Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stripe.com payment integration module

Look into square instead. I was going to update Stripe but decided to go with square it's better in my opinion

Plugin Contributions

Thanks.

I agree about Square but not available in my country

Plugin Contributions

Hi there.

What would it take to have AUD Australia Currency added to the Stripe payment module plugin please.

Cheers,

Anthony

Plugin Contributions

I used Square but they are great for small payments only.
    They reject payments over $ 300 and then you have to go throw the embarrassing process of refunding the customer and recharge via a different gateway

Plugin Contributions

How does this module collect payment information? I read through the docs and this thread, but couldn't find the answer. According to Stripe, it needs to be one of these methods to simplify PCI Compliance:

Use Checkout, Stripe.js and Elements, or our mobile SDK libraries to collect payment information, which is securely transmitted directly to Stripe without it passing through your servers
    Danielle

Plugin Contributions

Hi

I still have this problem that the Stripe payment method does not show up on my "checkout_payment" page Page 2 of 3).

The installation of this plugin was OK. No error messages.

The Stripe payment method shows up OK in the payment modules and so I can administer the module.
    I have a Stripe account.

There are no warnings or messages in the zen cart log folder and nothing in the Stripe Dashboard.
    So I am stuck to think of a next step.

I saw someone was writing a new Stripe module but that effort seems to have stalled?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by marton_1 View Post
    Hi

I still have this problem that the Stripe payment method does not show up on my "checkout_payment" page Page 2 of 3).

The installation of this plugin was OK. No error messages.

The Stripe payment method shows up OK in the payment modules and so I can administer the module.
    I have a Stripe account.

There are no warnings or messages in the zen cart log folder and nothing in the Stripe Dashboard.
    So I am stuck to think of a next step.

I saw someone was writing a new Stripe module but that effort seems to have stalled?
    Now the Stripe payment method is showing up on my "checkout_payment" page Page 2 of 3 and the test payment works fine.
    No idea why I did not change anything and PayPal always worked fine so it was not an SSL problem!

Plugin Contributions

Now the Stripe payment method is showing up on my "checkout_payment" page Page 2 of 3 and the test payment works fine.
    No idea why I did not change anything and PayPal always worked fine so it was not an SSL problem!
    Figured it out!

It only works if I do not select a payment zone; I mean leave the payment zone as -none-, who knew?
    Trying to figure out if it is dangerous to leave it as none?

I am in Switzerland, Stripe is now available in Switzerland even in Swiss francs so I usually set the payment zone to Switzerland!
    The payment zones show up in stripe configuring as a drop down list so even I cannot configure it incorrectly :)

Plugin Contributions

Figured it out!

It only works if I do not select a payment zone; I mean leave the payment zone as -none-, who knew?
    Trying to figure out if it is dangerous to leave it as none?

I am in Switzerland, Stripe is now available in Switzerland even in Swiss francs so I usually set the payment zone to Switzerland!
    The payment zones show up in stripe configuring as a drop down list so even I cannot configure it incorrectly :)
    Unless Stripe is different from other methods, setting the Zone to Switzerland means ONLY those with Switzerland addresses can order.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    Unless Stripe is different from other methods, setting the Zone to Switzerland means ONLY those with Switzerland addresses can order.
    ????

As I posted, I live in Switzerland and I have a Swiss address. When I set the payment zone to Switzerland then the Stripe payment method does not show up on my "checkout_payment" page Page 2 of 3).

If I set the payment zone to Europe then the Stripe payment method also does not show up on my "checkout_payment" page Page 2 of 3).

If I set the payment zone to none then the Stripe payment method does show up OK on my "checkout_payment" page Page 2 of 3).

I have Paypal Express checkout and when I set the payment zone to Switzerland or to Europe then the Paypal payment method does show up OK on my "checkout_payment" page Page 2 of 3).

I am not sure what you are trying to tell me???

Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast