Page 145 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1784
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Edit Orders v4.0 Support Thread

Hi, been using EO 4.4.0 for 1.5.6b and most work except for product quantity update. I can edit quantity in the order, but it does not deduct or add anything to the product stock quantity.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by pugo0814 View Post
    Hi, been using EO 4.4.0 for 1.5.6b and most work except for product quantity update. I can edit quantity in the order, but it does not deduct or add anything to the product stock quantity.
    Thanks for the report. I've created this (https://github.com/lat9/edit_orders/issues/121) GitHub issue to track the change in the forthcoming v4.4.1 release.

Just submitted for review by the Zen Cart moderators; once approved, the update can be downloaded here: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1513
    Last edited by lat9; 9 Jul 2019 at 12:57 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks lat9 for the quick response.. will wait for the update then.

Plugin Contributions

Ah, thanks guys! I had the price calculation set to 'Auto' instead of 'Manual'. Everything is working as intended!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by pugo0814 View Post
    Thanks lat9 for the quick response.. will wait for the update then.
    You can also download the various EO distributions from its GitHub repository: https://github.com/lat9/edit_orders/releases

Plugin Contributions

Please delete. Fixed issue by myself. Thanks!
    Last edited by monarchacct; 10 Jul 2019 at 03:21 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by monarchacct View Post
    Hello!

We are having an issue with the mod. If I try to edit an order and hit "Update", I get a blank page, doesn't matter the type of edit (even changing "Notify Customer" status). Hitting the back button will bring me back, but nothing happens. We are using version 4.3.5 of the module on Zen Cart 1.5.6b.

The log file gives me this error:

Code:
    --> PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function zen_get_products_manufacturers_id() in /home2/xxxxxx/public_html/monarchtaxforms/internal/includes/modules/order_total/ot_table_discounts.php on line 391.
    We also use the Table Discounts module by ThatSoftwareGuy and Ceon's Advanced Shipper. I tried what was suggested in the documentation under "Interaction with Other Modules" (Copy the order-total's function file(s) to your store's /YOUR_ADMIN/includes/functions/extra_functions directory.) but Table Discounts does not have any function files other than the main PHP file.

Any help would be really appreciated! Thanks!
    That function (zen_get_products_manufacturers_id) is not a "standard" Zen Cart function. I suggest that you use your admin's Tools->Developers Tool Kit to find where it is defined on the storefront. Once found, you can create a copy of that function for use in the admin, creating a .php file in /admin/includes/functions/extra_functions to 'hold' that function's definition.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    That function (zen_get_products_manufacturers_id) is not a "standard" Zen Cart function. I suggest that you use your admin's Tools->Developers Tool Kit to find where it is defined on the storefront. Once found, you can create a copy of that function for use in the admin, creating a .php file in /admin/includes/functions/extra_functions to 'hold' that function's definition.
    Thank you for your reply! Much appreciated. I was able to easily fix this issue by changing mock shopping cart to false, per the documentation.

However, I now have another issue. If I try to add a discount coupon to the order total, it works perfectly, but if I try to add an additional discount or charge, the module won't do it. Like I mentioned in my previous post, I use Table Discounts, and I forgot to mention I also use Priority Handling 1.3.0 for an optional rush charge to every order. If I try to apply either a rush charge or a discount, I get a "Success: Order has been successfully updated." but the charge won't appear. The funny thing is that there is no error message in the logs, and the edit order log does not even show that I was attempting to add an extra charge.

