Page 101 of 179 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1784
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Edit Orders v4.0 Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Aha! Thanks for that additional information; it will definitely help me come up with the right solution (it helps to know what the problems are)!
    I don't have the hang of knowing exactly what you guys need for information but hopefully I'll get better at it!! ;)

Plugin Contributions

v4.1.6 is now available for download from the Zen Cart plugins.

This release provides updates for the following issues (the issue numbers are those from the plugin's GitHub repository

#27: Missing echo in admin orders.php
    #28: Don't display "missing shipping address" if the order's all virtual products
    #29: Tax not added if the order didn't start with tax; tax not applied to products added to an order
    #30: Re-factor debug-output to be on an order-basis
    #31: Convert all tab characters to 4 spaces.

Plugin Contributions

How to merge the admin\includes\class\plugin.php with that is from another plugin? I am installing "ultimate urls" which has the same file with different codes. Since it isn't original zen cart file, I have no idea how to merge them. Is anybody can help? Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by su35 View Post
    How to merge the admin\includes\class\plugin.php with that is from another plugin? I am installing "ultimate urls" which has the same file with different codes. Since it isn't original zen cart file, I have no idea how to merge them. Is anybody can help? Thanks.
    Unfortunately, the version of that module (and its associated language file, admin\includes\languages\modules\plugin\plugin.php) is newer for the USU plugin and, as you identified, the plugin file-structure is also different.

That said, there's no merging of the two versions that will make both plugins "happy".

My suggestion is to install the plugins one-at-a-time (the plugin class is only used on installation), using the files associated with EO for that plugin's install and replacing those two files when you're installing USU.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks, lat9. I will try it.

Plugin Contributions

Hi, lat9. I find three files named plugin.php in new file folder:

1_new_files\admin\includes\languages\english\modules\plugin\plugin.php
    1_new_files\admin\includes\extra_configures\plugin.php
    1_new_files\admin\includes\classes\plugin.php

Are all of them for installation and can be deleted after install? Do I need them in uninstall process?

Plugin Contributions

The folder structure you identified is that for the Ultimate SEO plugin's installation. There's no harm in leaving that file in /extra_configures, but the other two files should be replaced by the like-named ones from the EO installation file-set.

The files are used only during the plugin's installation and don't do any harm by leaving them after install.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks! I'm just worried that other plugin may add the same files.
    Last edited by su35; 5 Sep 2016 at 09:18 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Has this issue been fixed in the latest version? This is still a big issue for us that we've been unable to resolve. The first time we edit an order, it reverses the attribute lines, even if we don't edit anything. We just click the edit button and then click update. If we go in and do the same thing again, it doesn't switch back, it stays in the reverse order. It's very odd, I'm not sure why it only happens the first time. In the database, the fields are displayed in reverse order, so somehow the edit_orders.php file is pulling the attribute data from the database and then putting it back in reverse order.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
    I have version 4.1.4 installed on 1.5.4 Zen-Cart. When an order is edited, it reverses the order in which attribute lines are displayed. For example, if the order originally showed:

After editing anything on the order, the above changes to:

This is a problem as these are sent to our suppliers and unfortunately they don't always read closely enough and then the personalization is entered in the wrong line order.

Any thoughts on how we can correct this?
    Danielle

Plugin Contributions

I did test using the 4.1.6 version of admin/includes/classes/attributes.php as I see that it sorts the attributes differently, but am still having this issue. If I fully update the module to 4.1.6 will it fix the issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle View Post
    Has this issue been fixed in the latest version? This is still a big issue for us that we've been unable to resolve. The first time we edit an order, it reverses the attribute lines, even if we don't edit anything. We just click the edit button and then click update. If we go in and do the same thing again, it doesn't switch back, it stays in the reverse order. It's very odd, I'm not sure why it only happens the first time. In the database, the fields are displayed in reverse order, so somehow the edit_orders.php file is pulling the attribute data from the database and then putting it back in reverse order.
    Danielle