Page 169 of 179 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1784
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Edit Orders v4.0 Support Thread

Ah ok, this appears to be working good now. Thank you so much for the help

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    If you're not using manual-entry pricing, the product prices are automatically calculated and override any manual entry.
    the configuration is as follows
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	27.6 KB 
ID:	19564

Plugin Contributions

... and you've got the ability to "Choose" whether manual or automatic, with the default being automatic. If you don't change the price-calculation method to 'Manual' prior to submitting the order for update, the automatic pricing calculation mode will kick in.

Plugin Contributions

I was advised by diptimoy to post here, but currently our coupons are still not being calculated properly. The last bit of help you gave me to edit the code in the editorders plugin worked well. Was wondering if there's something else I can do to fix this. Basically, the tax is taking the subtotal with the coupon deducted into account, but the fee and total are not.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky View Post
    I was advised by diptimoy to post here, but currently our coupons are still not being calculated properly. The last bit of help you gave me to edit the code in the editorders plugin worked well. Was wondering if there's something else I can do to fix this. Basically, the tax is taking the subtotal with the coupon deducted into account, but the fee and total are not.
    What is the relative sort-order of ot_coupon when comparing to the ot_shipping and ot_tax?

Plugin Contributions

I tried to reply with this but it appears to have not gone through? See the image attached.

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	17.2 KB 
ID:	19581

Plugin Contributions

spanky, just so i am clear, when a customer enters a coupon on the store front, does ZC calculate the coupon correctly?

and then if you are in the admin section using EO, it no longer calculates it correctly?

does the order you are using have products on it that are NOT applicable to the coupon?

in my testing, i have found the ot_coupon module processes differently when using EO then it does when on the storefront.

you previously stated you were using v157c. you can try commenting out line 676 as indicated here:

https://github.com/zencart/zencart/b....php#L674-L677

but i would double check that the coupon works on both the storefront and on the admin using EO. if it now works using EO but is incorrect on the storefront, we can add some additional code to address that situation.

if that change does not work, i will just crawl back into the hole from which i came.

best.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

So, I have yet to attempt the fix you mentioned but conducted another test just to be sure, and I get the same incorrect values both in the store front and back end. Let me break it down to try and make it clear:

So first off - I don't know if this is normal behavior or not, but I can never actually see the discount reflected in the subtotal. The subtotal always shows as what it is without the discount, and then after shows whatever the discount amount comes out to be.

So I have the following order with the following values after the coupon:

Subtotal: 202.40
    Discount: 20.24 (10%)
    Shipping: 38.50
    Fee 8.43
    Tax: 18.62
    Total: 247.71

Now, again to clarify, that 202.40 is the same before and after the coupon is applied. If you do the math, you'll see that the fee is calculated by adding the shipping and unmodified subtotal together and multiplying by 3.5%

The sales tax, however, is subtracting 20.24 from 202.40, then adding that to the shipping and (incorrect) fee, then multiplying the sum by 8.125%, which is correct (other then the fact that the fee is incorrect).

I asked diptimoy to implement the fix you mentioned so I can do some more testing, but to be clear, these results are both on the storefront and back end.

Plugin Contributions

I tried to reply with this but it appears to have not gone through? See the image attached.

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	17.2 KB 
ID:	19581
    I'll note that the ot_coupon's sort-order causes its calculations to be performed prior to that of ot_shipping, so if your coupon(s) include free-shipping, the associated order's calculations will be off.

Plugin Contributions

I've just submitted v4.6.0 of Edit Orders for the Zen Cart moderators' review; I'll post back here when it's available for download.

This release contains changes associated with the following GitHub issues:

#45: Remove Ty Package Tracker integration, now provided by a separate plugin.
    #189: Drop support for Zen Cart versions prior to 1.5.6.
    #190: Refactoring for zc156+ and restructuring.
    #191: Eliminate product-price input fields when pricing method is Auto or AutoSpecials.
    #193: Correct MySQL error when tax isn't set.
    #195: Make EO more 'screen-reader friendly'.
    #198: Correct order-update when an order-total's value is taxed.
    #200: eo_get_new_product now returns all products and products_description fields.
    #201: eo_get_country now returns its input value, if that value is an array.
    #202: Correct PHP notice issued during product addition if ot_loworder_fee or ot_cod_fee is active.