Page 111 of 179 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1784
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Edit Orders v4.0 Support Thread

The issue to which @Prabu refers will be seen on any site that uses multiple options with the same sort order when defining its products' attributes. I should have a correction available on GitHub within the next few days.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    The issue to which @Prabu refers will be seen on any site that uses multiple options with the same sort order when defining its products' attributes. I should have a correction available on GitHub within the next few days.
    ... and the update is now available.

Note that there still might be some display differences in the ordering of the options/values from the initial order. See this Zen Cart posting for details.

Plugin Contributions

I've just submitted EO v4.2.3 to the plugins for review and will post back when it's available for download.

This version corrects the difference in attribute sorting between EO and the storefront (issue #49 in the plugin's GitHub repository).

Please check the readme; there's an additional edit required (up to ZC v1.5.5e anyway) to /includes/modules/attributes.php to make this work!

Plugin Contributions

I've just submitted EO v4.2.3 to the plugins for review and will post back when it's available for download.

This version corrects the difference in attribute sorting between EO and the storefront (issue #49 in the plugin's GitHub repository).

Please check the readme; there's an additional edit required to /includes/modules/attributes.php to make this work!
    Hi

Thanks for the update. Now i've made some changes in YOUR_ADMIN/includes/classes/attributes.php using changes(Like upgraded version to 4.2.2) you did. But still no luck.

Same issues continues. Still option name and values were changed sort order after edit. Please see this small video http://recordit.co/W6RUrn8wjl

Please advice.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Prabu View Post
    Hi

Thanks for the update. Now i've made some changes in YOUR_ADMIN/includes/classes/attributes.php using changes(Like upgraded version to 4.2.2) you did. But still no luck.

Same issues continues. Still option name and values were changed sort order after edit. Please see this small video http://recordit.co/W6RUrn8wjl

Please advice.
    Did you also make the changes on the storefront? They're described in the readme under the Interaction with Other Modules tab; you need to make similar edits to your storefront /includes/modules/YOUR_TEMPLATE/attributes.php.

I realize now that I should have highlighted that within the change history.

Plugin Contributions

Did you also make the changes on the storefront? They're described in the readme under the Interaction with Other Modules tab; you need to make similar edits to your storefront /includes/modules/YOUR_TEMPLATE/attributes.php.

I realize now that I should have highlighted that within the change history.
    Hi

Sorry I've not applied same changes in /includes/modules/YOUR_TEMPLATE/attributes.php file. But i can't find the changes of this file in github and readme file of the module. Could you please provide this /includes/modules/YOUR_TEMPLATE/attributes.php file alone?

Plugin Contributions

... and the update is now available.

Note that there still might be some display differences in the ordering of the options/values from the initial order. See this Zen Cart posting for details.
    Quote Originally Posted by Prabu View Post
    Hi

Sorry I've not applied same changes in /includes/modules/YOUR_TEMPLATE/attributes.php file. But i can't find the changes of this file in github and readme file of the module. Could you please provide this /includes/modules/YOUR_TEMPLATE/attributes.php file alone?
    The file's changes are not on GitHub, since EO supports multiple Zen Cart versions. The link in the first post I've quoted identifies the changes necessary to your template-override of the storefront attributes.php processing.

As mentioned before, that change is documented in the EO readme under the Interactions with Other Modules tab.

Plugin Contributions

Please check the readme; there's an additional edit required (up to ZC v1.5.5e anyway) to /includes/modules/attributes.php to make this work!
    v4.2.3 is now available for download: https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1513

Plugin Contributions

hi,
    when i look at ZC 1.5.5, it is supposedly compatible with php7.1.

has anyone tested the latest version of this module with php7.1?

the non-numeric arithmetic notices are now being reported in php7.1. see:

http://php.net/manual/en/migration71.other-changes.php

i'm curious before i consider upgrading various implementations of this module.

thanks.
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by carlwhat View Post
    hi,
    when i look at ZC 1.5.5, it is supposedly compatible with php7.1.

has anyone tested the latest version of this module with php7.1?

the non-numeric arithmetic notices are now being reported in php7.1. see:

http://php.net/manual/en/migration71.other-changes.php

i'm curious before i consider upgrading various implementations of this module.

thanks.
    I haven't (yet) validated on PHP 7.1; I'll get to that next week and get any updates required posted to the plugin's GitHub repo.