Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Admin Keepalive Timer [Support Thread]

So why is it that completely removing the keepalive timer module, i still get that warning appearing, just in a different style popup.
    And yes, i removed all the files from the module.
    Is there a function built into zen cart that is doing this check, and where can i find it.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by strelitzia View Post
    And yes, i removed all the files from the module.
    I think you're mistaken.
    Quote Originally Posted by strelitzia View Post
    Is there a function built into zen cart that is doing this check, and where can i find it.
    No. That text exists only in the files in that plugin. You can confirm for yourself using the Developers Toolkit.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

DrByte, I think the plugin is working ok , except that after installing the plugin I'm having a blank pages on admin page after making any change on the admin panel and then when I click on submit/save I get the blank page ! why is that ? I'm using zc V1.5.1 on Firfox 26.0 !

Plugin Contributions

And Now I can't login to my admin page, Once I get to the admin logins page and click on login, I get a blank page ! I check the logs , I got this error and I do't know what to do now ! Should I remove the plugins now?

[15-Dec-2013 05:43:10] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/arabbro1/public_html/newadmin/includes/keepalive_module.php:34) in /home1/arabbro1/public_html/newadmin/keepalive.php on line 12

Plugin Contributions

DrByte.. are you on a Holiday ? I've been waiting for your reply, but you didn't show up !! Please help ..

Plugin Contributions

Guys, I'm having a blank page after the time-out on the admin panel, the log file is pointing to this line in the admin/keepalive.php on line 12
    Which is: header("Last-Modified: " . gmdate("D, d M Y H:i:s") . " GMT");
    and the whole log's info is:

PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home1/public_html/newadmin/includes/keepalive_module.php:34) in /home1/public_html/newadmin/keepalive.php on line 12

Is that happening because I changed the time format from the US ( M,D,Y) to GB ( D,M,Y)? and how to fix the problem with the blank page ?
    Last edited by alhakeem2001; 20 Dec 2013 at 10:15 PM.

Plugin Contributions

I'm getting the 'We are unable to connect to the server. Your work may be lost. Please review your work and perhaps copy information to your clipboard if you had any work in progress which you do not wish to lose.' pop-up. I understand the message, but what might be the cause to look to fix?

Using this on Zen 1.5.1.

Plugin Contributions

Whether it is the code, the installation (including uninstallation) instructions, or both, it simply does not work with xampp localhost.

With xampp this mod is defective and could prevent further development of your site, as others above have testified.

Thanks for nothing but a headache.

Plugin Contributions

After installing this plug-in, by renaming the admin directory and then uploading the file structure, when I log in to admin I just get a blank screen, so unistalled.

Plugin Contributions

So I have been getting weird issues on one of my sites that uses the keepalive module. What happens is that after I login or update anything, it immediately takes me to a blank page. I am still logged in to the site, but it appears that the admin will not return me to the page I was editing before. The debug message is as other posters have mentioned:

I am also getting the following debug message PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/whatever/xxxxxxx/adminsection/includes/keepalive_module.php:34) in /home/content/whatever/functions/general.php on line 21

When I removed all the module's files the issue went away.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast