Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Bradford Pure Template Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    If you post a link to your site I can take a look.

Thanks,

Anne
    Hi Anne

The link to the site is http://www.sdfonline.co.uk. With regards to the currency issue, it is also happening on a test site I set-up this afternoon. Link to this is http://www.sdfweb.co.uk.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Steve

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by fishersj View Post
    Hi Anne

The link to the site is http://www.sdfonline.co.uk. With regards to the currency issue, it is also happening on a test site I set-up this afternoon. Link to this is http://www.sdfweb.co.uk.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Steve
    Thanks for catching the css bug with the currencies in the header. I'll get this fixed in a future update. You can change your #logo in the stylesheet.css file to:

Code:
    #logo {padding-top:0px;padding-left:0px;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:40px;}
    To make the featured sidebox heading white add this:

Code:
    #specialsHeading a, #whatsnewHeading a, #featuredHeading a {color:#fff;}
    Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by picaflor-azul View Post
    Thanks for catching the css bug with the currencies in the header. I'll get this fixed in a future update. You can change your #logo in the stylesheet.css file to:

Code:
    #logo {padding-top:0px;padding-left:0px;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:40px;}
    To make the featured sidebox heading white add this:

Code:
    #specialsHeading a, #whatsnewHeading a, #featuredHeading a {color:#fff;}
    Thanks,

Anne
    Anne. You are a star!!!

Thank you very much for this very prompt support. Both issues now fully resolved. You will be receiving a donation in the future for the use of this template. It would be now but for reasons I cannot explain in public it will have to wait a little while longer. We may also be looking into a customized search facility which again I will discuss with you at a later date.

Thank you again

Steve

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by fishersj View Post
    Anne. You are a star!!!

Thank you very much for this very prompt support. Both issues now fully resolved. You will be receiving a donation in the future for the use of this template. It would be now but for reasons I cannot explain in public it will have to wait a little while longer. We may also be looking into a customized search facility which again I will discuss with you at a later date.

Thank you again

Steve
    I am happy that it is all resolved :-)

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

I am new to ZC and having trouble installing ANY template. I am trying to install Bradford_pure by following the instructions of placing the 'includes' folder in the directory above the ZC installation which in my case would be /catalog/ which is at root.

I have ZC v1.5.1 installed and working, but when I go to the TOOLS>TEMPLATE SELECTION only the CLASSIC GREEN template is shown in the dropdown box.

This has happened with other templates as well, so I am thinking there must be something amiss with my ZC installation; however, as I said, it is working.

How do I change the template?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by glucas View Post
    I am new to ZC and having trouble installing ANY template. I am trying to install Bradford_pure by following the instructions of placing the 'includes' folder in the directory above the ZC installation which in my case would be /catalog/ which is at root.

I have ZC v1.5.1 installed and working, but when I go to the TOOLS>TEMPLATE SELECTION only the CLASSIC GREEN template is shown in the dropdown box.

This has happened with other templates as well, so I am thinking there must be something amiss with my ZC installation; however, as I said, it is working.

How do I change the template?
    You need to add the includes directory from the template to the same directory on your server where your other zen cart directories are like admin, cache, logs, etc.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

The Bradford Pure is a nice template. One issue I could use some help on is the slider. Even though the template was tested on Safari, I've had 2 people in my clients' office say that the slider doesn't rotate with Safari. At first we thought it was an issue with iPad but found it works on a PC with Chrome and IE but in using Safari, it stops rotating.

To make sure it wasn't a configuration error on my part, I had them go to the Bradford Pure demo site as well to test it. They confirmed that there is an issue with no rotations in Safari only.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jim

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by blarney View Post
    The Bradford Pure is a nice template. One issue I could use some help on is the slider. Even though the template was tested on Safari, I've had 2 people in my clients' office say that the slider doesn't rotate with Safari. At first we thought it was an issue with iPad but found it works on a PC with Chrome and IE but in using Safari, it stops rotating.

To make sure it wasn't a configuration error on my part, I had them go to the Bradford Pure demo site as well to test it. They confirmed that there is an issue with no rotations in Safari only.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jim

This is one of the reasons that I have switched over to the Slides JS slide show in the new templates and am also adding the change to the updates of the already released template packages. I would recommend removing the easy slider and installing the slides js module.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Anne,
    Thanks so much for that suggestion. I was able to swap over to the slides JS without issue. Many thanks!

Jim

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by blarney View Post
    Anne,
    Thanks so much for that suggestion. I was able to swap over to the slides JS without issue. Many thanks!

Jim
    Great!

Thanks,

Anne

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast