I've done some searching looking for this answer, however I have not found a complete solution/answer.

For a few of our products, we would like to have the FB "Share/Like" button added to these pages. Our developer was successful in adding this, however he was unsuccessful changing the FB OG info to our specifications.

For instance, when you hit "like" on a specific page, Facebook then gives you the opportunity to share a comment or share the page on your newsfeed. Our goal is to have the specific product image and description for each page automatically pulled by facebook. I understand that OG info needs to be entered for each page in the HEAD, however our developer told us that it would take an "immense" amount of custom programming to achieve what we are looking for. He was able to change each of the product pages OG info to a standard site-wide image, however this does us no good.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Is it really an "immense" amount of custom coding to achieve this? We no longer trust the judgement of this developer and he has been terminated.