Page 3 of 149 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1482
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    331
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Edit Orders v4.0 Support Thread

    Hello,

    Sorry for my last post, i did indeed get mixed up with installations of these 3 add-ons, i installed TY package tracker first a few weeks ago and had it working all fine, then i tried installing Edit Orders which i messed up somewhere,

    Now i did rollback to a stage where TY package tracker was working properly and started to install Edit Orders, the problems mentioned in the previous post were because of some important files weren't FTPed correctly, and i did fix it, and Edit orders + Ty package tracker now work perfectly fine!

    However i do have 1 issue, when i try to change

    Configuration > Edit Orders > Shipping Tax

    it stays 0.0 even after updating

    Thanks

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    41
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Edit Orders v4.0 Support Thread

    Anybody have an answer to this?

    I have noticed that Edit Order adds TAX to the Delivery Fee. So if I minus the TAX whiling editing then it is fine - but then the order (view from outside Edit Order) shows the amount minus TAX.

    Quote Originally Posted by rebel tech View Post
    Hi

    I must say I love this plug-in! We use it all the time.

    One thing that I have noticed is that when you add the delivery fee it adds the TAX amount to it (always nice) but then when you revisit the order the TAX amount is not showing.

    I.e

    Order total is $200 (with no delivery) but when we add delivery $100 (the total becomes $314 - with TAX amount of 14%). However, when you go out of Edit Order you will see that it doesn't do it correctly

    Sub-Total (ex VAT): $172
    Standard Delivery Fee $100 (should be tax already included)
    VAT: $42
    Total: $314

    The Standared Delivery Fee should say $114

  3. #23

    Default Re: Edit Orders v4.0 Support Thread

    Hello there, I have installed Edit Orders (FTP) using the Base Files in the pack. I have no other installations, and I am using ZC 1.5.1. I received the flash note at the top of the admin page that the install was successful. I now see an 'edit' icon on my customer list, when I click on it though, I see the customer order but none of the fields show up as editable. Can someone help me by pointing out where I am going wrong? I would also like to install Admin New Orders when Edit Orders is working.

    Thanks in advance for your help.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    10,030
    Plugin Contributions
    32

    Default Re: Edit Orders v4.0 Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by anniemacbee View Post
    Hello there, I have installed Edit Orders (FTP) using the Base Files in the pack. I have no other installations, and I am using ZC 1.5.1. I received the flash note at the top of the admin page that the install was successful. I now see an 'edit' icon on my customer list, when I click on it though, I see the customer order but none of the fields show up as editable. Can someone help me by pointing out where I am going wrong? I would also like to install Admin New Orders when Edit Orders is working.

    Thanks in advance for your help.
    Suggest you go back to the readme and follow the install instructions again.. Because based on your post it sounds like you have not installed this correctly.. I assume that Admin New Orders is another add-on.. If so you will need to post your Admin New Orders questions on the support thread for that add-on..
    My Site - Zen Cart & WordPress integration specialist
    I don't answer support questions via PM. Post add-on support questions in the support thread. The question & the answer will benefit others with similar issues.

  5. #25

    Default Re: Edit Orders v4.0 Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DivaVocals View Post
    Suggest you go back to the readme and follow the install instructions again.. Because based on your post it sounds like you have not installed this correctly.. I assume that Admin New Orders is another add-on.. If so you will need to post your Admin New Orders questions on the support thread for that add-on..
    Done that, no change. I also realise that Admin New Orders is another add on - it does though require Edit Orders to be installed correctly. I am obviously missing something - just can't find what it is.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    10,030
    Plugin Contributions
    32

    Default Re: Edit Orders v4.0 Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by anniemacbee View Post
    Done that, no change. I also realise that Admin New Orders is another add on - it does though require Edit Orders to be installed correctly. I am obviously missing something - just can't find what it is.
    Can't help you with issues with the other add-on here.. sorry.. you do need to check in with their support thread

    Regarding Edit Orders - Did you install ALL of the files needed?? It's a straight forward install and if you don't see the changes then there has to be something incorrect about your install.. You said you installed the base files.. Did you not follow the install instructions and install the modified core files??
    My Site - Zen Cart & WordPress integration specialist
    I don't answer support questions via PM. Post add-on support questions in the support thread. The question & the answer will benefit others with similar issues.

