Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stripe.com payment integration module

Quote Originally Posted by niccol View Post
    Not sure that this is a supported module really so make your own choices as to using it. But ....

The issue for me was that in most templates the fields that the module adds are not actually in the form. So, the <inputs> are not inside the <form> . Solving that problem solved the issue.

It is in tpl_checkout_confirmation_default.php and you probably, depending on your template want to be moving the line:

Code:
    echo zen_draw_form('checkout_confirmation', $form_action_url, 'post', 'id="checkout_confirmation" onsubmit="submitonce();"');
    Were you able to get this to work? I am also having an issue of PCI Compliance.

The processor works on my site but it is an outdated version according to my stripe dashboard. Thanks in advance!

Plugin Contributions

Hi,
    I've just done a clean install of v1.5.7d and added the Stripe payments plugin. Everything seems to be working except the Stripe payments module. I've unzipped the files and uploaded them to my /(storename)/includes/ but when I go to Admin - Modules - Payment there is no way to install Stripe. A blank line appears where Stripe should appear, and when I click on the blank line and then on “+Install Module” it goes to the installation option for Authorize.net and nothing else happens.

I've installed Stripe in the past on an older site and it worked just fine, so I thought I knew what I was doing, but I guess not. What am I missing??

The site was uploaded via FTP and manual run of zc_install,
    PHP Version: 8.0.2 (Zend: 4.0.2),
    MySQL 8.0.28-0ubuntu0.20.04.3

Thanks for any and all help!

Plugin Contributions

Please, does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this? I still haven't got it to work, and I have limited time to get it done.
    I'll try to attach a screenshot of Admin - Payment Modules, see the blank line at the bottom where stripe should be.
    Name:  Stripemissing.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  19.9 KB

Plugin Contributions

I'm not knowledgeable on the subject, but did you try to change your PHP version to 7.4? I've experienced cart and checkout issues because of the PHP version.
    IDEAS Girl
    IDEAS Creative Group
    = Your image... our business!
    My contributions: SophyBlue / Sophy Blue-Grey / Mistik / The Bookshelf / Dynamic Sideboxes

Plugin Contributions

I wonder if the problem is that the Stripe module is just too old to work properly with zc v1.5.7d? I'd be happy to contribute financially to someone updating it to work with the new version of zencart!!!

Plugin Contributions

Hi Ideasgirl, sorry, I'm not sure if your post is a reply to mine - my webhost has updated their php version to 8. If I could stay with 7.4 I would, but that version will be end-of-lifed soon and I HAVE TO get zencart working with php 8 before then. So keeping 7.4 isn't an option much longer. (

Plugin Contributions

PHP 7.4 doesn't go end of life until the end of November 2022, which gives you 6 months. If your hoster won't let you run PHP 7.4, move to another hoster.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Yes I know, November. I can run PHP 7.4 until then but after that I'm facing the same problem again so I'd love to get a longer-term fix.

Plugin Contributions

Could it be that your problems are related to PHOP 8.0.2?

Have you done the suggested fix at https://docs.zen-cart.com/user/troub...eady_defined/?

Do you get any log files when the module does not show?

Plugin Contributions

Yes I have done the fix you linked to but it doesn't change the Stripe problem.
    I get the following error messages in the log files whenever I try to do anything related to installing the Stripe module.
    There is no file modules.php in my /home/[user]/[storetestURL]/[admin]/ directory, which the error logs refer to! Maybe that's the problem?

[26-May-2022 08:48:50 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /[admin]/index.php?cmd=modules&set=payment, IP address: 205.211.113.128
    #1 require(/home/[user]/[storetestURL]/[admin]/modules.php) called at [/home/[user]/[storetestURL]/[admin]/index.php:11]
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined property: stripepay::$sort_order in /home/[user]/[storetestURL]/[admin]/modules.php on line 251.

[26-May-2022 08:48:50 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /[admin]/index.php?cmd=modules&set=payment, IP address: 205.211.113.128
    #1 require(/home/[user]/[storetestURL]/[admin]/modules.php) called at [/home/[user]/[storetestURL]/[admin]/index.php:11]
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined property: stripepay::$sort_order in /home/[user]/[storetestURL]/[admin]/modules.php on line 257.

--> PHP Warning: Undefined property: stripepay::$sort_order in /home/[user]/[storetestURL]/[admin]/modules.php on line 274.

Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast