Page 151 of 179 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1787
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Edit Orders v4.0 Support Thread

Hello guys!
    Using this thread for the first time. Please be kind to me if I make silly mistakes.

I have been trying to use EO (latest version from last week) with ZC1.5.6c and spotted something interesting. It is calculating VAT twice on postage (table rate). So, with 20% VAT (the only tax created/used in the site), if I set the postage to £10, then £4 gets added to the total tax and grand total of the order. I tried to figure the issue out and did not have much luck.

With EO V1.4.2, I do not experience this issue (with ZC1.5.6a). But in EO 1.3.5 (with ZC1.5.6a), I did experience the same issue. Not sure if I am setting something wrongly in my site.

The other issue I noticed (even though I did not worry too much about it as there is a work around) is, if you change the tax on postage to 0% using EO, the whole VAT calculation gets messed up and the modified order does not have VAT at all. To get back to the old state, I change the VAT back to 20% and save the order and then use the 'reset' feature to correct the numbers.

Has anybody else experience such a weird behavior? Any help will be much appreciated.

Kind regards,
    Shahadat
    Last edited by shahadat9612; 9 Mar 2020 at 01:09 PM. Reason: missed relevant information first time.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by shahadat9612 View Post
    Hello guys!
    Using this thread for the first time. Please be kind to me if I make silly mistakes.

I have been trying to use EO (latest version from last week) with ZC1.5.6c and spotted something interesting. It is calculating VAT twice on postage (table rate). So, with 20% VAT (the only tax created/used in the site), if I set the postage to £10, then £4 gets added to the total tax and grand total of the order. I tried to figure the issue out and did not have much luck.

With EO V1.4.2, I do not experience this issue (with ZC1.5.6a). But in EO 1.3.5 (with ZC1.5.6a), I did experience the same issue. Not sure if I am setting something wrongly in my site.

The other issue I noticed (even though I did not worry too much about it as there is a work around) is, if you change the tax on postage to 0% using EO, the whole VAT calculation gets messed up and the modified order does not have VAT at all. To get back to the old state, I change the VAT back to 20% and save the order and then use the 'reset' feature to correct the numbers.

Has anybody else experience such a weird behavior? Any help will be much appreciated.

Kind regards,
    Shahadat
    The first issue you noted (the double-tax on shipping) has been addressed for the next release. See this GitHub posting for the change needed.

I'll need some time to investigate the second issue you identified.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    The first issue you noted (the double-tax on shipping) has been addressed for the next release. See this GitHub posting for the change needed.

Thanks so much! I will try the fix soon! Great work!

Plugin Contributions

Noting that I'm unable to reproduce the issue where setting the shipping tax-rate to 0 on a store that displays prices-with-tax causes the tax to be removed from products as well.

Plugin Contributions

Noting that I'm unable to reproduce the issue where setting the shipping tax-rate to 0 on a store that displays prices-with-tax causes the tax to be removed from products as well.
    I am sure, this only shows up under certain condition. I can replicate in my setup consistently. I will dig deeper to see if I can find the issue. Thanks for your help!

Plugin Contributions

Another quick fix to include in the next version:

Code:
    <!-- body_text_eof //-->
    <script>
        <!--
        handleShipping();
        function handleShipping() {
            if (document.getElementById('update_total_code') != undefined) {
                if (document.getElementById('update_total_code').value == 'ot_shipping') {
                    document.getElementById('update_total_shipping').style.display = 'table-cell';
                } else {
                    document.getElementById('update_total_shipping').style.display = 'none';
                }
            }
        }
            document.getElementById('update_total_code').onchange = function(){handleShipping();};
        }
        // -->
    </script>
    Without the 'undefined' check in each case, we end up getting a JS error while trying to edit orders.

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

I am sure, this only shows up under certain condition. I can replicate in my setup consistently. I will dig deeper to see if I can find the issue. Thanks for your help!
    You can try enabling EO's debug/trace logging via its configuration settings. That will create a per-order trace of the actions taken by EO for each edited order in your site's /logs/edit_orders sub-directory.

Once you've enabled debug and have recreated the issue, send me a PM and I'll let you know my direct email address (those trace-logs can get quite large).

Plugin Contributions

Another quick fix to include in the next version:

Code:
    <!-- body_text_eof //-->
    <script>
        <!--
        handleShipping();
        function handleShipping() {
                if (document.getElementById('update_total_code').value == 'ot_shipping') {
                    document.getElementById('update_total_shipping').style.display = 'table-cell';
                } else {
                    document.getElementById('update_total_shipping').style.display = 'none';
                }
            }
        }
            document.getElementById('update_total_code').onchange = function(){handleShipping();};
        }
        // -->
    </script>
    Without the 'undefined' check in each case, we end up getting a JS error while trying to edit orders.

Thanks!
    What order-totals are defined/in-use for the order? I can't fathom a configuration where there are no order-totals to be displayed, which would be the basis for that element to not be present.

Plugin Contributions

What order-totals are defined/in-use for the order? I can't fathom a configuration where there are no order-totals to be displayed, which would be the basis for that element to not be present.
    OK, I think I see the issue.

I'm guessing that your store doesn't have any additional order-totals active (over and above the ot_tax, ot_subtotal, ot_shipping and ot_total values). Please verify.

Plugin Contributions

I've just submitted EO v4.5.1 to the Zen Cart moderators for review; I'll post back here when it's available for download.

This release contains changes associated with the following GitHub issues:

#150: When Editing order its applying tax on shipping which is already taxed.
    #153: Conditionally-load javascript for conditionally-rendered form fields.
    #154: Correct ot_onetime_discount presence check.