Plugin Contributions

Default Can't login to admin problem, Ultimate SEO

Hello to all,

i have update Ultimate SEO after this i can't login to admin (admin folder /administration)
    i get this if i try to logi: http://www . inteltronics.it/my_admin_folder/?camefrom=index.php

Any suggestion?

Wbr, INTELTRONICS.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can't login to admin problem, Ultimate SEO

Remove your url rewriting mod
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kobra View Post
    Remove your url rewriting mod
    Hello,

Thanks 4 ur fast reply,
    the problem is that i need this addon and than i think the addon is made to work :)
    i think probably will be a problem in my .htaccess file or maybe i have copied maybe any file in any wrong path.
    i will try to verify this today later and let u know.

Thanx again.

Wbr, Carmelo.

Plugin Contributions

Ultimate SEO URL has been updated and definitely works with zencart 1.5.0 and 1.5.1. I have it installed on my main site here, zc 1.5.1:

prommart com

You will be better off seeking help on its new support thread here:

http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...Support-Thread

Cannot speculate on why you cannot login to your admin. Has that been fixed?

Also, your url settings are basically the same way I have mine set. I notice that your categories lack the ending .html. This may be a htaccess setting problem and/or an SEO URL admin setting issue. Mine was the same way until I received some htaccess help just the other day.

One more thing. A few days ago I did a fresh zencart install and did not have Ultimate SEO installed at all, being back on dynamic urls for awhile. I was advised that if I re-uploaded my Ultimate SEO URL htaccess file that my links from Google would still go to the proper page, without an error. They did. Something to keep in mind if one does turn it off for dynamic urls.
    Steve
    prommart.com

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Can't login to admin problem

Quote Originally Posted by inteltronics
    i think probably will be a problem in my .htaccess file or maybe i have copied maybe any file in any wrong path.
    i will try to verify this today later and let u know.
    "Ultimate SEO URLs" does not rewrite requests for directories or files physically existing on the server (such as the admin folder and php files). I would suspect a file merged or uploaded not quite right, a problem in the database, or possibly the .htaccess file (it did change in the 1.5.x version of the plugin).

If you previously used the admin profile module for 1.3.x - make sure any changes from that module were not kept - 1.5 includes admin profiles out of box (and handles them a bit differently).

As you can get to the admin side of the cart including the login page, you might try looking at I cannot log into admin and howto reset the admin password. These may provide some additional things to try.

I've noticed your site issues a 301 redirect for / to /ecommerce and then another 301 redirect from /ecommerce to /ecommerce/ - you will probably want to correct this behavior to remove the extra unnecessary 301. Many search engines do not like chained 301's.

Also keep in mind any when using .htaccess files Apache servers will match the rules one folder at a time... so a request to /ecommerce/your_admin_folder/ will first look at the rules in "/.htaccess", then "/ecommerce/.htaccess", and lastly "/ecommerce/your_admin_folder/.htaccess".

In addition, as recommended by SPH, you should definitely read over the support thread for Ultimate SEO URLs. The support thread contains some additional notes about .htaccess files and some newer .htaccess samples.
    The glass is not half full. The glass is not half empty. The glass is simply too big!
    Where are the Zen Cart Debug Logs? Where are the HTTP 500 / Server Error Logs?
    Zen Cart related projects maintained by lhûngîl : Plugin / Module Tracker

Plugin Contributions

Thank You to all You dear friends for the support, i have resolved removing complet Ultimate SEO, turning back replaced files and than add again in correct folders, maybe i have done an mistake yreplace any file. resolved.

Wbr, Carmelo

Plugin Contributions

Glad you were able to resolve the issues you were experiencing by uninstalling, reverting some admin files, and re-installing the plugin :)

Were there any other steps needed? (Just in case someone else runs into similar problems)
    Last edited by lhungil; 15 Oct 2012 at 05:55 AM.
    The glass is not half full. The glass is not half empty. The glass is simply too big!
    Where are the Zen Cart Debug Logs? Where are the HTTP 500 / Server Error Logs?
    Zen Cart related projects maintained by lhûngîl : Plugin / Module Tracker

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lhungil View Post
    Glad you were able to resolve the issues you were experiencing by uninstalling, reverting some admin files, and re-installing the plugin :)

Were there any other steps needed? (Just in case someone else runs into similar problems)
    Hello, in the sametime i have repalce the .htaccess with a default one on ultimate seo, and than i have removed multi-linguage ezpage i don't know if the does an effect. try this everytime bacup your database and files.

Wbr, Carmelo.