Page 139 of 179 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1787
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Edit Orders v4.0 Support Thread

I'm still working through the EO/zc156 integration (obviously) but should have something in a couple of weeks.

Does the issue arise only if you use EO to update the order's status? If so, just use the regular orders handling to perform that function.

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Edit Orders v4.0 Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    I'm still working through the EO/zc156 integration (obviously) but should have something in a couple of weeks.

Does the issue arise only if you use EO to update the order's status? If so, just use the regular orders handling to perform that function.
    Yes that is correct. I think there's an issue with the refund button not working as well. It is for a client so I have told them to do exactly what you said.
    Nick Smith - Venture Design and Print
    https://venturedesignandprint.co.uk

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Nick1973 View Post
    Yes that is correct. I think there's an issue with the refund button not working as well. It is for a client so I have told them to do exactly what you said.
    Er, there's no refund button functionality provided by EO.

Plugin Contributions

Er, there's no refund button functionality provided by EO.
    Sorry I haven't looked :-) I am working on something else at the minute and am going on what the client has said. Must be getting mixed up with something else. I apologise ;-)
    Nick Smith - Venture Design and Print
    https://venturedesignandprint.co.uk

Plugin Contributions

I've got a close-to-release version (v4.4.0-beta5) of Edit Orders now staged on GitHub: https://github.com/lat9/edit_orders/...g/v4.4.0-beta5

Please note that this is a beta version, not yet intended for live site integration! I'd appreciate any/all 3rd-party validation that the community can provide, with issues found reported via GitHub, please.

Here's the list of issues currently staged for update by that release: https://github.com/lat9/edit_orders/...stone%3Av4.4.0

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I need urgent help. When I edit a customer order, it gives me the following message for any sold out (or disabled products).

Caution: The product (…………….) is currently disabled. Updating the order will re-enable that product.

Sometimes I have products that are *disabled* but I still have "product quantity" because they are either on backorder or it needs to be disabled for various reason.

Now if I edit an order which has "disabled or soldout products", it is re-enabling" them in the shop. Why is this? If I have disabled it, then it's for a reason, I don't understand why it doesn't stay disabled (even if I temporarily have products listed in it)

What is happening now is that I am getting orders for products the are suppose to be disabled temporarily. I am assuming this has something to do with the EO Plugin because it only happens if I edit an order that has disabled products.

If the product quantity is on zero, then it remains disabled, so this is not an issue. I now have products all over the shop that are en-abled (after an order edit) which should remain disabled.

We upgraded recently from v1.3.9 to v1.5.6
    Plugin Edit Orders v4.3.5

Thanks in advance for help……….. happy to provide more information if needed

Plugin Contributions

@Dustie, that's a side-effect of EO's current product-related processing. When an order is updated, each product is "removed" from the order (and 're-stocked') and then re-added to the order. That unwanted re-enabling of the product(s) is needed -- otherwise, the product could not be re-added to the order (since it's disabled).

I'll note this side-effect in the EO issue associated with the change to EO's processing of the update. Please note, though, that the associated change will take some time. The good news is at least EO let you know what it was doing!

Plugin Contributions

@Dustie, that's a side-effect of EO's current product-related processing. When an order is updated, each product is "removed" from the order (and 're-stocked') and then re-added to the order. That unwanted re-enabling of the product(s) is needed -- otherwise, the product could not be re-added to the order (since it's disabled).

I'll note this side-effect in the EO issue associated with the change to EO's processing of the update. Please note, though, that the associated change will take some time. The good news is at least EO let you know what it was doing!
    Hi,

thanks for your reply.

I had to think about your reply because I didn't quite understand what you meant, but now I realise it is the opposite problem to what we had with the V1.3.9. In the old Version, if I edited and deleted a item from an order and it was returned to a disable product that was "out of stock", it didn't automatically re-enable to show that the product was on stock again. I also had to make a note of the products and go back and re-enable them.

Now it's the opposite, it's re-enabling products that should not be showing. For me personally this issue is worse because if I "miss" the re-activating of a product, we have to refund money for products that are temporarily out of stock.

Majority of our edits are done on calculated postage, so it still doesn't make sense that it re-enables items that I didn't make any changes too.

If I understood correctly you will be working on this issue was well? Yes, it's good that at least EO is telling us what it's doing…

This is really causing us alot of stock problems and so I am wondering, would the older version work on v1.5.6 until the issue is resolved?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Dustie View Post
    Hi,

thanks for your reply.

I had to think about your reply because I didn't quite understand what you meant, but now I realise it is the opposite problem to what we had with the V1.3.9. In the old Version, if I edited and deleted a item from an order and it was returned to a disable product that was "out of stock", it didn't automatically re-enable to show that the product was on stock again. I also had to make a note of the products and go back and re-enable them.

Now it's the opposite, it's re-enabling products that should not be showing. For me personally this issue is worse because if I "miss" the re-activating of a product, we have to refund money for products that are temporarily out of stock.

Majority of our edits are done on calculated postage, so it still doesn't make sense that it re-enables items that I didn't make any changes too.

If I understood correctly you will be working on this issue was well? Yes, it's good that at least EO is telling us what it's doing…

This is really causing us alot of stock problems and so I am wondering, would the older version work on v1.5.6 until the issue is resolved?
    It depends on how old the "older version" is. Most versions of EO prior to v4.3.5 won't.

Plugin Contributions

It depends on how old the "older version" is. Most versions of EO prior to v4.3.5 won't.
    In that case I assume if v4.3.5 is the newest one, then anything older won't work on v1.5.6.

Btw, it's a great mod. I hope the issues are resolved