Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: upload plugin problem: WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and tr

also which mod is it cause I only find the ones for 1.3.8 or 1.3.9 but none for 1.5 could you post a link so I can download it and see the files, to make sure I am telling you right

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: upload plugin problem: WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and tr

Thanks I'll give the whole thing a try and add the SQL file and see if it works.The folder I added was called boxes I think I just grabbed it and moved it over so it was in with the other folder in the directory. The existing folder in the directory I just needed to add a file to. Should I create a ajax folder on my server then transfer the files inside, or drag the file over to my server. Thanks so much for the help, I'll post the results, although if it works without a hitch I might have a few beers first.

Plugin Contributions

Works like a charm, although I loaded the uninstall sql first, opps. But since I never loaded the right one when I did load the right one it works. I think the ajax folder is the reason everyone can not get this mod to work. The original mods. 4.7 and below did not use the javescript so the instructions that exist ( that have not been changed since adding the ajax folder ) for the upgrades don't mention the folder needing to be uploaded. If people just new to add the ajax folder along with the admin and includes all would be well. Thanks again for taking the time to help me get this issue solved.

Plugin Contributions

then you probably don't have a workable mod since 1.5 no longer uses boxes.

give a link to the mod so I can check it out please

usually the boxes was so it would show in admin menu of your store so be real certain but the link would be great

Plugin Contributions

I used this mod. creinold_SBA5.1_alpha_version1.5_for_zencart_V1.5.0. Its not on the download page for SBA, I found it some how by searching posts looking for an answer to my question. But by what I can tell most people want it but can't find how to get it. Its at the end of a long post by the guy who created it. If you find my post in the attributes ect. section I mention the guys user name that's post has a link to the files. Sorry its been a long road to get to this point and I forget things along the way.

Plugin Contributions

it being NOT in the plugin section then--it is a beta--and therefore is why the boxes folder...that person may/may not realize it is no longer used.

please be careful...I try not to install betas into either of my live stores and only into a test store....bugs and all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12