Code:
    2019-07-10 15:18:15, Edit Orders entered (4.3.5) action (edit)
    Enabled Order Totals: ot_subtotal.php;ot_table_discounts.php;ot_coupon.php;ot_tax.php;ot_shipping.php;ot_priority_handling.php;ot_total.php
    getOrderInfo, on entry: Called by /home2/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxxx/admin/edit_orders.php on line #705
    	Subtotal: (not set), Shipping: (not set), Shipping Tax: (not set), Tax: 0.00, Total: 26.18, Tax Groups: {"0.0000":"1"}
    	$_SESSION['shipping']: {"title":"Shipping (UPS - UPS: Ground ($10.22) (1.75Lbs))","id":"advshipper_","cost":10.22}

Order Totals
    		ot_subtotal. Text: $19.95, Value: 19.9500
    		ot_coupon. Text: -$3.99, Value: 3.9900
    		ot_shipping. Text: $10.22, Value: 10.2200
    		ot_total. Text: $26.18, Value: 26.1800

Checking order for virtual status.  Order contains 1 unique products, 0 of those are virtual

getProductTaxes(Tax)
    {"products_tax_class_id":"1"}{"qty":1,"id":"537","name":"Columnar Sheet Double Page Ruling 24 Columns White<br><br>1021-2","model":"1021-24","tax":"0.0000","price":"19.9500","final_price":"19.9500","onetime_charges":"0.0000","products_priced_by_attribute":"0","product_is_free":"0","products_discount_type":"2","products_discount_type_from":"0"}
    getProductTaxes, returning 0.

calculateOrderShippingTax, advshipper does not provide tax-information.
    calculateOrderShippingTax returning 0.
    getOrderInfo, on exit:
    null
    	Subtotal: 19.95, Shipping: 10.22, Shipping Tax: 0, Tax: 0.00, Total: 26.18, Tax Groups: {"Tax":0}
    	$_SESSION['shipping']: {"title":"Shipping (UPS - UPS: Ground ($10.22) (1.75Lbs))::","id":"advshipper_","cost":10.22}

Order Totals
    		ot_subtotal. Text: $19.95, Value: 19.9500
    		ot_coupon. Text: -$3.99, Value: 3.9900
    		ot_shipping. Text: $10.22, Value: 10.2200
    		ot_total. Text: $26.18, Value: 26.1800

Checking order for virtual status.  Order contains 1 unique products, 0 of those are virtual

============================================================
    = Creating display of Order Product #46936
    ============================================================
    Product Details:
    {"qty":1,"id":"537","name":"Columnar Sheet Double Page Ruling 24 Columns White<br><br>1021-2","model":"1021-24","tax":"0.0000","price":"19.9500","final_price":"19.9500","onetime_charges":"0.0000","products_priced_by_attribute":"0","product_is_free":"0","products_discount_type":"2","products_discount_type_from":"0"}
    I did notice in the newer version that there is now a dropdown menu with items from our order totals modules, as opposed to the older version that we were using which only had blank fields. An additional question would be if there was an easy way to either add items to that dropdown or get rid of it altogether and have blank fields so our CSRs can type whatever they want and not depend on what modules are present in our order totals list?

Name:  Screen Shot 2019-07-10 at 11.21.54 AM.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  14.4 KB

Once again, thank you!

Plugin Contributions

Please note that the "Use a Mock Cart" setting has been removed from EO, starting with v4.4.0. Starting with that version, EO always uses the mock cart.

It sounds like those order-total modules have made core-file changes to the storefront shopping-cart class to provide information that they need. Edit Orders expects that order-total modules use the information present in the order, not the shopping-cart, to gather any required settings.

You could use EO's ot_misc_cost and/or ot_onetime_discount order totals to enable your CSRs to 'type anything they want', but it's not possible (without a site-specific edit to edit_orders.php) to remove that dropdown entirely.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Please note that the "Use a Mock Cart" setting has been removed from EO, starting with v4.4.0. Starting with that version, EO always uses the mock cart.

It sounds like those order-total modules have made core-file changes to the storefront shopping-cart class to provide information that they need. Edit Orders expects that order-total modules use the information present in the order, not the shopping-cart, to gather any required settings.

You could use EO's ot_misc_cost and/or ot_onetime_discount order totals to enable your CSRs to 'type anything they want', but it's not possible (without a site-specific edit to edit_orders.php) to remove that dropdown entirely.
    This worked perfectly. Thank you!

Now, can I duplicate ot_misc_cost and/or ot_onetime_discount so I can have multiple entries?