Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stripe.com payment integration module

Simply that the normal setting of a payment zone in Zen Cart restricts the zone that the payment will accept to the zone that is selected.

In most payment methods, if I were to set it to Texas, only customers in Texas could make a purchase. Are you sure you have your Zone Name and Definition set properly?

Under the Locations/Taxes menu in the admin.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    Simply that the normal setting of a payment zone in Zen Cart restricts the zone that the payment will accept to the zone that is selected.

In most payment methods, if I were to set it to Texas, only customers in Texas could make a purchase. Are you sure you have your Zone Name and Definition set properly?

Under the Locations/Taxes menu in the admin.
    Did you understand when I posted "I have Paypal Express checkout and when I set the payment zone to Switzerland or to Europe then the Paypal payment method does show up OK " so confirming my Zone Name and Definition set properly?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by marton_1 View Post
    ????

As I posted, I live in Switzerland and I have a Swiss address. When I set the payment zone to Switzerland then the Stripe payment method does not show up on my "checkout_payment" page Page 2 of 3).

If I set the payment zone to Europe then the Stripe payment method also does not show up on my "checkout_payment" page Page 2 of 3).

If I set the payment zone to none then the Stripe payment method does show up OK on my "checkout_payment" page Page 2 of 3).

I have Paypal Express checkout and when I set the payment zone to Switzerland or to Europe then the Paypal payment method does show up OK on my "checkout_payment" page Page 2 of 3).

I am not sure what you are trying to tell me???
    Stripe is working fine for me but I still have this problem that I have to set the payment zone to "none" otherwise Stripe does not show up on the payment options page.
    There is no corresponding log entry.

I believe the relevant Stripe code is
    Code:
    $db->Execute("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, use_function, set_function, date_added) values ('Payment Zone', 'MODULE_PAYMENT_STRIPEPAY_ZONE', '0', 'If a zone is selected, only enable this payment method for that zone.', '6', '20', 'zen_get_zone_class_title', 'zen_cfg_pull_down_zone_classes(', now())");
    When I look at the stripe_data table then the last customer country is set correctly as CH (Switzerland).

I did not find where MODULE_PAYMENT_STRIPEPAY_ZONE is stored?

Plugin Contributions

Question: Does the Stripe payment module use Stripe Elements?

Plugin Contributions

Hi

I was wondering if this add-on is still updated?
    Debbie Harrison
    DVH Design | Web Design blog

Plugin Contributions

hello to all, I'm trying to make a live payment, but when I put the card information and click send order, this returns me to the previous page asking me to mark the box where I accept the conditions ...

no error in the file debuglog ...
    tips? thank you

Plugin Contributions

Anybody know how/where this Stripe plugin updates payment_method in TABLE_ORDERS?

I am trying to show Stripe as an image with the card types supported on my checkout pages but simply as text in other places like invoice.

When I setup the image it shows up OK on the checkout pages but payment_method in TABLE_ORDERS is updated with the image link.
    If I manually update payment_method in TABLE_ORDERS to be "Stripe" then everything works as I want!

Plugin Contributions

Just got this in an email from Stripe, is anybody now supporting this plugin?
    Beginning September 14, 2019, PSD2 regulation will require Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) for many online payments made by European customers, to help reduce fraud.
    If you use a third-party plugin, platform, or extension partner from the Works With Stripe gallery, contact your Stripe partner to see what (if any) work you will need to do to get ready for SCA.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by marton_1 View Post
    Just got this in an email from Stripe, is anybody now supporting this plugin?
    Beginning September 14, 2019, PSD2 regulation will require Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) for many online payments made by European customers, to help reduce fraud.
    If you use a third-party plugin, platform, or extension partner from the Works With Stripe gallery, contact your Stripe partner to see what (if any) work you will need to do to get ready for SCA.
    On further research it seems that as this plugin redirects you to the Stripe site where everything happens then probably nothing needs to be changed; anybody have a different view?

Plugin Contributions

Do this module/add on already have this feature ,

3D secure for Strong Customer Authentication which will come to effect on September 14, 2019 ?

Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast