Page 171 of 179 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 1787
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Edit Orders v4.0 Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post

Find the setting Admin configuration_key shows and change its value to 1. Then head back to Configuration :: My Store and select the Display Product with Tax setting.
    oh my, that explains my confusion!

you learn something new every day!

thanks @lat9.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    oh my, that explains my confusion!

you learn something new every day!

thanks @lat9.
    That's what life's about!

Plugin Contributions

So after I cleared my head and thought more through it I went back through my configuration table and I found that I do have these configuration keys in the configuration table of the database. When I attempt to access a customer in Customers:Orders:Edit Orders I get a blank screen and below is the only log file I get. It is titled as a warning not an actual error "myDEBUG-adm-20210618-093749-913692-warning.log". I can change the settings for the two in Configuration:My Store and the database will reflect that change so they are working correctly.

Any ideas or thoughts would be greatly appreciated?

I tried doing a new installation and copying my data over to the new tables but I can't resolve a MYSql error about there being duplicate records in the addressbook table for the customerid primary key.

[18-Jun-2021 09:37:49 America/Boise] Request URI: /ADMIN/index.php?cmd=edit_orders&oID=7929&action=edit, IP address: ***.***.***.***
    #1 require(/home2/*****/public_html/ADMIN/edit_orders.php) called at [/home2/*****/public_html/ADMIN/index.php:11]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX_ADMIN - assumed 'DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX_ADMIN' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home2/*****/public_html/ADMIN/edit_orders.php on line 79.

[18-Jun-2021 09:37:49 America/Boise] Request URI: /ADMIN/index.php?cmd=edit_orders&oID=7929&action=edit, IP address: ***.***.***.***
    #1 require(/home2/*****/public_html/ADMIN/edit_orders.php) called at [/home2/*****/public_html/ADMIN/index.php:11]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX - assumed 'DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home2/*****/public_html/ADMIN/edit_orders.php on line 79.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by wsworx View Post
    So after I cleared my head and thought more through it I went back through my configuration table and I found that I do have these configuration keys in the configuration table of the database. When I attempt to access a customer in Customers:Orders:Edit Orders I get a blank screen and below is the only log file I get. It is titled as a warning not an actual error "myDEBUG-adm-20210618-093749-913692-warning.log". I can change the settings for the two in Configuration:My Store and the database will reflect that change so they are working correctly.

Any ideas or thoughts would be greatly appreciated?

I tried doing a new installation and copying my data over to the new tables but I can't resolve a MYSql error about there being duplicate records in the addressbook table for the customerid primary key.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX_ADMIN - assumed 'DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX_ADMIN' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home2/*****/public_html/ADMIN/edit_orders.php on line 79.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX - assumed 'DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home2/*****/public_html/ADMIN/edit_orders.php on line 79.
    I am really confused with these two constants. If they are constants don't they have to be declared somewhere, I would think in a language file but, and if they are what file is it that they are declared in because I have looked and looked and cannot find it. And what really whacks me out is they are used in a bunch of other places and none of that code is having issues....lol.
    The other thing I notice is everywhere else it is coded like this which I understand:

if (DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX == 'true')

but in the Admin/editorders.php file it is coded like this in the define statement:

(DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX_ADMIN != 'true' ? 'out ' : ' ')
    Last edited by wsworx; 18 Jun 2021 at 06:24 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by wsworx View Post
    I am really confused with these two constants. If they are constants don't they have to be declared somewhere, I would think in a language file but, and if they are what file is it that they are declared in because I have looked and looked and cannot find it. And what really whacks me out is they are used in a bunch of other places and none of that code is having issues....lol.
    Each of the configuration_key values present in the configuration table in the database are present both admin/storefront as constants of the same name.

Plugin Contributions

Each of the configuration_key values present in the configuration table in the database are present both admin/storefront as constants of the same name.
    But how and where are they defined?
    Only in the database?

Plugin Contributions

They're 'converted' from database definitions to PHP define's via /includes/init_includes/init_db_config_read.php.

Plugin Contributions

I've just submitted v4.6.0 of Edit Orders for the Zen Cart moderators' review; I'll post back here when it's available for download.

This release contains changes associated with the following GitHub issues:

#45: Remove Ty Package Tracker integration, now provided by a separate plugin.
    #189: Drop support for Zen Cart versions prior to 1.5.6.
    #190: Refactoring for zc156+ and restructuring.
    #191: Eliminate product-price input fields when pricing method is Auto or AutoSpecials.
    #193: Correct MySQL error when tax isn't set.
    #195: Make EO more 'screen-reader friendly'.
    #198: Correct order-update when an order-total's value is taxed.
    #200: eo_get_new_product now returns all products and products_description fields.
    #201: eo_get_country now returns its input value, if that value is an array.
    #202: Correct PHP notice issued during product addition if ot_loworder_fee or ot_cod_fee is active.
    Now available for download: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1513

Plugin Contributions

One of my custom discounts disappears on order edit in Zen Cart 1.5.7c / EO 4.6.0. Any ideas? I have custom *fees* which are retained correctly over order edits but the discount vanishes from the orders_total table and from the Total.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Ugh sorry this was my fault. Please disregard.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.