Page 170 of 179 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1784
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Edit Orders v4.0 Support Thread

So I gave up, deleted my ZC installation and did a new installation of 1.5.7c.
    Installed EO 4.6.0 but now I am getting the following error log when I attempt to access a customer order:

"Request URI: /*******/index.php?cmd=edit_orders&page=1&oID=7952&action=edit,
    #1 require(/home2/*******/public_html/*******) called at [/home2/*******/public_html/*******/index.php:11]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX_ADMIN - assumed 'DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX_ADMIN' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home2/*******/public_html/******* on line 79.

Request URI: /*******/index.php?cmd=edit_orders&page=1&oID=7952&action=edit, IP address: 107.204.159.118
    #1 require(/home2/*******/public_html/*******) called at [/home2/*******/public_html/*******/index.php:11]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX - assumed 'DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home2/*******/public_html/******* on line 79.
    "

I have looked but I cannot figure out which file these two constants would be defined in.
    I know the settings can be changed in Cofiguration:Store but according to this error they are not defined at all
    Can someone assist with this?

Thank You

Plugin Contributions

catalog/youradmin/includes/languages/english/edit_orders.php has the definitions, around line 76?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by wsworx View Post
    So I gave up, deleted my ZC installation and did a new installation of 1.5.7c.
    Installed EO 4.6.0 but now I am getting the following error log when I attempt to access a customer order:

"Request URI: /*******/index.php?cmd=edit_orders&page=1&oID=7952&action=edit,
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX_ADMIN - assumed 'DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX_ADMIN' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home2/*******/public_html/******* on line 79.

Request URI: /*******/index.php?cmd=edit_orders&page=1&oID=7952&action=edit, IP address: 107.204.159.118
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX - assumed 'DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home2/*******/public_html/******* on line 79.
    "

I have looked but I cannot figure out which file these two constants would be defined in.
    I know the settings can be changed in Cofiguration:Store but according to this error they are not defined at all
    Can someone assist with this?

Thank You
    https://github.com/zencart/zencart/b...ql#L2350-L2351

it looks like you have a bad install of ZC 157c...
    Last edited by carlwhat; 17 Jun 2021 at 05:41 PM.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post

it looks like you have a bad install...
    How is it that they are showing up in the My Store menu though?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Code Issue.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	9.5 KB 
ID:	19636

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by marton_1 View Post
    catalog/youradmin/includes/languages/english/edit_orders.php has the definitions, around line 76?
    I thought that as well but that is defining the following:

define('WARNING_DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX'

not

DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX

or

DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX_ADMIN

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by marton_1 View Post
    the line to which you referring looks to define WARNING_DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX, based on values for DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX_ADMIN and DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX.

the vars in question look to be part of a base ZC install and should be in the configuration table of the zen-cart database. if they are not there, then something failed in the install of the base zen-cart.

without digging too deep, i would guess there are debug logs for the zc install and something failed due to the database perhaps being in strict mode. but alas, i am just guessing.

best.
    author of square Webpay.

Plugin Contributions

it looks like you have a bad install of ZC 157c...
    I'm agreeing with @carlwhat here. @wsworx, within your admin, append the following to the admin's base URL:

/index.php?cmd=configuration&gID=6

... which will bring up the 'hidden' modules settings. Be very, very careful since some of those changes are programmatic!

Find the setting Admin configuration_key shows and change its value to 1. Then head back to Configuration :: My Store and select the Display Product with Tax setting.

What configuration key is identified?

Plugin Contributions

a few items:

• in your posting of the debug logs above, did you *** all of that stuff, or did the board do that? if it was you, only change the admin directory. else i (and others) need to make guesses about what file we are looking at.
    • line 79 of the guessed file above, looks to be actually line 78 in the repo. so something looks to be modified. (red herring, though...)
    • your posted image proves nothing to me. other than there are config values that have the description associated with those constants.
    • you need to look at the database and see what those values are. i changed mine and i still see the same image that you posted.
    • the image below shows that i changed the config value by adding a _2 to it.
    • what is in the database for the 2 items that you posted?

Name:	Screenshot from 2021-06-17 09-55-59.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	12.5 KB 
ID:	19637
    author of square Webpay.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I'm agreeing with @carlwhat here. @wsworx, within your admin, append the following to the admin's base URL:

/index.php?cmd=configuration&gID=6

... which will bring up the 'hidden' modules settings. Be very, very careful since some of those changes are programmatic!

Find the setting Admin configuration_key shows and change its value to 1. Then head back to Configuration :: My Store and select the Display Product with Tax setting.

What configuration key is identified?
    Configuration :: My Store and select the Display Product with Tax doesn't exist

Did you mean Configuration :: My Store and select the Display Price with Tax

Plugin Contributions

a few items:

• in your posting of the debug logs above, did you *** all of that stuff, or did the board do that? if it was you, only change the admin directory. else i (and others) need to make guesses about what file we are looking at.
    • line 79 of the guessed file above, looks to be actually line 78 in the repo. so something looks to be modified. (red herring, though...)
    • your posted image proves nothing to me. other than there are config values that have the description associated with those constants.
    • you need to look at the database and see what those values are. i changed mine and i still see the same image that you posted.
    • the image below shows that i changed the config value by adding a _2 to it.
    • what is in the database for the 2 items that you posted?

Name:	Screenshot from 2021-06-17 09-55-59.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	12.5 KB 
ID:	19637
    Okay, that seems to be the issue as I cannot find those two configuration keys in the configuration table.
    I will work on that issue first and get back.

Thank You for steering me in the right direction folks.