Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stripe.com payment integration module

Hi bitg, have you made the changes in the previous page (listed by me)? I assume so, as I expect otherwise even test cards would not work perhaps. But since you say "latest strip module" it sounds like you did not make any changes yet?
    Zen Cart 1.5.6c modified to support Japanese language (postage module support work in progress). Upgraded incrementally each version from initial 1.5.5d.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gernot View Post
    Hi bitg, have you made the changes in the previous page (listed by me)? I assume so, as I expect otherwise even test cards would not work perhaps. But since you say "latest strip module" it sounds like you did not make any changes yet?
    Thanks for the reply. I have not made any changes yet. I'll look back in the thread.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by diptimoy View Post
    Do this module/add on already have this feature ,

3D secure for Strong Customer Authentication which will come to effect on September 14, 2019 ?
    Well Sept 14 has come and gone? Does anybody in Europe have actual experience of customers paying with credit card via Stripe since Sept. 14?
    Myself I have not any experience; so far as I know none of my customers have tried to pay by Stripe. I do have some customers who did not complete their checkout process but no error messages and no evidence they used Stripe so maybe they simply changed their minds about the purchase?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by marton_1 View Post
    Well Sept 14 has come and gone? Does anybody in Europe have actual experience of customers paying with credit card via Stripe since Sept. 14?
    Myself I have not any experience; so far as I know none of my customers have tried to pay by Stripe. I do have some customers who did not complete their checkout process but no error messages and no evidence they used Stripe so maybe they simply changed their minds about the purchase?
    Did some testing and found like a couple of my customers that the payment does no longer work; I just get sent back to page 1 of the check out with no error messages.

Can anyone suggest another company to manage credit card payments. At one time I used Braintree but had some problems with the payment module.

Plugin Contributions

Did some testing and found like a couple of my customers that the payment does no longer work; I just get sent back to page 1 of the check out with no error messages.

Can anyone suggest another company to manage credit card payments. At one time I used Braintree but had some problems with the payment module.
    Just heard that the PSD2 deadline has been pushed out from 14 September 2019 to March 2021, set by the Financial Conduct Authority.
    So does not explain why my Stripe module does not work? Maybe Stripe unilateraly changed to their new PSD2 compliant API anyway which caused my problem?

I have asked Stripe support for comments
    Last edited by marton_1; 29 Sep 2019 at 09:32 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Just heard that the PSD2 deadline has been pushed out from 14 September 2019 to March 2021, set by the Financial Conduct Authority.
    So does not explain why my Stripe module does not work? Maybe Stripe unilateraly changed to their new PSD2 compliant API anyway which caused my problem?

Seems the PSD2 deadline that has been pushed out from 14 September 2019 to March 2021 is only for the UK.
    What a mess this is.....

Plugin Contributions

Opened my mouth too soon
    Test payment with Stripe works OK now

Plugin Contributions

Seems the PSD2 deadline that has been pushed out from 14 September 2019 to March 2021 is only for the UK.
    What a mess this is.....
    yep... this is a nightmare.... some bank have started to refuse to pay here in France, I dont understand why stripe doesnt provide the pluging... I have no choice but to turn on paypal... I m checking out IPS payment also... "

and this is what stripe is saying concerning the error code
    "Dans le cas où un paiement ne peut être validé par une requête 3DSecure (dans le cadre de la SCA), ce paiement n'aboutira tout simplement pas et il n'y aura pas de code d'erreur spécifique que vous verrez apparaître sur votre tableau de bord. "

I'll keep you posted....

in the case of SCA "3DSecure" rejected payment, this payment will just no work show up with an error code that you will see on your stripe dashboard" .... this is when the abandonned cart plugin become handy.....

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the info, nightmare...

Plugin Contributions

A newbie question, is this updated to the current Stripe API? The last updated version is 2016..

Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast