Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: i have tons of debug logs

yea i found a forum about it and tried to fix it ill see if anything changes
    We sell ATV, Dirtbike, Streetbike, Snowmobile, Watercraft & Custom stickers & Banners. Check us out www.AD-DiscountPerformance.com

Plugin Contributions

heres a new one

[14-Oct-2012 10:29:12] PHP Warning: fread() [<a href='function.fread'>function.fread</a>]: Length parameter must be greater than 0 in public_html/includes/classes/google_base.php on line 75
    [14-Oct-2012 10:29:12] PHP Warning: DOMDocument::createElement() [<a href='domdocument.createelement'>domdocument.createelement</a>]: unterminated entity reference Watercraft's. /public_html/googlefroogle.php on line 113
    We sell ATV, Dirtbike, Streetbike, Snowmobile, Watercraft & Custom stickers & Banners. Check us out www.AD-DiscountPerformance.com

Plugin Contributions

Well i just found something else that isn't right on the website. All the attributes are missing all our values are gone?? What would be causing that? when i went into one of the items in the admin it shows no values.

http://ad-discountperformance.com/in...products_id=64

theres an item as an example

Plugin Contributions

Default We just did a fresh install and now all our attribute values are gone

they were working and now there gone is there a way i can check to see if they still exist in the data base. i don't know how they would have all been deleted.

Please help also we have tons of errors im not sure if any of them can cuase this problem . really getting discouraged.

http://www.zen-cart.com/showthread.p...highlight=tons

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: We just did a fresh install and now all our attribute values are gone

does it matter that our collation is latin1_swedish_ci i know i saw something about this but ive seen so much its all a blurr

Plugin Contributions

does it matter that our old data base collation is latin1_swedish_ci
    should we change it to the ut8f and how do you do that? utf8_general_ci

Plugin Contributions

well i changed the configure files and english php files to latin1 and now i get these new errors

[14-Oct-2012 13:26:58] PHP Warning: include_once(includes/languages/english.php) [<a href='function.include-once'>function.include-once</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home2/pwcforum/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 72
    [14-Oct-2012 13:26:58] PHP Warning: include_once() [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: Failed opening 'includes/languages/english.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib64/php:/usr/lib/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home2/pwcforum/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 72

[14-Oct-2012 13:29:31] PHP Warning: htmlspecialchars() [<a href='function.htmlspecialchars'>function.htmlspecialchars</a>]: charset `latin1' not supported, assuming iso-8859-1 in /home2/pwcforum/public_html/AandD-6955778-309/includes/functions/general.php on line 39

[14-Oct-2012 13:29:49] PHP Warning: htmlspecialchars() [<a href='function.htmlspecialchars'>function.htmlspecialchars</a>]: charset `latin1' not supported, assuming iso-8859-1 in /home2/pwcforum/public_html/AandD-6955778-309/includes/functions/general.php on line 39
    [14-Oct-2012 13:29:49] PHP Warning: htmlspecialchars() [<a href='function.htmlspecialchars'>function.htmlspecialchars</a>]: charset `latin1' not supported, assuming iso-8859-1 in /home2/pwcforum/public_html/AandD-6955778-309/includes/functions/general.php on line 39

so guess i can't do that and i need to convert the database to the utf8 ??

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: We just did a fresh install and now all our attribute values are gone

You made a backup of your database before you started the upgrade process ... right? You could try to restore your database to its pre-upgrade state and then follow the instructions in the FAQ: http://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?148. Since the upgrade files are already there, you'll just need to follow the database upgrade instructions ...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    You made a backup of your database before you started the upgrade process ... right? You could try to restore your database to its pre-upgrade state and then follow the instructions in the FAQ: http://www.zen-cart.com/content.php?148. Since the upgrade files are already there, you'll just need to follow the database upgrade instructions ...
    Yes we did but they worked after we did the install. They just quit working with the last few days. also is it possible that it is looking in the wrong location for the attribute values? im myphpadmin looks like the attribute values are in
    zen_products_options_values_to_products_options

does that sound right? also the option names are all there just the option values are missing. all the products show like that still have them attached there just not showing up

Plugin Contributions

If you are going to keep your database as a latin1 collation, you'll need to change your /includes/configure.php and /YOUR_ADMIN/includes/configure.php files'
    Code:
      define('DB_CHARSET', 'latin1');
    and your /includes/languages/YOUR_TEMPLATE/english.php and /YOUR_ADMIN/includes/languages/english.php files'
    Code:
    // charset for web pages and emails
      define('CHARSET', 'iso-8859-1');
    The first two of your "new" errors imply that you've somehow removed the file /includes/languages/english.php (the default english-language phrase file).

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast