Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stripe.com payment integration module

Has anyone looked at updating this payment-method to use its current (v3.9.0) API version? See https://github.com/stripe/stripe-php for details.

The current Zen Cart plugin (v1.3.2) uses a legacy version of the Stripe API (v1.7.7) and I'd like to use something more recent.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by omega2008 View Post
    Is there anyway to change the name of the module? Currently it says "Stripe secure payments" when you go to check out. I would like to change it to "Pay with Credit/Debit Card"
    Language file: includes/languages/english/modules/payment/stripepay.php
    IDEAS Girl
    IDEAS Creative Group
    = Your image... our business!
    My contributions: SophyBlue / Sophy Blue-Grey / Mistik / The Bookshelf / Dynamic Sideboxes

Plugin Contributions

Are UK websites allowed to use Stripe yet as I was informed a while ago we were not able to and was wondering if this had changed

Plugin Contributions

Does anyone know if the latest version of the Stripe plugin supports TLS 1.2? We're using an older version, and Stripe is sending us emails saying that they're sunsetting TLS 1.0 and 1.1 later this year. Will upgrading solve this problem?

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Hi everyone, just got this msg from a payment

Stripe no longer supports API requests made with TLS 1.0. Please initiate HTTPS connections with TLS 1.2 or later. You can learn more about this at https://stripe.com/blog/upgrading-tls.

checked with the server and they are all good, so may say that this version is not compatible.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Judging from a quick review of the module's code, the module doesn't dictate what TLS version to use, and therefore relies on your hosting server to auto-negotiate the most secure version of TLS that it supports.
    This is considered a best-practice, since the module shouldn't have to tell the server to use the most secure option. The server should be configured to do so automatically.

It would appear that your hosting company has some TLS improvements to do on their server.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

now i can manage to process the payment to the final stage, but then i get the usual

WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again.

payment is taken and emails sent, it's just the final checkout page now showing (done a live transaction of £1). how do I debug this? it happens as well with another stripe module from zucando, so must be down to my cart.

tried as well with cash on delivery method and the checkout show as it should/

any help would be much appreciated.

thank you, walter

Last edited by satello; 29 Oct 2016 at 02:03 PM.

Plugin Contributions

hi again, looking at the log it seems that no data is written in the stripe_data table on the db, despite the order being processed and charged for

[29-Oct-2016 14:30:25 Europe/London] PHP Fatal error: 1364:Field 'stripe_object' doesn't have a default value :: INSERT INTO stripe_data (orders_id, stripe_charge_id, customers_id, stripe_amount, stripe_amount_refunded, stripe_currency, stripe_customer, stripe_description, stripe_disputed, stripe_fee, stripe_invoice, stripe_paid, stripe_name, stripe_address_city, stripe_address_country, stripe_address_line1, stripe_address_line1_check, stripe_address_line2, stripe_address_zip, stripe_address_zip_check, stripe_country, stripe_fingerprint, stripe_cvc_check, stripe_last4, stripe_exp_month, stripe_exp_year, stripe_type) VALUES

Plugin Contributions

after a quick look at this module, it does not appear to be using that field stripe_object any more.

from admin -> tools -> install sql patches; you can run the following SQL command which i think will fix your problem:

Code:
    ALTER TABLE stripe_data
    CHANGE stripe_object stripe_object varchar(64) NULL DEFAULT '';
    good luck!
    author of square Webpay.
    mxWorks has premium plugins. donations: venmo or paypal accepted.
    premium consistent excellent support. available for hire.

Plugin Contributions

Hi, thanks for your help. Tried but it still generates an error, this time different:

PHP Fatal error: 1366:Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'stripe_fee' at row 1 :: INSERT INTO stripe_data .......

I had a read about and wondering if this could be the cause of my problem. It relates to another software, but sintoms seem to be the same:

I’ve recently been working on a few of our older websites with newer MySQL installations and am coming across the following error:

SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1364 Field 'delivery_address_id' doesn't have a default value

This is caused by MySQL having a strict mode set which won’t allow INSERT or UPDATE commands with empty fields where the schema doesn’t have a default value set.

https://www.euperia.com/development/...ult-value/1509

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast