Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Stripe.com payment integration module

The Stripe payment module is now available here:

http://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1548
    Last edited by swguy; 17 Nov 2012 at 08:43 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stripe.com payment integration module

Hi,
    I just installed this module on my zen cart site, and tried it out. Seems to work great, only problem I can find is that for some reason when it sends the email it says 'Payment type: stripe secure card You do not have javascript so cannot use stripe' or something like that. I am really new to zen cart so not exactly sure if this is caused by the module, or the cart. Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks,
    -Michael.

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Stripe.com payment integration module

Hi Michael

Ahhh - looks like I overlooked the email part of things when I was updating the module - only the most recent downloads will have the problem so folks who downloaded before 20th November or so should be OK - if cannot see the code below in your file then you can ignore this.

So for you & everyone here's a fix to your problem I've just uploaded a v1.2 with this change in it

Find the file includes/modules/payment/stripepay.php and at around line 30 you should see a block of code like this:
    Code:
    		//admin title info
    		  if (IS_ADMIN_FLAG === true) {
    		  	        if (!function_exists('curl_init')) $this->title .= '<strong><span class="alert"> CURL NOT FOUND. Cannot Use.</span></strong>';
    					if ( MODULE_PAYMENT_STRIPEPAY_TESTING_SECRET_KEY == '' ||
              				 MODULE_PAYMENT_STRIPEPAY_TESTING_PUBLISHABLE_KEY == '' ||
                             MODULE_PAYMENT_STRIPEPAY_MERCHANT_LIVE_SECRET_KEY == '' ||
                             MODULE_PAYMENT_STRIPEPAY_LIVE_PUBLISHABLE_KEY == ''){
    						 $this->title .= '<strong><span class="alert"> One of your Stripe API keys is missing.</span></strong>';
    						 }
    					if (ENABLE_SSL_CATALOG!=='true'){
    						$this->title .= '<strong><span class="alert"> Catalog SSL appears to be missing. Live payments are not possible</span></strong>';
    					  }
    		  }else{//client side
    		  $this ->title.='<noscript><br><span style="color:red">Javascript is not enabled in your browser - you cannot checkout using Stripe</span></noscript>';
    		  }
    Now carefully edit the last full line of code by adding two slashes (php comment) at the start of the line so that it looks like:

// $this ->title.='<noscript><br><span style="color:red">Javascript is not enabled in your browser - you cannot checkout using Stripe</span>

The full chunk of code should now look like that shown below

Code:
    		//admin title info
    		  if (IS_ADMIN_FLAG === true) {
    		  	        if (!function_exists('curl_init')) $this->title .= '<strong><span class="alert"> CURL NOT FOUND. Cannot Use.</span></strong>';
    					if ( MODULE_PAYMENT_STRIPEPAY_TESTING_SECRET_KEY == '' ||
              				 MODULE_PAYMENT_STRIPEPAY_TESTING_PUBLISHABLE_KEY == '' ||
                             MODULE_PAYMENT_STRIPEPAY_MERCHANT_LIVE_SECRET_KEY == '' ||
                             MODULE_PAYMENT_STRIPEPAY_LIVE_PUBLISHABLE_KEY == ''){
    						 $this->title .= '<strong><span class="alert"> One of your Stripe API keys is missing.</span></strong>';
    						 }
    					if (ENABLE_SSL_CATALOG!=='true'){
    						$this->title .= '<strong><span class="alert"> Catalog SSL appears to be missing. Live payments are not possible</span></strong>';
    					  }
    		  }else{//client side
    		 // $this ->title.='<noscript><br><span style="color:red">Javascript is not enabled in your browser - you cannot checkout using Stripe</span></noscript>';
    		  }
    That's probably the easiest way of editing out the <noscript> for the moment.

Apologies for my oversight

Graeme

Plugin Contributions

I was wondering if it would be possible to take the credit card details on the second page, in the same way that the authorize.net payment module takes the credit card info. on the second page (the payment confirmation page, rather than the order confirmation/finalize page).

I ask because customers prefer to see that their information is entered before they finalize the order, and you can't tell if the information has been properly saved or not with how the module is set up now.

Thanks for the help. :)

P.S. - Otherwise, this is an excellent payment module! It made me try out Zen Cart for the first time, and I am loving it much more than other similar carts.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by filmgirl View Post
    I was wondering if it would be possible to take the credit card details on the second page, in the same way that the authorize.net payment module takes the credit card info. on the second page (the payment confirmation page, rather than the order confirmation/finalize page).

I ask because customers prefer to see that their information is entered before they finalize the order, and you can't tell if the information has been properly saved or not with how the module is set up now.

Thanks for the help. :)

P.S. - Otherwise, this is an excellent payment module! It made me try out Zen Cart for the first time, and I am loving it much more than other similar carts.
    Hi there
    It'll take a bit of sorting out as it changes a few bits in the code - I'll have a look at it but it will probably be early 2013 before it's ready as I fully intend to have some time off over Christmas :-)
    Graeme

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sakwoya View Post
    Hi there
    It'll take a bit of sorting out as it changes a few bits in the code - I'll have a look at it but it will probably be early 2013 before it's ready as I fully intend to have some time off over Christmas :-)
    Graeme
    Not a problem at all. Thank you for looking into it.

Plugin Contributions

Hello and good day. Just downloaded the Stripe module, unzipped it, uploaded the stripe_zencartv12 folder to /(storename)/includes/modules/payments/ and then went to the admin section, modules, payments and there is no option for stripe to install it...what did I miss???

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Tux_Rules View Post
    Hello and good day. Just downloaded the Stripe module, unzipped it, uploaded the stripe_zencartv12 folder to /(storename)/includes/modules/payments/ and then went to the admin section, modules, payments and there is no option for stripe to install it...what did I miss???
    You have to copy content of unzipped_module/includes/* to your /(storename)/includes/*

Plugin Contributions

Hi Graeme,
    First I wanted to say THANK YOU for creating this stripe payment integration module!!
    I had looked into stripe about 6 months ago but at that time there was no module. I have been using Authorize.net for the last few years and have been wanting to get away from all the crazy monthly fees. I am very excited to start using stripe but have a problem I am running into.
    I set up an account with Stripe and installed your module. The problem is that in the admin panel the stripe payment module is saying this in red
    "Stripe secure payments Catalog SSL appears to be missing. Live payments are not possible"
    I have a legitimate SSL and even checked my site using www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html which showed my site is secure. I have also been using Authorize.net for a long time with no problems.
    So what do you think is causing the stripe module to give me this error?
    I did a test transaction and everything processed fine. I have also put it in production mode and gone through the checkout process and it looks like the stripe payment module is good (have not checked out all the way and actually run through a real order with real credit card in production mode)
    When you start checking out using my zencart website my web address does switch to https:// so seems like the SSL is fine.
    Any idea?
    Thank you for any help as I would love to get the stripe module live as soon as I can and get rid of my Authorize account ;)
    Paxton Mobley
    http:www.paxtonfinebuckles.com/store

Plugin Contributions

Hello, I think I may have found a bug. Some of my customers were getting the error message, "amount must be a positive integer in cents" when attempting to check out. I found the following line of code in stripepay.php:

Code:
    "amount" => ($order->info['total']) * 100, // amount in cents
    I added the round function to the calculation and it seems to have corrected the issue:

Code:
    "amount" => round($order->info['total'], 2) * 100, // amount in cents
    Please note there are several instances where this line needs to be changed.

Other than that - everything seems to be working fine! Thanks so much!

James

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast