Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
Read the readme.html file for instructions on customizing the header ad, and hiding header dropdowns. Edit the stylesheet_footer_menu.css file to adjust the spacing in the footer.

Thanks,

Anne
I am looking at the stylesheet_footer_menu.css and am not seeing what to look for to adjust the spacing. I am sure I am not looking for the right thing as I am looking for something that says either Contact Information or Customer Support. I am not seeing either one.

#footer {clear:both;margin:0;background: url(../images/bk.png) repeat-x;padding-top:10px;}
#navSuppWrapper {padding: 0;padding-bottom:15px;background:transparent;margin:0 auto;}
#navSuppWrapper a{color:#444;font-weight:normal;}
#navSuppWrapper a:hover{color:#d85d60;}
dl {margin: 0 0 3px 0;padding:0;clear:both;height:130px;width:90%;margin:0 auto;}/*Adjust the height and width of the menu*/
dt {margin-bottom:.3em;font-weight:bold;}
dd {margin:0;padding:0;float:left;width:24.3%;}/*Column width of the menu - currently set for 4 columns*/
dd ul {margin:0;padding:0;list-style: none;}
dd li {margin:0;padding:0;}
dd li a {margin:0;padding-left:2em;display:block;}
dd li a:hover {color:#ccc;text-decoration:underline;}
.menuTitle {margin:0;padding-bottom:.8em;text-align:left;color:#444;margin-left:15px;font-size:14px;font-weight: normal;margin-bottom:20px;margin-top:0px;text-transform:uppercase;}
.first, .second, .third {border-right:0px dashed #fff;}
#siteinfoLegal {padding: .5em 0 0;font-size: 0.9em;text-align:center;width:100%;line-height:normal;clear:both;color:#444;background:transparent;margin-bottom:30px;padding-bottom:10px;}
#siteinfoLegal a {padding: 0 0.5em 0 0.5em;font-weight:bold;white-space: nowrap;color: #444;}
#siteinfoLegal a:hover {color: #d85d60;}
.twitter-image {margin-right:10px;}
#bannerSix {margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:30px;}
#siteinfoIP{background:transparent;padding-top:20px;}
.footer-icon{margin-top:0px;margin-right:10px;vertical-align:-50%;}
.email-icon{margin-top:20px;}
#footer-bottom {border-top:1px solid #20231f;padding-top:20px;width:95%;margin-left:25px;}
#footer-payments{width:48%;border-right:1px solid #20231f;float:left;}
#social-media{width:49%;float:right;margin-bottom:25px;}
#social-media a{color:#fffffc;}
.smi{vertical-align:middle;margin-right:30px;}
.facebook{margin-left:50px;}
.footer-phone{background: url(../images/phone.png) no-repeat left center;line-height:25px;padding-left:15px;}
.footer-email{background: url(../images/email.png) no-repeat left center;line-height:25px;padding-left:15px;margin-top:10px;}
.facebook{display:none;}
.twitter{display:none;}
.youtube{display:none;}
.pinterest{display:none;}
.google{display:none;}
.blog{display:none;}

Thanks
Mark