Page 174 of 179 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 1787
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Edit Orders v4.0 Support Thread - admin currency display after edit order

Quote Originally Posted by OldNGrey View Post
    I sell in AUD$ and Admin | Home |display new order list displays new orders with a dollar sign and any international currency selected for display by the customer is also displayed inside brackets after the AUD value. eg "$37.20 (£19.95)".

If I select that order and select edit order for that order to get an idea on cost in AUD for customs purposes etc and cancel out of the editing, the values displayed on the home page are now all in the foreign currency eg "£37.20 (£19.95)".

The only way to clear this is to log out and log back in.
    Is that custom code? I've got a client who sells in CA$ and US$ and I'm not seeing that for placed orders.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Edit Orders v4.0 Support Thread - admin currency display after edit order

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Is that custom code? I've got a client who sells in CA$ and US$ and I'm not seeing that for placed orders.
    Duh, it's that block on the home page ... I'll check that out.

Plugin Contributions

Duh, it's that block on the home page ... I'll check that out.
    GitHub tracking issue: https://github.com/lat9/edit_orders/issues/211

Plugin Contributions

I've just submitted v4.6.1 of Edit Orders for the Zen Cart moderators' review; I'll post back here when it's available for download.

This release contains changes associated with the following GitHub issues:

#203: Remove "Ty Package Tracker" and other duplicates from the language file.
    #206: Add hidden field on order-update to include each ordered product's "products_id".
    #208: Correct unwanted "Edit" button (and log) when an order-deletion is being confirmed.
    #209: Ensure 'EO_DEBUG_ACTION_LEVEL' configuration setting is recorded; might not be for way-old versions when updating.
    #210: On add/update, TEXT attributes' maximum-entry should be based on the option's 'length', not the 'size'.
    #211: Correctly manage $_SESSION['currency'] for orders placed in a currency other than the site's default.

Additional thanks to @OldNGrey for helping to validate the change for issue#211.

Plugin Contributions

I've just submitted v4.6.1 of Edit Orders for the Zen Cart moderators' review; I'll post back here when it's available for download.

This release contains changes associated with the following GitHub issues:

#203: Remove "Ty Package Tracker" and other duplicates from the language file.
    #206: Add hidden field on order-update to include each ordered product's "products_id".
    #208: Correct unwanted "Edit" button (and log) when an order-deletion is being confirmed.
    #209: Ensure 'EO_DEBUG_ACTION_LEVEL' configuration setting is recorded; might not be for way-old versions when updating.
    #210: On add/update, TEXT attributes' maximum-entry should be based on the option's 'length', not the 'size'.
    #211: Correctly manage $_SESSION['currency'] for orders placed in a currency other than the site's default.

Additional thanks to @OldNGrey for helping to validate the change for issue#211.
    Now available for download: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1513

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Edit Orders v4.0 Support Thread - blank screen after order change

ZC 1.57c, template fluorspar

I've looked back over a year in the posts on this thread and don't see anyone else having this problem. So I'm not sure whether it's connected to my template or what. I can change an order with Edit Orders but when I save the change, the screen does not reload. If I refresh back to the admin home page, the changes are there and everything appears to be correct, but it's necessary to do that for every change you have to make. We don't often need to make a change, but this is still irritating. Any suggestions?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by HeleneWallis View Post

I've looked back over a year in the posts on this thread and don't see anyone else having this problem. So I'm not sure whether it's connected to my template or what. I can change an order with Edit Orders but when I save the change, the screen does not reload. If I refresh back to the admin home page, the changes are there and everything appears to be correct, but it's necessary to do that for every change you have to make. We don't often need to make a change, but this is still irritating. Any suggestions?
    Have you tried refreshing your browser cache?

Plugin Contributions

Any debug logs associated with that "screen does not reload" action?

Plugin Contributions

Any debug logs associated with that "screen does not reload" action?
    No, nothing.

Plugin Contributions

No, nothing.
    What's the site's setting for Configuration :: Logging :: Report All Errors (Admin)? If it's set to 'No', try setting it to 'IgnoreDups' and see if a log's generated.