Page 176 of 179 FirstFirst ... 76126166174175176177178 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 1787
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 1.5.8 Compatable?

Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    An issue has been raised against her repo.
    Thanks for the reminder. As you all have noted, I've not yet gotten around to getting EO updated for zc158. At this time, I can't provide an ETA for the update.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 1.5.8 Compatable?

I often have to tell folks, "You can't pour coffee from an empty pot."

We have other ways to work on the orders. Take the time you need to fill your pot.

Plugin Contributions

Default One-time charges field

I'm not certain what the 'One time charges' field is meant for. I looked for the READ ME that's mentioned in the plug-in description, hoping it would explain what that field was intended for, but I don't see that.

Can anyone tell me what that field is supposed to do? I've played with it but didn't find that it changed anything. And where is the READ ME?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: One-time charges field

Quote Originally Posted by HeleneWallis View Post
    I'm not certain what the 'One time charges' field is meant for. I looked for the READ ME that's mentioned in the plug-in description, hoping it would explain what that field was intended for, but I don't see that.

Can anyone tell me what that field is supposed to do? I've played with it but didn't find that it changed anything. And where is the READ ME?
    That's a 'base' Zen Cart price setting, available for both the base product and for product attributes that add prices.

If, for instance, a product was priced at 10.00 with a one-time charge of 1.00 and the customer ordered 3 of the product, the product's total price in the cart would be 31.00.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    That's a 'base' Zen Cart price setting, available for both the base product and for product attributes that add prices.

If, for instance, a product was priced at 10.00 with a one-time charge of 1.00 and the customer ordered 3 of the product, the product's total price in the cart would be 31.00.
    Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Some industries have "setup fees" that are handled by the one time charge field. If you're printing a t-shirt for example, there might be a fixed set up fee that is applied only once per t-shirt order, rather than once per item.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Edit Orders v4.0 Support Thread

Hello
    I just installed Edit Orders 4.6.2 to Zencart V 1.5.7. I needed to change the shipping address on an existing order.
    After I made the address change and clicked on Update, now when I open the order the shipping address filed is blank
    and the items ordered are blank. The total of the order is still shown. How can I resolve this problem?
    Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Here is a bit more information for my previous post. When I go back to the order where the products ordered and shipping address are missing and try to add the products back to the order I get this error message. WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again. If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

Plugin Contributions

You should be getting some log files. First see if you have Display Logs turned on in your Admin >> Modules >> Plugin Manager.

Post any files pertinent to EO here using the # above to enter the code. Be sure to edit out any info that might make your site vulnerable (like the admin folder name).

Plugin Contributions

I upgraded from EO 4.6.1 to 4.6.2, now I'm getting the error on my admin page "One or more notifiers (NOTIFY_ADMIN_ORDERS_SHOW_ORDER_DIFFERENCE), required for Edit Orders operation, are missing from the file /public_html/admin folder/orders.php."

Running ZenCart v1.5.7.c
    PHP Version 7.4.33

Here is the display debug log file:
    [22-Mar-2023 20:09:55 UTC] Request URI: /admin folder/index.php?cmd=orders&oID=26&origin=index, IP address: xxx
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:170]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:142]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:269]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/admin folder/includes/init_includes/init_eo_config.php:203]
    #5 require_once(/admin folder/includes/init_includes/init_eo_config.php) called at [/includes/autoload_func.php:37]
    #6 require(/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/admin folder/includes/application_top.php:37]
    #7 require(/admin folder/includes/application_top.php) called at [/admin folder/orders.php:10]
    #8 require(/admin folder/orders.php) called at [/admin folder/index.php:11]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1062: Duplicate entry 'EO_DEBUG_ACTION_LEVEL' for key 'unq_config_key_zen' :: INSERT INTO configuration
    ( configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, use_function, set_function )
    VALUES
    ( 'Debug Action Level', 'EO_DEBUG_ACTION_LEVEL', '0', 'When enabled when actions are performed by Edit Orders additional debugging information will be stored in a log file.<br /><br />Enabling debugging will result in a large number of created log files and may adversely affect server performance. Only enable this if absolutely necessary!', 34, 12, now(), NULL, 'eo_debug_action_level_list(') ==> (as called by) /admin folder/includes/init_includes/init_eo_config.php on line 203 <== in /includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 170.

Thanks for the help!
    Andrew