Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default *[Done v1.6.0] Attributes controller fatal error after upgrade

Following upgrade to v1.51 I get the following error:

PHP Fatal error: 1064:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'int)PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES_TEXT_ID, 1, 'TEXT')' at line 1 :: INSERT INTO products_options_values (products_options_values_id, language_id, products_options_values_name) VALUES ((int)PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES_TEXT_ID, 1, 'TEXT') in /home/myserver/public_html/mydomain.com/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 120

when accessing either:

attributes controller
    option names manager
    option values manager

If I temporarily use the v1.50 php files for these 3 sources the problem does not occur. Looking at the difference between the two versions I think that v1.51 is checking for and finding errors in the database that v1.50 could not.

Any clue to where I should be looking is appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Attributes controller fatal error after upgrade

Make the following changes:

Line 40:
    /your_secret_admin_dir/attributes controller.php
    Code:
        if ((int)$languages[$i]['id'] > 0 && !in_array((int)$languages[$i]['id'], $ary)) {
    //      $db->Execute("INSERT INTO products_options_values (products_options_values_id, language_id, products_options_values_name) VALUES ((int)PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES_TEXT_ID, " . (int)$languages[$i]['id'] . ", 'TEXT')");
          $db->Execute("INSERT INTO " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " (products_options_values_id, language_id, products_options_values_name) VALUES (" . (int)PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES_TEXT_ID . ", " . (int)$languages[$i]['id'] . ", 'TEXT')");
        }
    line 23:
    /your_secret_admin_dir/option names manager.php
    Code:
        if ((int)$languages[$i]['id'] > 0 && !in_array((int)$languages[$i]['id'], $ary)) {
    //      $db->Execute("INSERT INTO products_options_values (products_options_values_id, language_id, products_options_values_name) VALUES ((int)PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES_TEXT_ID, " . (int)$languages[$i]['id'] . ", 'TEXT')");
          $db->Execute("INSERT INTO " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " (products_options_values_id, language_id, products_options_values_name) VALUES (" . (int)PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES_TEXT_ID . ", " . (int)$languages[$i]['id'] . ", 'TEXT')");
        }
    line 28:
    /your_secret_admin_dir/option values manager.php
    Code:
        }
    NOTE: Moved to Bug Reports
    Last edited by DrByte; 16 Oct 2012 at 09:13 PM. Reason: fixed tablenames so prefixes work
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

That's it, all seems ok now.

Cheers

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the update that this worked for you ...

It is one of those little typos on a built in fix to the database for a check of a missing record, and this bug will not affect very many many people at all, as they have no reason for this fix to run ...

Glad that you are set now ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Works for me - just in time too!

Plugin Contributions

i did this and now i get this

[14-Oct-2012 18:23:34] PHP Fatal error: 1062uplicate entry '0-1' for key 'PRIMARY' :: INSERT INTO products_options_values (products_options_values_id, language_id, products_options_values_name) VALUES (0, 1, 'TEXT') /public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 120
    We sell ATV, Dirtbike, Streetbike, Snowmobile, Watercraft & Custom stickers & Banners. Check us out www.AD-DiscountPerformance.com

Plugin Contributions

Just wanted to add that Ajeh's original fixes for the 3 files worked for me.

Plugin Contributions

I want to bring something up i have a prefix zen_ so does that mean this file is looking in the wrong section??
    We sell ATV, Dirtbike, Streetbike, Snowmobile, Watercraft & Custom stickers & Banners. Check us out www.AD-DiscountPerformance.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lucidlee View Post
    Works for me - just in time too!
    ok so where did i go wrong?

did i mess up the input of the code as shown above or is all that correct?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Argh.

There's another bug. The original fix didn't take table-prefixes into account.

The fix is now included in Ajeh's post earlier: http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...32#post1153132

This situation didn't show up in initial testing because the testing database didn't have two sets of data in it like Dashizna's does. (you should clean that up, BTW)

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast