Page 148 of 179 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1784
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Edit Orders v4.0 Support Thread

nevermind fixed it with the bug fix

Plugin Contributions

order total modules not totaling on edit screen
    Name:  Screenshot_2019-08-29 Flooring Tools Installation Supplies jnsflooringandsupplies com.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  25.6 KB

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jimmie View Post
    order total modules not totaling on edit screen
    Name:  Screenshot_2019-08-29 Flooring Tools Installation Supplies jnsflooringandsupplies com.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  25.6 KB
    Are you still using that moldy-oldy (and no longer supported) version of EO?

If so, please upgrade. If not, please identify the order-total modules currently being used on the site.

Plugin Contributions

i am using version 4.1.4 cause i am using zencart 1.51 with super orders, readme in super orders said to not replace the orders file from edit orders or ty package tracker
    order_total modules
    optional insurance module
    paymentmodule fee
    store credit

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jimmie View Post
    i am using version 4.1.4 cause i am using zencart 1.51 with super orders, readme in super orders said to not replace the orders file from edit orders or ty package tracker
    order_total modules
    optional insurance module
    paymentmodule fee
    store credit
    Understood. Unfortunately, as I mentioned before, that version of EO is no longer supported.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I have a sore running ZC 1.5.5e, with EO 4.4.2 and Super Orders installed. If an order is split and the child order is opened in EO and anything to do with pricing is edited, then updated, the a blank page coating an error message is generated. The log file shows the following:

[02-Sep-2019 15:27:59 Australia/Sydney] Request URI: /zc_admin/edit_orders.php?page=1&oID=6554&action=update_order, IP address: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/home/xxxxxx/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:167]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/home/xxxxxx/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:139]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/home/xxxxxx/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:266]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/home/xxxxxx/public_html/zc_admin/includes/classes/editOrders.php:273]
    #5 editOrders->initializeOrderShippingTax() called at [/home/xxxxxx/public_html/zc_admin/includes/classes/editOrders.php:155]
    #6 editOrders->eoInitializeShipping() called at [/home/xxxxxx/public_html/zc_admin/edit_orders.php:359]

[02-Sep-2019 15:27:59 Australia/Sydney] PHP Fatal error: 1064:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE orders_id = 6554
    LIMIT 1' at line 3 :: UPDATE zen_orders
    SET shipping_tax_rate =
    WHERE orders_id = 6554
    LIMIT 1 ==> (as called by) /home/xxxxxx/public_html/zc_admin/includes/classes/editOrders.php on line 273 <== in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 167

If an additional product is added to the child order, or removed, then editing pricing works correctly.

Would appreciate any help on this.

Plugin Contributions

@donw, a couple of things you could do:

1. Install Report All Errors (https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1792) and then set Configuration->Logging->Report All Errors Admin to IgnoreDups and Backtrace on Notices to true). That will help me to determine some of what's going on.
    2. Enable Edit Orders' debug (Configuration->Edit Orders->Debug Action Level) to 1.

Create a test order, split it and then attempt to edit it. I'll be 'looking for' two types of logs:

1. /logs/myDEBUG-adm-*.log ... files that were created during (a) the initial EO 'view' of the order and (b) the one that includes the fatal error.
    2. /logs/edit_orders/debug_edit_orders_xxx.log, where xxx is the split order being edited.

I'll PM you my direct email address, as those logs (especially the edit_orders one) can get pretty big.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks, much appreciated. Will do this evening, as I'm tied up for the rest of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    @donw, a couple of things you could do:

1. Install Report All Errors (https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1792) and then set Configuration->Logging->Report All Errors Admin to IgnoreDups and Backtrace on Notices to true). That will help me to determine some of what's going on.
    2. Enable Edit Orders' debug (Configuration->Edit Orders->Debug Action Level) to 1.

Create a test order, split it and then attempt to edit it. I'll be 'looking for' two types of logs:

1. /logs/myDEBUG-adm-*.log ... files that were created during (a) the initial EO 'view' of the order and (b) the one that includes the fatal error.
    2. /logs/edit_orders/debug_edit_orders_xxx.log, where xxx is the split order being edited.

I'll PM you my direct email address, as those logs (especially the edit_orders one) can get pretty big.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by donw View Post
    Thanks, much appreciated. Will do this evening, as I'm tied up for the rest of the day.
    The issue that @donw reported is due to that "Super Orders" split operation produced a split order that has no 'ot_shipping' component ... on a site that has ot_shipping enabled.

I've opened an issue on Edit Orders' GitHub repository, but it's low priority as that's non-standard behavior.

Plugin Contributions

I've just submitted v4.4.3 of Edit Orders to the Zen Cart moderators for review; I'll post back here when it's available for download.

This release contains changes associated with the following GitHub issues:

#124: zc157 "future-proofing".
    #126: Correct pricing issues when a product includes priced attributes.
    #127: Correct various PHP notices.
    #128: Empty order rendered if an observer disallows an order's update.
    #129: PHP notice on Customers::Orders if no sidebox generated, e.g. when an order is being deleted.
    #130: Additional notifications for site-specific customizations.
    #131: (partial) If there's an orders_status::sort_order field, sort the orders-status values by that value.
    #132: Use zen_get_countries_name to retrieve a country's name (zc157 future-proofing).
    #133: PHP notice generated when an observer adds additional, display-only totals.
    #134: Delivery address (zc156b+) might be empty when an order 'ships' via storepickup.
    #135: Can't add new order-totals during order-edit.
    #136: Enable a store to override EO's use of numeric input fields.
    #137: MySQL error when a store does not include ot_shipping.
    #139: Currency-cron fails if Edit Orders is installed (documentation only).
    #140: Update the 'mock cart' to include variables for the order's total/weight (note, not actually valid values!)