Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stripe.com payment integration module

Are there detailed instructions on how and where to install stripe on your server?

Plugin Contributions

I have it installed but out on the site, there's no payment option available other than paypal for the cart. I have my keys input and it's in production mode on an SSL. Just wondering if I'm missing something simple? Help! :)
    Last edited by khiliah; 22 Aug 2013 at 09:53 AM. Reason: grammar. :)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by khiliah View Post
    I have it installed but out on the site, there's no payment option available other than paypal for the cart. I have my keys input and it's in production mode on an SSL. Just wondering if I'm missing something simple? Help! :)
    Did you select a Zone in the configuration?

Plugin Contributions

Oh my gosh, I completely missed that! Thank you!!!!

Plugin Contributions

I installed the module on my site and it is currently running in test mode (working on ssl). However, when I try to run a dummy transaction, I get the following error:

the 'exp_month' parameter should be an integer (instead, is undefined).

Any insight at all would be greatly appreciated!

Plugin Contributions

Hi, would you please tell me which version of zen-cart is this module suitable for? My zen-cart version is 1.5.1
    Because I have downloaded it, upload all the related files to my server and installed it in my admin interface. However it shows me this sentence: "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again". When I back to my admin interface, I can see it says Stripe secure payments One of your Stripe API keys is missing.

Or is there any other reason resulted in this?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jim.wu View Post
    Hi, would you please tell me which version of zen-cart is this module suitable for? My zen-cart version is 1.5.1
    Because I have downloaded it, upload all the related files to my server and installed it in my admin interface. However it shows me this sentence: "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again". When I back to my admin interface, I can see it says Stripe secure payments One of your Stripe API keys is missing.

Or is there any other reason resulted in this?
    Works fine in v1.5.1 - You have either entered a wrong or skipped one of your test keys or one of your publishable key.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Graeme,

Thanks for the ZenCart / Stripe payment module. I found it easy to set up and it seems to be working great.

# If it's at all possible, I'd really like the credit card form to not look as ragged. It would be nice to have a fixed width for the form labels and the credit card form fields to line up on the left. A sense of order is actually very reassuring to customers that they are making a secure transaction. In my template (Zen Classic), it comes out looking very haphazard.

The span tags surrounding the labels seem to be using a class called "card_hide" which I cannot find defined in any style sheet in the stripe module or zen cart. I searched my entire Zen file set and the "card_hide" seems to be used only in the stripepay.php payment module file and is not defined anywhere. Perhaps shoring this up will help the labels and form fields look more organized?

I edited these tags to have a style of "display: inline-block; width: 150px;" and that seems to have worked. Although, I really prefer to not make changes to files that aren't really mine to change!!

# The wording in the admin panel for "Allow customers option not to save their card details?" is a bit of a confusing double negative, since you choose "False" to turn that feature off. I don't want the option shown, they don't want to save their info. I finally figured it out, but it took me a while to figure out the combination of true/false and checked/unchecked that I needed. I'm only mentioning this because storing or not storing cc info is such a sensitive topic these days, and I think the wording here is making a powerful feature of your module confusing. "Show option to save card details? T/F" and "If above is true, should box be checked or unchecked? Checked/Unchecked" would be my suggestion to help clear that up (but you can obviously ignore this entirely or choose your own wording!)).

Thanks!

~Bonnie

Plugin Contributions

I am running Zen Cart 1.5.1 and the Stripe plugin v1.3.2. While testing, I tested some of the credit card numbers designed to fail in certain ways. When the credit card fails, the customer is simply returned to the Payment Information page in checkout. Is there supposed to be a page that shows the customer that their credit card was declined and why? Am I missing something?

Mal

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hasnatrokon View Post
    I installed the module on my site and it is currently running in test mode (working on ssl). However, when I try to run a dummy transaction, I get the following error:

the 'exp_month' parameter should be an integer (instead, is undefined).

Any insight at all would be greatly appreciated!
    Im getting the same error, anybody have any info on this?

Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast