Plugin Contributions

Default Free shipping for us customers/international shipping

Hi,
    1. Does anyone know how to set up free shipping for us customers only?

2. Can someone suggest the best mod to use for us and international shipping rates?

thank you

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Free shipping for us customers/international shipping

You could have Free Shipping Options freeoptions setup for US Only and also show your other shipping modules as additional shipping methods for the US customers by installing Free Shipping Options freeoptions and setting the Total to >= 0.00 ... then make a Zone Definition for the US Only with the DETAILS for either ALL of the US or the part of the US you mean, such as 48+ DC ... then set the Zone on the Free Shipping Options freeoptions shipping module to this Zone Definition ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    You could have Free Shipping Options freeoptions setup for US Only and also show your other shipping modules as additional shipping methods for the US customers by installing Free Shipping Options freeoptions and setting the Total to >= 0.00 ... then make a Zone Definition for the US Only with the DETAILS for either ALL of the US or the part of the US you mean, such as 48+ DC ... then set the Zone on the Free Shipping Options freeoptions shipping module to this Zone Definition ...
    I did that but the status of that module is Yellow. How to make it green? and then to set up Australia by per item, with an option for Priority mail or First class?

Plugin Contributions

Default Shipping Modules not working for me

I am trying to set up FREE shipping in the USA and charge for Australia a per item price. I have tried every way I could think of...setting up 3 zone, California (Taxed), USA (0 tax), and AU (0 tax). Then I installed the Free Shipping Options module, chose USA Zone, then installed Per Item Module, and set that to the zone to AU and the price to $8.50 per item and I tested it and get the error: Not Available At This Time
    Sorry, we are not shipping to your region at this time. the site is at www.religiousfashions.com This is frustrating! Please help! Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Shipping Modules not working for me

Quote Originally Posted by allenrubin View Post
    i am trying to set up free shipping in the usa and charge for australia a per item price. I have tried every way i could think of...setting up 3 zone, california (taxed), usa (0 tax), and au (0 tax). Then i installed the free shipping options module, chose usa zone, then installed per item module, and set that to the zone to au and the price to $8.50 per item and i tested it and get the error: Not available at this time
    sorry, we are not shipping to your region at this time. The site is at www.religiousfashions.com this is frustrating! Please help! Thanks
    i fixed it ... Yeay
    Last edited by Ajeh; 25 Oct 2012 at 05:10 AM. Reason: threads merged

Plugin Contributions

Yellow also means that you have a Zone set and not that something is bad ...

Make a Zone Definition for Australia and set that on the Item Rate ...

Can you be more specific on what you want for the:
    with an option for Priority mail or First class?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!