  7. #27

    Default Re: Edit Orders v4.0 Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DivaVocals View Post
    Can't help you with issues with the other add-on here.. sorry.. you do need to check in with their support thread

    Regarding Edit Orders - Did you install ALL of the files needed?? It's a straight forward install and if you don't see the changes then there has to be something incorrect about your install.. You said you installed the base files.. Did you not follow the install instructions and install the modified core files??
    Yes, as I said, I do get that I have to go to another thread for the other add-on. Just trying to get Edit Orders to work... I'll keep trying...

    Thanks anyway

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    mostly harmless
    Posts
    1,811
    Plugin Contributions
    8

    Default Re: Edit Orders v4.0 Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by anniemacbee View Post
    Done that, no change. I also realise that Admin New Orders is another add on - it does though require Edit Orders to be installed correctly. I am obviously missing something - just can't find what it is.
    I hate to be repetitive, but it does sound like you may have missed a step during the installation. Most likely with one of the merges inside the "affected_files". It is easy enough to miss a merge or put something in the wrong place. I'd highly recommend WinMerge or BeyondCompare for this step.

    I'd recommend pulling up the readme and walking through each step once again. To view the entire readme you need to make sure you extract the entire contents of the downloaded zip file and then open the readme from the extracted contents.

    As you have mentioned you are wisely making sure you have "Edit Orders" installed and working prior to installing "Admin New Orders". Be warned, "Admin New Orders" does not verify the installation of "Edit Orders", it just checks for the presence of some configuration keys added by "Edit Orders". So best to make sure "Edit Orders" is installed and working first :)
    The glass is not half full. The glass is not half empty. The glass is simply too big!
    Where are the Zen Cart Debug Logs? Where are the HTTP 500 / Server Error Logs?
    Zen Cart related projects maintained by lhngl : Plugin / Module Tracker

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    41
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Edit Orders v4.0 Support Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by rebel tech View Post
    Anybody have an answer to this?

    I have noticed that Edit Order adds TAX to the Delivery Fee. So if I minus the TAX whiling editing then it is fine - but then the order (view from outside Edit Order) shows the amount minus TAX.
    If case anybody is having the same problem. I found a solution (please check to make sure correct)

    I went to admin/edit_order.php and found line 2053
    PHP Code:
    echo '        <td align="right" class="' $TotalStyle '">' ENTRY_SHIPPING_TAX_RATE "<input class='amount' name='shippingtaxrate' size='4' value='" SHIPPING_TAX "'> %&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;"/* . '</td>' . "\n"; */ 
    I change this to:

    PHP Code:
                echo '        <td align="right" class="' $TotalStyle '">'/* . '</td>' . "\n"; */ 
    Please only use this if you don't want Edit-Order to add the TAX onto the delivery fee again.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    16
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Edit Orders v4.0 Support Thread

    [QUOTE=alphaz;1154904]Installed on 1.5 Zen-Cart and everything works well but there is one issue.

    Anytime an order is updated, and that includes adding, changing or deleting product the following message stack appears at the top of the screen.

    Warning: Nothing to change. The order was not updated.

    Yes, I have the same issue, however I found that if you add something to the comment box, or change the status button it reports success. Be aware it will send an e-mail unless you turn that off, and if you do send one you should add a comment so that they will know what you did.

    Tom R

 

 
Page 3 of 149 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. v150 Super Orders v4.0 Support Thread (for ZC v1.5.x)
    By DivaVocals in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 716
    Last Post: 13 Nov 2019, 06:07 PM
  2. v150 Orders Status History -- Updated By [Support Thread]
    By lat9 in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 29 Jul 2019, 07:05 PM
  3. Edit Orders v3.0 for ZC 1.3.9 [Support Thread]
    By DivaVocals in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 656
    Last Post: 18 Apr 2016, 06:28 PM
  4. v139h Super Orders v3.0 Support Thread (for ZC v1.3.9)
    By DivaVocals in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 1018
    Last Post: 28 Apr 2014, 11:38 PM
  5. RE: Super Orders v3.0 Support Thread
    By Johnnyd in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22 Jun 2011, 09:28 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR