Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stripe.com payment integration module

And now another discovery: even if I accept the checkbox that appears by default (Would you like to use your WHATEVER_I_PREVIOUSLY_USED card ), the charge still does not go through and gives the same "Must provide source or customer" error.

So, it would appear that currently once a customer has made a purchase with a credit card they can never make a purchase again with either their previous card or a different card???

Maybe this is because I am working in test mode? If so, it's unfortunate that I can't really test things fully and be assured it will work.
    Ellie Armsby

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

I don't have a site installed with that module, nor an account with them.

Is it a cookies thing?

EDIT: Turns out it's because the module stores history in its own local database table. Maybe it needs to do smarter lookups?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Dr. Byte.

I'll check that but I don't think that's the issue. I can see in the Stripe dashboard that stripe is actually saving the credit card in the customer record on the first purchase. so that really doesn't seem like cache issue. I'm guessing I'll need to really dig into the code for this module to see what it's doing.
    Ellie Armsby

Plugin Contributions

Was the issue with "Must provide source or customer" ever fixed because I have the same issue, it allows a customer to make 1 purchase but then comes up with this error after that. I spoke with Stripe who basically said go back to the author as there is some code missing which then went over my head to be honest.

Plugin Contributions

This module needs to be updated. I am looking into it, but need help. The New api changes for example. I also hope someone knows how to add bitcoin and applepay:

Old code:
    PHP Code:
    Stripe::setApiKey($secret_key); 
    New Api:

PHP Code:
     \Stripe\Stripe::setApiKey($secret_key); 

Plugin Contributions

I have installed Stripe in a test version of ZC v. 1.5.5e.

The Admin page shows up OK and I have configured it but I get the message "One of your API keys is missing".

I only need to enter two API keys "Testing Secret Key" and "Testing Publishable Key" correct? I have entered both of these from the Stripe Dashboard, see image.

I tried making the code change suggested in post 135, changing line 343 in \includes\modules\payment/stripepay.php to "\Stripe\Stripe::setApiKey($secret_key);" but it did not help, suggestions welcomed :)

Plugin Contributions

Looking at the "If" code it seems I have to enter the live APIs as well as the Test ones, will try this

Plugin Contributions

Entering the "live" keys solves the warning problem, pity I wanted to test it before activating my account

Plugin Contributions

Now I do not have any warnings but the Stripe payment method does not show up on the "checkout_payment" page.

There are no warnings or messages in the zen cart log folder and no test events shown in the Stripe Dashboard or in those logs so I am stuck to think of a next step.

Plugin Contributions

You can't use this code yet as the libraries, etc need to be updated. It should be ok to use as is by donloading from plugins just can'use new api features until updated like Apple Pay and Returns on admin I think plus I don't think old one is able to do fraud checks

Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast