Page 74 of 179 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Edit Orders v4.0 Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by lhungil View Post
    Edit Orders 4.0.x is not compatible with Zen Cart >= 1.5.2.
    Ugh... Bummer. I am desperate for a solution to the miscalculation errors in EO 4.1.4.

Plugin Contributions

I have zen cart 1.5.0 with edit orders 4.1 installed. I also have isbn/upc fields installed. When i attempt to edit a customer order i get the following error on the top in the admin window (There was a problem retrieving transaction details. ) the associated log file contains: [14-Apr-2015 22:27:53 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error: 1054:Unknown column 'p.products_quantity' in 'field list' :: SELECT `p`.`products_quantity` FROM `zen_products` WHERE `p`.`products_id` = '19492' in /home4/pitstopc/public_html/store/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 120.

I have tried to resolve it by uninstalling the add-on and reinstalling it without any success. I have the feeling I put a file in the wrong place and in the right place. so it is creating this problem.

Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by 0ldgeezer View Post
    I have zen cart 1.5.0 with edit orders 4.1 installed. ... the log file contains: [14-Apr-2015 22:27:53 America/Chicago] PHP Fatal error: 1054:Unknown column 'p.products_quantity' in 'field list' :: SELECT `p`.`products_quantity` FROM `zen_products` WHERE `p`.`products_id` = '19492' in /home4/pitstopc/public_html/store/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 120. ...
    Please follow the instructions in the posted fix to resolve this error message.
    The glass is not half full. The glass is not half empty. The glass is simply too big!
    Where are the Zen Cart Debug Logs? Where are the HTTP 500 / Server Error Logs?
    Zen Cart related projects maintained by lhûngîl : Plugin / Module Tracker

Plugin Contributions

Please follow the instructions in the posted fix to resolve this error message.
    I tried the fix that was listed and it changed the results a bit. Now I get a blank white screen when i attempt to update an order and no longer get a generated logfile. So after waiting a few moments I go back to the original screen and there is no error at the top either. Still no joy in being able to update an order.

I have even gone as far as upgrading from zencart 1.5.1 to 1.5.4 and upgraded my database accordingly. Didn't seem to make a difference. So i started over from scratch and still have the problem carried over.

I appreciate your help with this, I am getting slightly over cooked.

Plugin Contributions

Should be a log file if you see a "white screen" when clicking "update" (if using FTP to access the logs be sure to clear any cache in your FTP client).

If you are seeing a white screen when trying to access "/admin/edit_orders.php" it could indicate something not quite merged correctly (or a bad upload)... Could also be a number of other things... Are there any errors in the Apache error log?
    Last edited by lhungil; 16 Apr 2015 at 04:07 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Edit Orders 4.0.x is not compatible with Zen Cart >= 1.5.2.
    For anyone who has been having the same troubles I was having with group discounts causing calculation errors in 4.1.4, I do now have a copy of 4.0.4 that will work on ZC 1.5.3. At least now I can edit my orders in the admin panel, rather than having to go directly into the database.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the resolution. I hadn't thought of updating my other plug-ins. lhungil, Thank you..

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by geezerly View Post
    Thanks for the resolution. I hadn't thought of updating my other plug-ins. lhungil, Thank you..
    No problem. For other people who may stumble across these posts in the future, after the posted fix was applied additional error logs were identified. The logs indicated an older version of a 3rd party "Order Total" module was installed. Updating the "Order Total" module appears to have resolved the "white screen".

Were there any other changes / fixes needed geezerly?
    The glass is not half full. The glass is not half empty. The glass is simply too big!
    Where are the Zen Cart Debug Logs? Where are the HTTP 500 / Server Error Logs?
    Zen Cart related projects maintained by lhûngîl : Plugin / Module Tracker

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

I have a problem with the Edit Orders 4.1.4 plugin (Zencart 1.5.0). Prices of products, taxes and shipping charge are calculated correctly, but the edit doesn't consider additional prices (e.g. insured shipment or cash on delivery ). How can I solve this problem?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Name:  no_calc_cart.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  20.8 KB

Plugin Contributions

Order Total pricing IS NOT calculated by Edit Orders. Your installed Order Total modules are responsible for returning the correct data for Zen Cart to update Order Totals (such as "Totale").

Would suggest taking a look at the two Order Total modules you have installed (Insured Shipment and Cash on Delivery) to determine why they are not working when loaded from the Zen Cart administration interface. Would also suggest checking the Zen Cart debug logs (if any).