Page 134 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1787
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Edit Orders v4.0 Support Thread

Go to configuration and then down to Edit Orders

This is where you would go to look to see what version you currently have installed in the Zen Cart?
    Last edited by drm1963; 8 Nov 2018 at 05:06 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by drm1963 View Post
    Go to configuration and then down to Edit Orders

This is where you would go to look to see what version you currently have installed in the Zen Cart?
    Yes, that is where the current version for Edit Orders is displayed.

Plugin Contributions

Was told to post this error from my logs file here - any idea what is causing this:

zen 1.5.5f - php 7.1 - version 4.3.3 of 'edit-orders'

[02-Dec-2018 00:34:13 UTC] Request URI: /adminxxxxxx/edit_orders.php?page=1&oID=243424&action=update_order, IP address: 160.3.207.42
    #1 zen_round() called at [/home/honor/public_html/includes/classes/currencies.php:94]
    #2 currencies->value() called at [/home/honor/public_html/adminxxxxxx/includes/classes/editOrders.php:436]
    #3 editOrders->eoRoundCurrencyValue() called at [/home/honor/public_html/adminxxxxxx/includes/classes/editOrders.php:441]
    #4 editOrders->eoFormatCurrencyValue() called at [/home/honor/public_html/adminxxxxxx/edit_orders.php:475]

[02-Dec-2018 00:34:13 UTC] PHP Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/honor/public_html/adminxxxxxx/includes/functions/general.php on line 1783

coding is attached in image. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2018-12-07_2230.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	18161
    Last edited by lidlchris; 8 Dec 2018 at 06:34 AM. Reason: added mod version

Plugin Contributions

Did you apply the modifications required by EO to your store's /includes/classes/order.php and /YOUR_ADMIN/includes/classes/order.php?

The EO call that the debug-log is complaining about occurs during EO's update processing when it's recreating the order's totals, converting their (presumed) numeric value to a currency-based string display.

The as-shipped storefront order-class doesn't include the numeric portion of an order-total's value when it recreates an order; that's what the storefront changes required by EO do.

Turn on the Edit Orders debug via its configuration setting, update that order again and send me a copy of the log (it'll be big) to my direct email address, which I'll PM to you.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Did you apply the modifications required by EO to your store's /includes/classes/order.php and /YOUR_ADMIN/includes/classes/order.php?

The EO call that the debug-log is complaining about occurs during EO's update processing when it's recreating the order's totals, converting their (presumed) numeric value to a currency-based string display.

The as-shipped storefront order-class doesn't include the numeric portion of an order-total's value when it recreates an order; that's what the storefront changes required by EO do.

Turn on the Edit Orders debug via its configuration setting, update that order again and send me a copy of the log (it'll be big) to my direct email address, which I'll PM to you.
    I couldn't find where to turn on the Edit Orders debug. The only settings i have under configuration/edit orders are these: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2018-12-08_1654.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	18162

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lidlchris View Post
    I couldn't find where to turn on the Edit Orders debug. The only settings i have under configuration/edit orders are these: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2018-12-08_1654.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	18162
    Hmm, somehow the 'base' Edit Orders' configuration settings got "lost". Copy the following (EO's uninstall SQL script) into your admin's Tools->Install SQL Patches and run it.
    Code:
    DELETE FROM configuration WHERE configuration_key LIKE 'EO_%';
    DELETE FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_title = 'Edit Orders' LIMIT 1;
    DELETE FROM admin_pages WHERE page_key IN ('editOrders', 'configEditOrders');
    That will remove EO's configuration values and, since you're not removing any of the EO initialization files, the full default EO configuration will be created.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Hmm, somehow the 'base' Edit Orders' configuration settings got "lost". Copy the following (EO's uninstall SQL script) into your admin's Tools->Install SQL Patches and run it.
    Code:
    DELETE FROM configuration WHERE configuration_key LIKE 'EO_%';
    DELETE FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_title = 'Edit Orders' LIMIT 1;
    DELETE FROM admin_pages WHERE page_key IN ('editOrders', 'configEditOrders');
    That will remove EO's configuration values and, since you're not removing any of the EO initialization files, the full default EO configuration will be created.
    ok, i did this and when i went into my admin section it showed 'edit orders installed' message. So then i went to edit an order and this is what i got (fake admin address):

[14-Dec-2018 01:34:50 UTC] Request URI: /fakeadmin/edit_orders.php?page=1&oID=243424&action=update_order, IP address: 160.3.207.42
    #1 zen_round() called at [/home/honor/public_html/includes/classes/currencies.php:94]
    #2 currencies->value() called at [/home/honor/public_html/fakeadmin/includes/classes/editOrders.php:436]
    #3 editOrders->eoRoundCurrencyValue() called at [/home/honor/public_html/fakeadmin/includes/classes/editOrders.php:441]
    #4 editOrders->eoFormatCurrencyValue() called at [/home/honor/public_html/fakeadmin/edit_orders.php:475]

[14-Dec-2018 01:34:50 UTC] PHP Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/honor/public_html/fakeadmin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1783

Here is the coding at that line:
    HTML Code:
    function zen_round($value, $precision) {
        $value =  round($value *pow(10,$precision),0);
        $value = $value/pow(10,$precision);
        return $value;
      }
    Last edited by lidlchris; 14 Dec 2018 at 02:39 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

I have a problem. I just installed EO on zen cart 1.5.5f. I'm having an issue: when i try to change the price in edit orders it always resorts back to the stores listed price. (not the salemaker price) or any price other than list price. I try to change the number from $119 to $79.99 and click update. It reverts back every time. Thanks in advance.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lidlchris View Post
    ok, i did this and when i went into my admin section it showed 'edit orders installed' message. So then i went to edit an order and this is what i got (fake admin address):

[14-Dec-2018 01:34:50 UTC] Request URI: /fakeadmin/edit_orders.php?page=1&oID=243424&action=update_order, IP address: 160.3.207.42
    #2 currencies->value() called at [/home/honor/public_html/fakeadmin/includes/classes/editOrders.php:436]
    #3 editOrders->eoRoundCurrencyValue() called at [/home/honor/public_html/fakeadmin/includes/classes/editOrders.php:441]
    #4 editOrders->eoFormatCurrencyValue() called at [/home/honor/public_html/fakeadmin/edit_orders.php:475]

[14-Dec-2018 01:34:50 UTC] PHP Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/honor/public_html/fakeadmin/includes/functions/general.php on line 1783

Here is the coding at that line:
    HTML Code:
    function zen_round($value, $precision) {
        $value =  round($value *pow(10,$precision),0);
        $value = $value/pow(10,$precision);
        return $value;
      }
    Right, and if you didn't make the required changes to the /includes/classes/order.php, then the numeric value of those order-totals (which is what's being formatted at the time of the error) won't be properly set.

Plugin Contributions

You don't say what version of EO that you're using, but the most recent version (4.3.5) provides a set of "Price Calculation Method" settings in its configuration settings.

For what you want to do, either

set Configuration->Edit Orders->Product Price Calculation — Method to Manual

or

set Configuration->Edit Orders->Product Price Calculation — Method to Choose and set the default choice Configuration->Edit Orders->Product Price Calculation — Default to Manual.