Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172
Results 711 to 719 of 719
  1. #711
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    278
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    red flag Re: Super Orders v4.0 Support Thread (for ZC v1.5.x)

    Hi,
    The latest versions of Firefox and Chrome browsers do not have the feature to print "Each frame seperately" , how do we resolve this to batch print forms generated by "Super Orders" ?

  2. #712
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    129
    Plugin Contributions
    1

    Default Re: Super Orders v4.0 Support Thread (for ZC v1.5.x)

    For now, my clients have reverted to an older version of Firefox, but that's far from ideal.

  3. #713
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Amersfoort, The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,815
    Plugin Contributions
    24

    Default Re: Super Orders v4.0 Support Thread (for ZC v1.5.x)

    Quote Originally Posted by harry2cool View Post
    Hi,
    The latest versions of Firefox and Chrome browsers do not have the feature to print "Each frame seperately" , how do we resolve this to batch print forms generated by "Super Orders" ?
    I have put it on the todo list for Super Orders 5 see for the issue : https://github.com/Zen4All/Zen-Cart_...rders/issues/8

  4. #714
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    76
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Super Orders v4.0 Support Thread (for ZC v1.5.x)

    Hi all

    Firstly, really excited to see a new version of Super Orders. Excited to try it out. I'm running 1.5.6c and have just tried to install on my store (cloned test site).

    I logged into the admin, uploaded the modded files and clicked a link in the admin. I get the following error:


    1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE configuration_group_id =' at line 3
    in:
    [UPDATE configuration_group SET sort_order = WHERE configuration_group_id = ;]



    Any ideas?

    Thanks

    Dene

  5. #715
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    129
    Plugin Contributions
    1

    Default Re: Super Orders v4.0 Support Thread (for ZC v1.5.x)

    Once again, I'm wondering the unwonderable. With ZC 1.5.6 it makes little sense to modify core admin files, and I see that six months ago, the use of modifiers was added to the list for release 5.1.0 of Super Orders. But there is no visibility of whether or not there has been any progress towards that milestone.

    Now I know that the people developing this are not getting paid for it, that they are busy, they have other committments. I don't need telling that again.

    It would be a huge help to know whether there is any chance of v5.0.0 or 5.1.0 of Super Orders emerging in the next few weeks or months.
    The last commits on github were months ago, but the next one might be later today, or not for another year or two: there's no way to tell from github.

  6. #716
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Amersfoort, The Netherlands
    Posts
    2,815
    Plugin Contributions
    24

    Default Re: Super Orders v4.0 Support Thread (for ZC v1.5.x)

    Still on the to-do list, moving up slowly. No dates set, an at the moment I have no idea when I can/will continue.
    Quote Originally Posted by hairydog View Post
    Once again, I'm wondering the unwonderable. With ZC 1.5.6 it makes little sense to modify core admin files, and I see that six months ago, the use of modifiers was added to the list for release 5.1.0 of Super Orders. But there is no visibility of whether or not there has been any progress towards that milestone.

    Now I know that the people developing this are not getting paid for it, that they are busy, they have other committments. I don't need telling that again.

    It would be a huge help to know whether there is any chance of v5.0.0 or 5.1.0 of Super Orders emerging in the next few weeks or months.
    The last commits on github were months ago, but the next one might be later today, or not for another year or two: there's no way to tell from github.

  7. #717
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    87
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Super Orders v4.0 Support Thread (for ZC v1.5.x)

    Quote Originally Posted by Design75 View Post
    Still on the to-do list, moving up slowly. No dates set, an at the moment I have no idea when I can/will continue.
    Would this be something that could be moved up the list were enough contributors willing to contribute?

  8. #718
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    151
    Plugin Contributions
    1

    Default Re: Super Orders v4.0 Support Thread

    init_so_config.php not working in php 7 /zencart 5.6 duw to this code

    if( mysql_num_rows( mysql_query("SHOW TABLES LIKE '".DB_PREFIX."so_payment_types'"))){
    $sql = "TRUNCATE TABLE ".DB_PREFIX."so_payment_types";
    $db->Execute($sql);
    }

    Kindly help

  9. #719
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    9,096
    Plugin Contributions
    72

    Default Re: Super Orders v4.0 Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by diptimoy View Post
    init_so_config.php not working in php 7 /zencart 5.6 duw to this code

    if( mysql_num_rows( mysql_query("SHOW TABLES LIKE '".DB_PREFIX."so_payment_types'"))){
    $sql = "TRUNCATE TABLE ".DB_PREFIX."so_payment_types";
    $db->Execute($sql);
    }

    Kindly help
    Change that section to use the Zen Cart $sniffer to see if the table exists:
    Code:
    if ($sniffer->table_exists(DB_PREFIX . 'so_payment_types')) {
        $db->Execute("TRUNCATE TABLE " . DB_PREFIX . "so_payment_types");
    }
    Better yet, there should be a constant
    Code:
    define('TABLE_SO_PAYMENT_TYPES', DB_PREFIX . 'so_payment_types');
    that's used when referencing that table.

 

 
Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172

Similar Threads

  1. v150 Edit Orders v4.0 Support Thread
    By DivaVocals in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 1491
    Last Post: 6 Dec 2019, 09:56 PM
  2. Edit Orders v3.0 for ZC 1.3.9 [Support Thread]
    By DivaVocals in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 656
    Last Post: 18 Apr 2016, 06:28 PM
  3. v139h Super Orders v3.0 Support Thread (for ZC v1.3.9)
    By DivaVocals in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 1018
    Last Post: 28 Apr 2014, 11:38 PM
  4. OLD Super Orders 2.0 (See v3.0 thread instead)
    By BlindSide in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 2019
    Last Post: 17 Jan 2012, 05:43 AM
  5. RE: Super Orders v3.0 Support Thread
    By Johnnyd in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22 Jun 2011, 09:28 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR