Page 153 of 179 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1787
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Edit Orders v4.0 Support Thread

EO 4.5.0
    When I attempt to add "Edit Orders" to non-SuperUser admin profiles, the non-SuperUser Admin user gets the message

If I missed the fix or setting, it's ok to tell me to look a bit harder. :-)

Sorry, your security clearance does not allow you to access this resource.

Please contact your site administrator if you believe this to be incorrect.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Last edited by RixStix; 6 Apr 2020 at 09:02 PM.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com
    aka: ChainWeavers (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Another myDEBUG. Sorry, I can find all the lines mentioned but it is mostly cross-eyed visions.

Code:
    [06-Apr-2020 13:09:46 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /greeN-JdH-shruB/edit_orders.php?selected_box=customers&status=5&page=1&oID=920110&action=edit, IP address: 98.146.164.107
    #1  usps->usps_translation() called at [/home/chainwea/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/usps.php:159]
    #2  usps->__construct() called at [/home/chainwea/public_html/includes/classes/shipping.php:63]
    #3  shipping->__construct() called at [/home/chainwea/public_html/greeN-JdH-shruB/includes/functions/extra_functions/edit_orders_functions.php:1635]
    #4  eo_get_available_shipping_modules() called at [/home/chainwea/public_html/greeN-JdH-shruB/edit_orders.php:1555]
    --> PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'iso_code_2' in /home/chainwea/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/usps.php on line 1991.

[06-Apr-2020 13:09:46 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /greeN-JdH-shruB/edit_orders.php?selected_box=customers&status=5&page=1&oID=920110&action=edit, IP address: 98.146.164.107
    #1  usps->usps_translation() called at [/home/chainwea/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/usps.php:159]
    #2  usps->__construct() called at [/home/chainwea/public_html/includes/classes/shipping.php:63]
    #3  shipping->__construct() called at [/home/chainwea/public_html/greeN-JdH-shruB/includes/functions/extra_functions/edit_orders_functions.php:1635]
    #4  eo_get_available_shipping_modules() called at [/home/chainwea/public_html/greeN-JdH-shruB/edit_orders.php:1555]
    --> PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'iso_code_2' in /home/chainwea/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/usps.php on line 2005.

#1  freeoptions->__construct() called at [/home/chainwea/public_html/includes/classes/shipping.php:63]
    #2  shipping->__construct() called at [/home/chainwea/public_html/greeN-JdH-shruB/includes/functions/extra_functions/edit_orders_functions.php:1635]
    #3  eo_get_available_shipping_modules() called at [/home/chainwea/public_html/greeN-JdH-shruB/edit_orders.php:1555]
    --> PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'id' in /home/chainwea/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/freeoptions.php on line 35.

[06-Apr-2020 13:09:47 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /greeN-JdH-shruB/edit_orders.php?selected_box=customers&status=5&page=1&oID=920110&action=edit, IP address: 98.146.164.107
    #4  eo_get_available_shipping_modules() called at [/home/chainwea/public_html/greeN-JdH-shruB/edit_orders.php:1613]
    --> PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'iso_code_2' in /home/chainwea/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/usps.php on line 1991.

[06-Apr-2020 13:09:47 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /greeN-JdH-shruB/edit_orders.php?selected_box=customers&status=5&page=1&oID=920110&action=edit, IP address: 98.146.164.107
    #4  eo_get_available_shipping_modules() called at [/home/chainwea/public_html/greeN-JdH-shruB/edit_orders.php:1613]
    --> PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'iso_code_2' in /home/chainwea/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/usps.php on line 2005.

#1  freeoptions->__construct() called at [/home/chainwea/public_html/includes/classes/shipping.php:63]
    #2  shipping->__construct() called at [/home/chainwea/public_html/greeN-JdH-shruB/includes/functions/extra_functions/edit_orders_functions.php:1635]
    #3  eo_get_available_shipping_modules() called at [/home/chainwea/public_html/greeN-JdH-shruB/edit_orders.php:1613]
    --> PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'id' in /home/chainwea/public_html/includes/modules/shipping/freeoptions.php on line 35.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RixStix View Post
    EO 4.5.0
    When I attempt to add "Edit Orders" to non-SuperUser admin profiles, the non-SuperUser Admin user gets the message

If I missed the fix or setting, it's ok to tell me to look a bit harder. :-)

Dummy here looked a bit harder. Found the 2nd "edit orders" checkbox under CUSTOMERS which had not yet been checked in the non-superuser admin profile. The one under Configuration had been checked in the non-superuser admin profile.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Edit an order

Click update (not sure if there is a difference dependent upon which of the 2 Update buttons are clicked)
    Green banner that order has been edited.
    Return to order
    Edited fields (product name and model) are not changed

the myDebug file is generated

Order had been in a 'cancelled' status (5)
    Edited status back to 'processing' prior to making any order edits.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Edit an order

Click update (not sure if there is a difference dependent upon which of the 2 Update buttons are clicked)
    Green banner that order has been edited.
    Return to order
    Edited fields (product name and model) are not changed

the myDebug file is generated

Order had been in a 'cancelled' status (5)
    Edited status back to 'processing' prior to making any order edits.
    There's now a configuration setting that controls EO's product-handling. That defaults to automatic, where the product-related information is gathered 'automatically' and overrides the manual entry. Sounds like you want to change the default from "Automatic" to "Manual".

Plugin Contributions

In EO Configuration, I see what appears to be related to automatic price calculations, but nothing related to not allowing the editing of a product description or model number.

Maybe I am misunderstanding the intended functionality. If a product has attributes, the attribute has a pulldown box which can be changed. Product name and model only appears as a text box. I can edit/change an attribute. I cannot type a different product name or model number. Not all products have product numbers.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

In EO Configuration, I see what appears to be related to automatic price calculations, but nothing related to not allowing the editing of a product description or model number.

Maybe I am misunderstanding the intended functionality. If a product has attributes, the attribute has a pulldown box which can be changed. Product name and model only appears as a text box. I can edit/change an attribute. I cannot type a different product name or model number. Not all products have product numbers.
    The product-pricing (automatic vs manual) also affects the product name and model. When automatic, the name/model is pulled from the database; when manual, input is accepted and stored.

Plugin Contributions

I'm just going to remove EO

That is the only thing that I can do within my current skillset to prevent the debug files from being generated and hopefully removing it will also restore functionality to Square. I am not saying there is a problem with EO because it is probably something that I did or didn't do.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

you should change your admin directory name since you've put it out there for all to see

Zen Cart and it's community are the best!!

Plugin Contributions

Ooops

thanks
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com