Page 157 of 179 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159167 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1787
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Edit Orders v4.0 Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Hmm, looks like you've got My Store::Show Split Tax Lines set to false. Let me investigate further.
    The work-around for this issue is to update the above setting to true, so that each tax-type's value is recorded as a separate ot_tax order-total.

The underlying cause of the issue is that the order's shipping-tax's "Tax Group" isn't captured as part of the order's processing so that reconstructing the order's taxes when all the taxes are bundled into a single, overall value is 'difficult'.

Plugin Contributions

The work-around for this issue is to update the above setting to true, so that each tax-type's value is recorded as a separate ot_tax order-total.

The underlying cause of the issue is that the order's shipping-tax's "Tax Group" isn't captured as part of the order's processing so that reconstructing the order's taxes when all the taxes are bundled into a single, overall value is 'difficult'.
    GitHub issue created for tracking: https://github.com/lat9/edit_orders/issues/158

Plugin Contributions

I quite agree. Perhaps something involving LIKE (but perhaps excluding default strings like "Tax" or "Sales Tax"?) might work. I can see how this block was created in response to an edge case.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    I quite agree. Perhaps something involving LIKE (but perhaps excluding default strings like "Tax" or "Sales Tax"?) might work. I can see how this block was created in response to an edge case.
    It's actually not an edge case, that shipping-tax handling was created based on various uses where (as in your case) the tax on shipping is different than that associated with the various products in the order.

Plugin Contributions

Finally got around to trying to upgrade my site from 1.3.9h to the latest version, 1.5.7. Love Super Orders and Edit Orders. My Faves for sure. For some reason I cant get edit orders to work and Im thinking its a simple workaround, but I haven't found it yet. I get this error when trying to edit or delete an order

The store's zen_add_tax function must be updated to enable Edit Orders' use.

I see a file with the same name, but opening it did not provide any clues to how to remove it and I have been through every admin tab available with no luck...

My admin log has this message

#1 sizeof() called at [/admen/orders.php:1110]
    #2 require(/admen/orders.php) called at [/admen/index.php:11]
    --> PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /admen/orders.php on line 1110.

Any idea how to squash this message and let edit orders do its work?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by johnniejetski2 View Post
    Finally got around to trying to upgrade my site from 1.3.9h to the latest version, 1.5.7. Love Super Orders and Edit Orders. My Faves for sure. For some reason I cant get edit orders to work and Im thinking its a simple workaround, but I haven't found it yet. I get this error when trying to edit or delete an order

The store's zen_add_tax function must be updated to enable Edit Orders' use.

I see a file with the same name, but opening it did not provide any clues to how to remove it and I have been through every admin tab available with no luck...

My admin log has this message

#1 sizeof() called at [/admen/orders.php:1110]
    #2 require(/admen/orders.php) called at [/admen/index.php:11]
    --> PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /admen/orders.php on line 1110.

Any idea how to squash this message and let edit orders do its work?
    Arggh, that's still not fixed in zc157? Anyway, the Installation :: Changes to zen_add_tax tab in the EO readme identifies the changes needed to the admin's /includes/functions/general.php that are required for EO to do its thing.

Plugin Contributions

That definitely made it better, however when I went to DELETE an order I get this
    This page isn’t working
    www.MY-SITE. is currently unable to handle this request.
    HTTP ERROR 500

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by johnniejetski2 View Post
    That definitely made it better, however when I went to DELETE an order I get this
    This page isn’t working
    www.MY-SITE. is currently unable to handle this request.
    HTTP ERROR 500
    ... and in your site's /logs sub-directory will be a myDEBUG-adm-{something}.log file containing details as to what that underlying issue is. Remember that since it's an admin log-file, it will contain a reference to your admin directory's name, so you need to xxx-that out prior to posting back.

Plugin Contributions

Lat9 - Can you tell me where the zen_get_countries_name() function is defined at?

I thought i had the module working, but now I am getting an error: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function zen_get_countries_name() in /home/userdir/public_html/store/admin/includes/functions/extra_functions/edit_orders_functions.php:586

I looked online but I am not seeing the function in any of the ZenCart documentation.
    - Jeff

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_Mash View Post
    Lat9 - Can you tell me where the zen_get_countries_name() function is defined at?

I thought i had the module working, but now I am getting an error: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function zen_get_countries_name() in /home/userdir/public_html/store/admin/includes/functions/extra_functions/edit_orders_functions.php:586

I looked online but I am not seeing the function in any of the ZenCart documentation.
    looks like a typo. use:

PHP Code:
    'name' => zen_get_country_name($country_info->fields['countries_id']), 
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.