Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stripe.com payment integration module

Just tried it with the Production Setting and it does the same thing. Succeeds with charging my credit card, puts the order in the order database, sends emails, but fails to send the customer webpage to the order success page.

Plugin Contributions

Also, when I use the Pay By Check/Money Order option, everything works fine.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Fjolsvith View Post
    I just installed the Stripe payment module, added the API keys, and when I click "Confirm Order" on page Step 3 of 3, it pauses and then gives me a white page that says "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again." The page address where it stops is "store/index.php?main_page=checkout_process".

I am using ZC 1.5.5e. On the Stripe.Com website, in the Stripe Dashboard, the API Log shows a successful transaction. Also, order confirmation emails are being sent. Also, the order gets placed into the Admin->Customers->Orders list. The customer's page just simply doesn't get to the Order Success page.

I am using Apache 2.4.25, php 7.0.
    So, I took your error message and pasted it in the the FAQ search, and this came up:
    WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    So, I took your error message and pasted it in the the FAQ search, and this came up:
    WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.
    Ah... This is good! Too bad that URL doesn't come up on the error page!

Plugin Contributions

Wow, fixed 7 bugs in the payment module in 30 minutes! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, Dr. Byte!

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Mind sharing/attaching a zip of your updated module file?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Mind sharing/attaching a zip of your updated module file?
    That will be great, because I have the module installed and the problem is returning >>>
    Sorry, we are not shipping to your region at this time.
    Please contact us for alternate arrangements.

Name:  Screen Shot 2017-04-08 at 1.48.42 PM.png
Views: 352
Size:  14.8 KB

with default settings and zones configured.

Plugin Contributions

We recently upgraded our ZC through Anne at Picaflor-Azul and love the v1.5.5a! We used PayPal and 2Checkout initially, 2Checkout dropped us as we have a category that has some explicit biker patches so found the Stripe module and Anne installed it. We really like the mod and the backend on their site. All was working well but recently we have been having some issues with duplicate and yesterday a triple order. We quickly contact the customers to confirm the status, and they all have indicated they only placed 1 order with no issues to report. The duplicates all create orders and double payments within a couple seconds. Any ideas on where to look or what may be causing the problem? Thanks and we DO appreciate all the help we have received from the "Masters" on this site.
    Rod

Visit my Zen Site: Hat n' Patch

Plugin Contributions

Hello!

I'm testing the use of the Stripe payment module for a client. I have the module installed on a clean install of ZC v. 1.5.5e (with test products) and I'm using a stripe account in test mode. I was able to successfully test a purchase with the Stripe test number and that worked fine. Next, I wanted to test what the user would see if they entered bad info - most particularly I want to verify for my client that the sale doesn't go through and that the user experience of that is clear and informative. So, I tried using one of Stripe's testing card number to throw particular errors (i.e. card declined etc.). When I use a test number for a bad card, I get a very cryptic message of "Must provide source or customer." This happens no matter what error test I do. I could not find this text using the developer toolkit in ZC admin, so is this message coming from Stripe?

Is there a way to test the module for bad transactions without using a live Stripe account?
    Ellie Armsby

Plugin Contributions

A little further testing and I've discovered that the issue is that the card is being saved in Stripe even though I uncheck the box to "Tick to save your card details with Stripe for future payments at this site." The first charge with a test card number works, but when I try to check out as the same customer but with any different card than the first one, I get the message "Must provide source or customer."

Obviously, this behavior is not acceptable in a live situation with real customers, so I'll need to figure out why the module is doing this. Anyone have any ideas where I should start?
    Ellie Armsby

Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast