Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: FAQ Module [Support]

Quote Originally Posted by kamelion0927 View Post

Let's get everything working in english before we tackle the spanish language issues.

If you still need help, I need a link to your faq page so I can see what's going on in the code.

Good luck
    Hi kamelion!, I am now able to see faqs and faq categories however faq categories appear in both languages simultaneously. Faqs appear in the language selected only.
    I did create spanish directories beside the english directories uploaded with version 2.2, and copied into them the files under the corresponing english directory. My under construction store is at www.artesano-natural.com. Thanks in advance. I am very happy to be close to using your wonderful plugin.

Plugin Contributions

What version of zen cart are you using? If you're getting a white screen, there will be an error log in either your cache folder (if you're using version 1.39 or 1.5) or in the log folder (if you're using v1.51).
    Thanks for responding

I am using version 1.5
    Here's the error:

HTML Code:
    [01-Nov-2012 11:20:41] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'faq_category_tree' not found in /var/www/vhosts/*test site*/httpdocs/includes/modules/sideboxes/faq_categories.php on line 31
    As mentioned, I thought I would give it a go on our live site and said everything was ok but just noticed an issue in admin. I will have another look through the forum in case I missed it, but I get the following message:
    WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.

This happens in the featured faqs when you want to activate or deactivate one of the questions.
    Below is the cache log:
    HTML Code:
    [02-Nov-2012 11:11:38] PHP Fatal error:  1146:Table 'database_db.TABLE_FAQS_FEATURED' doesn't exist :: update TABLE_FAQS_FEATURED
                set status = '0', date_status_change = now()
                where featured_faqs_id = '3' in /var/www/vhosts/*our live site*/httpdocs/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 101
    Our live site is v1.5

Thanks for your help

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by arsanat View Post
    Hi kamelion!, I am now able to see faqs and faq categories however faq categories appear in both languages simultaneously. Faqs appear in the language selected only.
    I did create spanish directories beside the english directories uploaded with version 2.2, and copied into them the files under the corresponing english directory. My under construction store is at www.artesano-natural.com. Thanks in advance. I am very happy to be close to using your wonderful plugin.
    The application of knowledge seems like magic to the ignorant. So I magically solved the issue of faq categories appearing simultaneously in two languages while translating the faqs_all.php into spanish as follows:

Code:
    <?php
    /**
     * @package FAQ Manager
     * @copyright Copyright 2003-2011 Zen Cart Development Team
     * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
     * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
     * @Original contrib by Vijay Immanuel for osCommerce, converted to zen by [email protected] - http://www.open-operations.com
     * @faqs_all.php updated 2012-09-18 to be v1.5 compatible kamelion0927
     */

define('NAVBAR_TITLE', 'Preguntas');
    define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Preguntas Frecuentes');
    define('TEXT_NO_FAQS', 'No hay preguntas registradas ahora, por favor regrese dentro de un tiempo.');
    define('TEXT_INFO_SORT_BY_FAQS_NAME', 'Nombre de la Pregunta');
    define('TEXT_INFO_SORT_BY_FAQS_NAME_DESC', 'Nombre - Descendente');
    define('TEXT_INFO_SORT_BY_FAQS_CATEGORY', 'Categoría');
    define('TEXT_INFO_SORT_BY_FAQS_DATE_DESC', 'Fecha de creación - de nueva a vieja');
    define('TEXT_INFO_SORT_BY_FAQS_DATE', 'Fecha de creación - de vieja a nueva');
    define('TEXT_INFO_SORT_BY_FAQS_SORT_ORDER', 'Mostrar por defecto');
    define('TEXT_DISPLAY_NUMBER_OF_FAQS_ALL', 'Mostrando de la <strong>%d</strong> a la <strong>%d</strong> (de las <strong>%d</strong> preguntas)');
    define('SQL_SHOW_FAQ_INDEX_LISTING',"select configuration_key, configuration_value from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key LIKE 'SHOW_FEATURED_FAQS_INDEX' and configuration_value > 0 order by configuration_value");
    define('TABLE_HEADING_FEATURED_FAQS','Las Preguntas Más Frecuentes');
    ?>
    I will later post all translated files, after testing them in my store.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by honda-crunch View Post
    HTML Code:
    [01-Nov-2012 11:20:41] PHP Fatal error:  Class 'faq_category_tree' not found in /var/www/vhosts/*test site*/httpdocs/includes/modules/sideboxes/faq_categories.php on line 31
    Make sure you have the file faq_category_tree.php in includes/classes.

HTML Code:
    [02-Nov-2012 11:11:38] PHP Fatal error:  1146:Table 'database_db.TABLE_FAQS_FEATURED' doesn't exist :: update TABLE_FAQS_FEATURED
                set status = '0', date_status_change = now()
                where featured_faqs_id = '3' in /var/www/vhosts/*our live site*/httpdocs/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 101
    This is saying that the featured faq table wasn't created in your database.

Try running
    PHP Code:
    DROP TABLE IF EXISTS zen_faqs_featured;
    CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS zen_faqs_featured (

featured_faqs_id int(11NOT NULL auto_increment,

faqs_id int(11NOT NULL default '0',

featured_date_added datetime default NULL,

featured_last_modified datetime default NULL,

expires_date date NOT NULL default '0001-01-01',

date_status_change datetime default NULL,

status int(1NOT NULL default '1',

featured_date_available date NOT NULL default '0001-01-01',

PRIMARY KEY  (featured_faqs_id),

KEY idx_status_zen (status),

KEY idx_faqs_id_zen (faqs_id),

KEY idx_date_avail_zen (featured_date_available),

KEY idx_expires_date_zen (expires_date)
    ENGINE=MyISAM  DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 AUTO_INCREMENT=3
    To recreate the table. I know you've got a prefix on your database, but I can't see where that would cause an issue because the line
    PHP Code:
    define('TABLE_FEATURED_FAQS'DB_PREFIX 'faqs_featured'); 
    in faq_manager_file_names.php takes that variable into consideration.

If you're still having problems with the above error, you'll need to go into your database and make sure the table actually exists.

Plugin Contributions

The application of knowledge seems like magic to the ignorant. So I magically solved the issue of faq categories appearing simultaneously in two languages while translating the faqs_all.php into spanish as follows:

Code:
    <?php
    /**
     * @package FAQ Manager
     * @copyright Copyright 2003-2011 Zen Cart Development Team
     * @copyright Portions Copyright 2003 osCommerce
     * @license http://www.zen-cart.com/license/2_0.txt GNU Public License V2.0
     * @Original contrib by Vijay Immanuel for osCommerce, converted to zen by [email protected] - http://www.open-operations.com
     * @faqs_all.php updated 2012-09-18 to be v1.5 compatible kamelion0927
     */

define('NAVBAR_TITLE', 'Preguntas');
    define('HEADING_TITLE', 'Preguntas Frecuentes');
    define('TEXT_NO_FAQS', 'No hay preguntas registradas ahora, por favor regrese dentro de un tiempo.');
    define('TEXT_INFO_SORT_BY_FAQS_NAME', 'Nombre de la Pregunta');
    define('TEXT_INFO_SORT_BY_FAQS_NAME_DESC', 'Nombre - Descendente');
    define('TEXT_INFO_SORT_BY_FAQS_CATEGORY', 'Categoría');
    define('TEXT_INFO_SORT_BY_FAQS_DATE_DESC', 'Fecha de creación - de nueva a vieja');
    define('TEXT_INFO_SORT_BY_FAQS_DATE', 'Fecha de creación - de vieja a nueva');
    define('TEXT_INFO_SORT_BY_FAQS_SORT_ORDER', 'Mostrar por defecto');
    define('TEXT_DISPLAY_NUMBER_OF_FAQS_ALL', 'Mostrando de la <strong>%d</strong> a la <strong>%d</strong> (de las <strong>%d</strong> preguntas)');
    define('SQL_SHOW_FAQ_INDEX_LISTING',"select configuration_key, configuration_value from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key LIKE 'SHOW_FEATURED_FAQS_INDEX' and configuration_value > 0 order by configuration_value");
    define('TABLE_HEADING_FEATURED_FAQS','Las Preguntas Más Frecuentes');
    ?>
    I will later post all translated files, after testing them in my store.
    Thanks for the update

Plugin Contributions

Make sure you have the file faq_category_tree.php in includes/classes.

in faq_manager_file_names.php takes that variable into consideration.

If you're still having problems with the above error, you'll need to go into your database and make sure the table actually exists.
    Thanks for the reply

I can confirm that the file faq_category_tree.php is there.

My data base consists of:
    faqs
    faqs_featured
    faqs_to_faq_cetegories
    faq_categories
    faq_categories_description
    zen_faqs_featured

As it works ok on our live site, please don't waste too much time over it. There is another mod called CEON mapping that also struggled to install as well, so It may be better to scrap the database and start again.

You can view it in action on partridgeshadleigh.co.uk. I have played with the stylesheet to tidy up the the line heights (they looked a little too large by defalt) and used an image button on our product pages.

The only thing it may be worth looking at though, an issue that seems to be uniform on my test server and live site. Which is that when you are on the featured_faqs.php page ready to insert a start/finish date you can't use the cancel button. The alt is there but nothing happens. Perhaps you can check your installation to make sure it is not something else that has gone wrong on mine!

Plugin Contributions

Thank you very much LAT9 for writing the install and uninstall files without backticks. The uninstall did not run on the SQL patch of the store, but the original file did. The install file without backticks did run but did not solve the problem; Query reply:
    20 statements processed.
    ERROR: Cannot insert configuration_key "" because it already exists
    ERROR: Cannot insert configuration_key "" because it already exists

So, daring into deep waters (poodles) I did add zen_ to all tables in the install file without backticks and sent it as query with phpMyAdmin and, finally, a faq table was created in the MySQL data base the code submitted was:
    Code:
    DROP TABLE IF EXISTS zen_faq_categories;
    CREATE TABLE zen_faq_categories (
      faq_categories_id int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
      parent_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
      sort_order int(3) default NULL,
      date_added datetime default NULL,
      last_modified datetime default NULL,
      faq_categories_status tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '1',
      PRIMARY KEY  (faq_categories_id),
      KEY idx_faq_categories_parent_id (parent_id),
      KEY idx_sort_order (sort_order)
    ) ENGINE=MyISAM  DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 AUTO_INCREMENT=3;

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS zen_faq_categories_description;
    CREATE TABLE zen_faq_categories_description (
      faq_categories_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
      language_id int(11) NOT NULL default '1',
      faq_categories_name varchar(400) NOT NULL default '',
      faq_categories_description text NOT NULL,
      PRIMARY KEY  (faq_categories_id,language_id),
      KEY idx_faq_categories_name (faq_categories_name)

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS zen_faqs;
    CREATE TABLE zen_faqs (
      faqs_id int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
      faqs_date_added datetime NOT NULL default '0001-01-01 00:00:00',
      faqs_last_modified datetime default NULL,
      faqs_status tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',
      faqs_sort_order int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
      master_faq_categories_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
      PRIMARY KEY  (faqs_id),
      KEY idx_faqs_date_added (faqs_date_added)

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS zen_faqs_description;
    CREATE TABLE zen_faqs_description (
      faqs_id int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
      language_id int(11) NOT NULL default '1',
      faqs_name varchar(500) NOT NULL default '',
      faqs_answer text,
      faqs_viewed int(5) default '0',
      PRIMARY KEY  (faqs_id,language_id),
      KEY faqs_name (faqs_name)

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS zen_faqs_to_faq_categories;
    CREATE TABLE zen_faqs_to_faq_categories (
      faqs_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
      faq_categories_id int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
      PRIMARY KEY  (faqs_id,faq_categories_id)

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS zen_faqs_featured;
    CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS zen_faqs_featured (
      featured_faqs_id int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
      featured_date_added datetime default NULL,
      featured_last_modified datetime default NULL,
      expires_date date NOT NULL default '0001-01-01',
      date_status_change datetime default NULL,
      status int(1) NOT NULL default '1',
      featured_date_available date NOT NULL default '0001-01-01',
      PRIMARY KEY  (featured_faqs_id),
      KEY idx_status_zen (status),
      KEY idx_faqs_id_zen (faqs_id),
      KEY idx_date_avail_zen (featured_date_available),
      KEY idx_expires_date_zen (expires_date)

SELECT @cid:=configuration_group_id
    FROM zen_configuration_group
    WHERE configuration_group_title= 'FAQ Manager';
    DELETE FROM zen_configuration WHERE configuration_group_id = @cid AND configuration_group_id != 0;
    DELETE FROM zen_configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_id = @cid AND configuration_group_id != 0;

INSERT INTO zen_configuration_group VALUES (NULL, 'FAQ Manager', 'Set FAQ Manager Options', '1', '1');
    SET @cid=last_insert_id();
    UPDATE zen_configuration_group SET sort_order = @cid WHERE configuration_group_id = @cid;
    INSERT INTO zen_configuration (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, use_function, set_function) VALUES 
    (NULL, 'Admin - Configuration Group ID', 'FAQ_LISTS_GROUP_ID_ALL', @cid, '<br/>Warning: Only change this if your FAQs Group ID has changed from the default<br /><br/>What is the configuration_group_id for FAQ Listings?<br/>', @cid, 1, NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    (NULL, 'Admin - Maximum FAQ Categories FAQs Display List', 'MAX_DISPLAY_RESULTS_FAQ_CATEGORIES', '10', '<br/>Number of FAQs to list per screen in the admin display<br/>', @cid, 1, NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    (NULL, 'FAQ Info - Breadcrumb Status', 'DEFINE_FAQ_BREADCRUMB_STATUS', '1', '<br/>Show the breadcrumb on the FAQ info pages?<br/>', @cid, 9, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(\'id\'=>\'0\', \'text\'=>\'Off\'), array(\'id\'=>\'1\', \'text\'=>\'On\')),'),
    (NULL, 'FAQ Info - Breadcrumb Seperator', 'FAQ_BREAD_CRUMBS_SEPARATOR', ':', '<br/>Enter the separator symbol to appear between links on the FAQ breadcrumb<br/><br/>Note: Include spaces with the &nbsp; symbol if you want them part of the separator.<br /><br/>Default = &nbsp;::&nbsp;', @cid, 10, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_textarea_small('),
    (NULL, 'FAQ Info - Prev/Next Navigation Bar Status', 'FAQ_INFO_PREVIOUS_NEXT_STATUS', '1', '<br/>Show the prev/next navigation bar on the FAQ info pages?<br/>', @cid, 11, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(\'id\'=>\'0\', \'text\'=>\'Off\'), array(\'id\'=>\'1\', \'text\'=>\'On\')),'),
    (NULL, 'FAQ Info - Prev/Next Navigation Bar Position', 'FAQ_INFO_PREVIOUS_NEXT_POSITION', '1', '<br/>Set the location of prev/next navigation bar on the FAQ info pages<br/>', @cid, 12, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(\'id\'=>\'0\', \'text\'=>\'Off\'), array(\'id\'=>\'1\', \'text\'=>\'Top of Page\'), array(\'id\'=>\'2\', \'text\'=>\'Bottom of Page\'), array(\'id\'=>\'3\', \'text\'=>\'Both Top & Bottom of Page\')),'),
    (NULL, 'FAQ Info - Prev/Next Sort Order', 'FAQ_INFO_PREVIOUS_NEXT_SORT', '1', '<br/>Sort order of prev/next navigation bar on the FAQ info pages<br/>', @cid, 13, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(\'id\'=>\'1\', \'text\'=>\'FAQ Name\'), array(\'id\'=>\'2\', \'text\'=>\'FAQ Name DESC\'), array(\'id\'=>\'3\', \'text\'=>\'FAQ Sort Order, FAQ Category Sort Order\'), array(\'id\'=>\'4\', \'text\'=>\'FAQ Category Sort Order\'), array(\'id\'=>\'5\', \'text\'=>\'Date Added DESC, FAQs Name\'), array(\'id\'=>\'5\', \'text\'=>\'Date Added DESC, FAQs Name\'), array(\'id\'=>\'7\', \'text\'=>\'FAQs Sort Order\')),'),
    (NULL, 'FAQ Info - Back Button Status', 'FAQ_INFO_BACK_BUTTON', '1', '<br/>Show the back button on the FAQ info pages?<br/>', @cid, 14, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(\'id\'=>\'0\', \'text\'=>\'Off\'), array(\'id\'=>\'1\', \'text\'=>\'On\')),'),
    (NULL, 'FAQ Index - Max Display', 'MAX_DISPLAY_FAQS_ALL', '20', '<br/>Number of FAQs to show on the main FAQ index page<br/>', @cid, 20, NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    (NULL, 'FAQ Index - Default Sort Order', 'FAQ_SORT_DEFAULT', '3', '<br/>Sets the default FAQ sort order<br />', @cid, 22, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(\'id\'=>\'1\', \'text\'=>\'FAQ Name A - Z\'), array(\'id\'=>\'2\', \'text\'=>\'FAQs Name Z - A\'), array(\'id\'=>\'3\', \'text\'=>\'Category Name with Admin Sort Order\'), array(\'id\'=>\'4\', \'text\'=>\'Admin Defined Sort Order\'), array(\'id\'=>\'6\', \'text\'=>\'Date Added Oldest First\'), array(\'id\'=>\'7\', \'text\'=>\'Date Added Newest First\')),'),
    (NULL, 'FAQ Index - Display Sorter', 'FAQ_ALL_DISPLAY_SORT_ORDER', '1', '<br/>Show the FAQ sorter on the FAQ index page?<br/>', @cid, 23, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(\'id\'=>\'0\', \'text\'=>\'Off\'), array(\'id\'=>\'1\', \'text\'=>\'On\')),'),
    (NULL, 'FAQ Index - Prev/Next Navigation Bar Status', 'FAQ_INDEX_PREVIOUS_NEXT_STATUS', '1', '<br/>Show the prev/next navigation bar on the FAQ index page?<br/>', @cid, 24, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(\'id\'=>\'0\', \'text\'=>\'Off\'), array(\'id\'=>\'1\', \'text\'=>\'On\')),'),
    (NULL, 'FAQ Index - Prev/Next Navigation Bar Position', 'FAQ_INDEX_PREVIOUS_NEXT_POSITION', '1', '<br/>Set the location of prev/next navigation bar on the FAQ index page<br/>', @cid, 25, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(\'id\'=>\'0\', \'text\'=>\'Off\'), array(\'id\'=>\'1\', \'text\'=>\'Top of Page\'), array(\'id\'=>\'2\', \'text\'=>\'Bottom of Page\'), array(\'id\'=>\'3\', \'text\'=>\'Both Top & Bottom of Page\')),'),
    (NULL, 'FAQ Index - Show Featured FAQs', 'SHOW_FEATURED_FAQS_INDEX', '1', 'Show featured FAQs on the main FAQ index page?', @cid, 26, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(\'id\'=>\'0\', \'text\'=>\'Off\'), array(\'id\'=>\'1\', \'text\'=>\'On\')),'),
    (NULL, 'FAQ Index - Max Display Featured FAQs', 'MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS_FEATURED_FAQ', '5', '<br/>Number of featured FAQs to show on the main FAQ index page<br/>', @cid, 27, NOW(), NULL, NULL),
    (NULL, 'FAQ Category Box - Show Counter', 'SHOW_FAQ_COUNTS', 'true', '<br/>Count recursively how many products are in each category<br/><br/>default=true<br/>', @cid, 50, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),' ),
    (NULL, 'FAQ Category Box - Count Prefix', 'FAQ_CATEGORIES_COUNT_PREFIX', '##(', '<br/>What do you want to prefix the FAQ count with?<br/><br/>Default= "##("<br/>', @cid, 51, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_textarea_small(' ),
    (NULL, 'FAQ Category Box - Count Suffix', 'FAQ_CATEGORIES_COUNT_SUFFIX', ')', '<br/>What do you want as a suffix to the FAQ count?<br/><br/>Default= ")"<br/>', @cid, 52, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_textarea_small(' ),
    (NULL, 'FAQ Category Box - Categories with 0 FAQs Status', 'FAQ_CATEGORIES_COUNT_ZERO', '1', '<br/>Show FAQ Count for categories with no active FAQs?<br/>', @cid, 53, NOW(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_drop_down(array(array(\'id\'=>\'0\', \'text\'=>\'Off\'), array(\'id\'=>\'1\', \'text\'=>\'On\')),' ),
    (NULL, 'Display FAQ Name', 'FAQ_ALL_LIST_NAME', '2101', 'Do you want to display the FAQ Name?<br /><br />0= off<br />1st digit Left or Right<br />2nd and 3rd digit Sort Order<br />4th digit number of breaks after<br />', @cid, 82, NOW(), NULL, NULL); 

INSERT IGNORE INTO zen_admin_pages (page_key,language_key,main_page,page_params,menu_key,display_on_menu,sort_order) VALUES ('configFAQManager','BOX_CATALOG_FAQ_MANAGER','FILENAME_FAQ_MANAGER',CONCAT('gID=',@cid),'extras','Y',@cid);
    I need guidance, I get a white screen when trying to select a faq to be featured. Log describes the bug as:
    Code:
    [10-Nov-2012 04:16:22 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  1054:Unknown column 'featured_faq_date_added' in 'field list' :: insert into zen_faqs_featured
                        (faqs_id, featured_faq_date_added, expires_date, status, featured_faq_date_available)
                        values ('3',
                                now(),
                                '0001-01-01', '1', '0001-01-01') in /home/content/01/9781801/html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 120
    Fragment of sql (as per Lat9 and Arsanat Post No 40) inserted in database highlighting incongruence in red:
    Code:
    DROP TABLE IF EXISTS zen_faqs_featured;
    CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS zen_faqs_featured (
      featured_faqs_id int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
      featured_date_added datetime default NULL,
      featured_last_modified datetime default NULL,
      expires_date date NOT NULL default '0001-01-01',
      date_status_change datetime default NULL,
      status int(1) NOT NULL default '1',
      featured_date_available date NOT NULL default '0001-01-01',
    The above fragment agrees well with the original of v2.2 by Kamelion0927, namely
    Code:
    DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `faqs_featured`;
    CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `faqs_featured` (
      `featured_faqs_id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
      `faqs_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
      `featured_date_added` datetime default NULL,
      `featured_last_modified` datetime default NULL,
      `expires_date` date NOT NULL default '0001-01-01',
      `date_status_change` datetime default NULL,
      `status` int(1) NOT NULL default '1',
      `featured_date_available` date NOT NULL default '0001-01-01',
    I get the same error whether I select a faq to be featured with admin running on English or on Spanish. Therefore, the problem is not likely a typo error I might have introduced while translating the FAQ MODULE files to Spanish. I hope somebody helps me fix this bug.

Plugin Contributions

I noticed a new version of this module in the Plugins section....

Is this now working with 1.5 and does it allow people to ask questions or is it still limited.

Is it fully functional now or still limited to what you needed it for?

Plugin Contributions

The only thing it may be worth looking at though, an issue that seems to be uniform on my test server and live site. Which is that when you are on the featured_faqs.php page ready to insert a start/finish date you can't use the cancel button. The alt is there but nothing happens. Perhaps you can check your installation to make sure it is not something else that has gone wrong on mine!
    Whoops! That's probably the only thing I haven't tested with this mod - I'll test it out this weekend.

BTW, that Ceon mod is fabulous. It can be time consuming to install but it's totally worth it. One day I'd love to add it to the FAQ module.

Plugin Contributions

I need guidance, I get a white screen when trying to select a faq to be featured. Log describes the bug as:
    Code:
    [10-Nov-2012 04:16:22 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  1054:Unknown column 'featured_faq_date_added' in 'field list' :: insert into zen_faqs_featured
                        (faqs_id, featured_faq_date_added, expires_date, status, featured_faq_date_available)
                        values ('3',
                                now(),
                                '0001-01-01', '1', '0001-01-01') in /home/content/01/9781801/html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 120
    Make sure the column exists in your database (which can be done through mySQL) and that all of the FAQ files are present in their correct folders.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast