Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: FAQ Module [Support]

Looks like the DB entry SHOW_FAQ_INFO_COLUMNS_FEATURED_FAQS was never added by the installer. PHP 7.2+ users will see a log. To fix, add it to the db or just statically define it in includes/modules/featured_faqs.php.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Hi Guys,

I am wondering if anyone can think of how to show up FAQ module questions in the search results. I belive this would help customers massively as I can tailor search queries to questions to enable customers to find products easier.

Anyone have any experience with this or could point me in the right direct of how this could be implemented?

Cheers,
    Dan

Plugin Contributions

Have used your module , getting some error , like questions getting repitative , like the link

https://snipboard.io/O5bjp0.jpg

The faq below GARANTI geading is repitative and "Hvordan er det med kvaliteten på produktene dere har? Garanti og reklamasjon"

showing in 2nd heading block "sportsmal" while its part of 3rd one here is the live site

https://petblower.no/index.php?main_page=faqs_all

Plugin Contributions

Anyone please? I cant be the only one with this problem.

1.5.5e

Plugin Contributions

I have tried to install this on a 1.5.7 site, but even though there is one FAQ Categoyr written up and active, the sidebox is not showing up. Wondering if a 1.5.7 version needs to come out before it can be used?

Also, when I click to add a FAQ to a category, I just get taken back to the main admin index page.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Plugin Contributions

I have it working on 1.5.7c only issue I have was PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant FAQ_INFO_FAQ_CATEGORIES - assumed 'FAQ_INFO_FAQ_CATEGORIES' in /includes/modules/pages/faq_info/main_template_vars.php on line 14.

Plugin Contributions

Can this module be used to display a sort-of Question & Answer forum on a PER-PRODUCT basis?

I'm looking for a plugin to allow customers to submit a product-related question, and then display answers for that product only on that product's page.

I don't need it to be a global FAQ page, with tons of questions for all products in one place. I want is something like this (ignore the formatting, but definitely looking for this kind of Q&A functionality):

Name:  screenshot_192.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  49.8 KB

Can this plugin do that? Or is it only going to be a global FAQ with links to all questions for all products that were submitted to it?
    - Jeff

Plugin Contributions

Anyone get this to work with 1.5.8a?
    I get a the folowing when i try to go to admin on FAQ
    WARNING: An Error occurred, please let us know! If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you entered valid data.
    log below
    Code:
    [17-Aug-2023 16:38:00 America/New_York] Request URI: /store/admin/index.php?cmd=faq_categories&fcPath=3, IP address: x.x.x.x, Language id 1
    #0 [internal function]: zen_debug_error_handler()
    #1 /homepagessite/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php(667): trigger_error()
    #2 /homepagessite/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php(634): queryFactory->show_error()
    #3 /homepagessite/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php(275): queryFactory->set_error()
    #4 /homepagessite/admin/includes/classes/split_page_results.php(220): queryFactory->Execute()
    #5 /homepagessite/admin/includes/classes/split_page_results.php(131): splitPageResults->numberRows()
    #6 /homepagessite/admin/includes/modules/faq_category_faq_listing.php(161): splitPageResults->__construct()
    #7 /homepagessite/admin/faq_categories.php(373): require('/homepages/...')
    #8 /homepagessite/admin/index.php(11): require('/homepages/...')
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1060:Duplicate column name 'faqs_id' :: SELECT count(*) as total FROM (select p.*, pd.*, p2c.*                                from zen_faqs p, zen_faqs_description pd, zen_faqs_to_faq_categories p2c                                where p.faqs_id = pd.faqs_id                                and pd.language_id = '1'                                and p.faqs_id = p2c.faqs_id                                and p2c.faq_categories_id = '3'                                order by p.faqs_sort_order, pd.faqs_name) countresults ==> (as called by) /homepagessite/admin/includes/classes/split_page_results.php on line 220 <== in /homepagessite/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 667.

Still using 1.5.7d

I believe this plugin breaks the "EZ-Pages Meta Tag Fields" plugin (https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=746)

The docs of the FAQ module when installing the META TAGS does not include a break for the above case:'page'

I believe to make this accurate you would need to update the docs to say to insert the following:
    PHP Code:
    //BOF FAQ Metatags
    break;
        case (
    strstr($_GET['main_page'], 'faq_info')):

$sql"select pd.faqs_name, p.faqs_id, pd.faqs_answer
                                  from " 
    TABLE_FAQS " p, " TABLE_FAQS_DESCRIPTION " pd
                                  where p.faqs_id = '" 
    . (int)$_GET['faqs_id'] . "'
                                  and p.faqs_id = pd.faqs_id
                                  and pd.language_id = '" 
    . (int)$_SESSION['languages_id'] . "'";

$faq_info_metatags $db->Execute($sql);

$meta_faqs_name $faq_info_metatags->fields['faqs_name'];

$meta_faqs_name zen_clean_html($meta_faqs_name);

$meta_faqs_answer zen_truncate_paragraph(strip_tags(stripslashes($faq_info_metatags->fields['faqs_answer'])), MAX_META_TAG_DESCRIPTION_LENGTH);

$meta_faqs_answer zen_clean_html($meta_faqs_answer);

define('META_TAG_TITLE'str_replace('"','',$meta_faqs_name PRIMARY_SECTION TITLE TAGLINE));

define('META_TAG_DESCRIPTION'str_replace('"',''$meta_faqs_answer ' '));

define('META_TAG_KEYWORDS'str_replace('"','',$meta_faqs_name METATAGS_DIVIDER KEYWORDS));
        break;

//EOF FAQ Metatags 
    Hope this might help someone!

Plugin Contributions

I stopped using the module as its not supported in newer version When i try to import my database I get the following

Table structure for table `zen_faqs_description`--CREATE TABLE `zen_faqs_description` ( `faqs_id` int NOT NULL, `language_id` int NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', `faqs_name` varchar(500) CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_0900_ai_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `faqs_answer` text CHARACTER SET utf8mb4 COLLATE utf8mb4_0900_ai_ci, `faqs_viewed` int DEFAULT '0') ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8mb4 COLLATE=utf8mb4_bin ROW_FORMAT=DYNAMIC;

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213