / The Bookshelf / Dynamic Sideboxes

Plugin Contributions

Hello, I just updated my ZC site to 1.5.5d. I did a fresh install, added my template, and installed my necessary add-ons. Then I ran the update on my database. All works great.

However, when I view the packing lists in the browser, they look fine. But when they print, the images print really long and skinny. I have Image Handler installed and the small image size is set to 150x150. I am suspicious that the image on the packing slip is simply being scaled from the original image size and that the resized small image is not what is actually being used. And so, when printing, the confines of the td keep the image width an appropriate size, but the height becomes whatever it will. I have confirmed that IH is resizing images correctly on the rest of my site, so it appears this is a specific issue.

Can someone help me locate the problem? I've searched around for it on the forum and in my files and can't seem to get anywhere.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Three Sisters View Post
    Hello, I just updated my ZC site to 1.5.5d. I did a fresh install, added my template, and installed my necessary add-ons. Then I ran the update on my database. All works great.
    Sorry, I can't help with the packing list images (we have them switched off in any case) but I'd be interested to know how you got on adding Super Orders to 1.5.5d. Did you have to make any changes from the standard downloaded plugin? I was under the impression that it wasn't working yet, but if it works for you, I'll try it again.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hairydog View Post
    Sorry, I can't help with the packing list images (we have them switched off in any case) but I'd be interested to know how you got on adding Super Orders to 1.5.5d. Did you have to make any changes from the standard downloaded plugin? I was under the impression that it wasn't working yet, but if it works for you, I'll try it again.

Yah - took a little bit for me to get it working. I posted in #611:
    After trying the suggested GitHub version I still got a white screen. After MUCH comparing and such, I finally discovered that I can copy almost the entire YOUR_ADMIN/orders.php file. I had to delete line 40 to stop getting the white screen:

$order = new order ($oID);
    I'm a far cry from good at this PHP stuff, so I'm a little nervous to pass it on as a "solution"... But it worked for me and I hope it will for you, too. Would be interested to hear if it does.

Page 62 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast