Hello to everyone,

I've been customizing my cart following tips and advice posted in this wonderful forum and I thank all the users so much for their contributions and add-ons, I have learnt so much, specially how to tweak some php codes and work quite easily now with the stylesheet in css :)

Now that the graphic layout looks ok, I only have one big dilemma to solve: the shipping module. I have searched the forum for days to see if someone has posted a similar issue before, but unfortunately to no avail.

I have locally set up a shopping cart (version 1.5) which will sell products from a specific UK dropshipper. The dropshipper calculates the shipping cost of the products using postage bands which are based on weight intervals, (ex. band A= 1-100gr= £2.49; band B=101-200gr= £3.49 etc..), so I have set my shipping module to reflect these rates, and everything works perfectly when considering single items (I'm using the Zone Rates module alone).

The problem is with multiple items. The dropshipper offers a 55% discount on shipping when purchasing multiple items. It charges the highest band item at the full postage price, then all subsequent items are charged at 55% of the postage band price. Ex. a customer orders 3 items with postage bands A, B & C; the checkout will charge the C band at full price, then band A & B at 55%.

Is there a way for setting this up in my cart? Or do you know of any add-on that can perform this type of calculation by percentage?

I will greatly appreciate any help, thanks to anyone who will reply.