Page 173 of 179 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 1784
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Edit Orders v4.0 Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Thanks for the log, it'll help to determine what's going on. I've created an issue (https://github.com/lat9/edit_orders/issues/207) in EO's GitHub repository to track the change needed.

Please note that my time is currently devoted to paid-clients' requests, but I'll try to work this in over the next weeks.
    Please note that the issue appears to be the use of ot_quantity_discount (I thought you were referencing ot_group_pricing). You'll need to contact the author of that add-on order-total for resolution of the reported issue.

Plugin Contributions

I have searched everywhere to find a solution for this request of a customer:

He wants the sort order of ordered items in the edit order page (and in printed packing slip etc') will be Alphabetically sorted.
    How can I get this to happen?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by eavinu View Post
    I have searched everywhere to find a solution for this request of a customer:

He wants the sort order of ordered items in the edit order page (and in printed packing slip etc') will be Alphabetically sorted.
    How can I get this to happen?
    That sounds like a custom-coding effort, noting that the same changes would be needed for the base Zen Cart Customers :: Orders display, too. The products are listed in the order that the customer added them to their cart.

Plugin Contributions

Edit Orders 4.5.7 recalculates tax differently than store side. Specifically, the store side calculates tax on the product subtotal minus group discount (which is what I want), but edit orders calculates the tax on the product subtotal before the discount is applied.
    Turns out the problem was unrelated to Edit Orders but to a bad delivery state set for the in-store pickup shipping method. The state abbreviation was used instead of the state spelled out.
    Dave
    Last edited by Dave224; 24 Oct 2021 at 04:30 PM.

Plugin Contributions

zc 1.56,1.57 php 7.4, edit orders 1.5

When editing Text Attributes, it appears that the length of the text allowed is being limited by the Size parameter of the option name. The Size parameter is the size of the input box. The text length should be limited by the Max parameter of the option name.

To re-create the issue, create a text option name with a Size of 10 and the Max of 20. When editing that option within an order, you can only enter 10 characters (Size) but in the catalog you can enter 20 chars (Max).

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckPhillips View Post

When editing Text Attributes, it appears that the length of the text allowed is being limited by the Size parameter of the option name. The Size parameter is the size of the input box. The text length should be limited by the Max parameter of the option name.

To re-create the issue, create a text option name with a Size of 10 and the Max of 20. When editing that option within an order, you can only enter 10 characters (Size) but in the catalog you can enter 20 chars (Max).
    What is "edit orders 1.5"? I'll note that the current version is 4.6.0.

Plugin Contributions

Sorry! Its the latest version, 4.6.0

Plugin Contributions

Sorry! Its the latest version, 4.6.0
    Thanks for the update. I'm in the middle of a couple of upgrades, but once completed, I'll attempt to reproduce (and ultimately correct) that issue.

Plugin Contributions

GitHub tracking issue opened: https://github.com/lat9/edit_orders/issues/210

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Edit Orders v4.0 Support Thread - admin currency display after edit order

I sell in AUD$ and Admin | Home |display new order list displays new orders with a dollar sign and any international currency selected for display by the customer is also displayed inside brackets after the AUD value. eg "$37.20 (£19.95)".

If I select that order and select edit order for that order to get an idea on cost in AUD for customs purposes etc and cancel out of the editing, the values displayed on the home page are now all in the foreign currency eg "£37.20 (£19.95)".

The only way to clear this is to log out and log back in.