Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stripe.com payment integration module

Quote Originally Posted by naczyls747 View Post
    A newbie question, is this updated to the current Stripe API? The last updated version is 2016..
    No, it is not. But if you have the skills feel free....0

Plugin Contributions

The axe is falling
    On 31 December 2020, enforcement of the European regulatory requirement called Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) will introduce two-factor authentication requirements for many online payments in Europe. Unfortunately, payments that are not authenticated will be declined by your customers’ banks.

Although Switzerland is outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), all Swiss merchants will need to meet SCA requirements if they accept payments from EEA cardholders. This is because Switzerland’s acquirer is located within the EEA.

Plugin Contributions

There is a new Stripe payment module for oscommerce. How big a job is adapting OSC plugins for Zen Cart?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hairydog View Post
    There is a new Stripe payment module for oscommerce. How big a job is adapting OSC plugins for Zen Cart?
    Any more news on update of stipe module to work in line with new requirement yet? thanks

Plugin Contributions

Maybe worth asking Stripe themselves if they will do the update, probably depends on how much money they will lose if all their zen cart customers disappear at the end of the year.

Plugin Contributions

No news on Strong Customer Authentication (SCA)?

I am testing myPOS which is SCA compliant and very easy and simple to install.
    It claims to be ZC 157 compliant but I get some problems including a "PHP deprecated" message which I have sent to myPOS support. They did answer very quickly about a couple of my teething problems.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by marton_1 View Post
    No news on Strong Customer Authentication (SCA)?

I am testing myPOS which is SCA compliant and very easy and simple to install.
    It claims to be ZC 157 compliant but I get some problems including a "PHP deprecated" message which I have sent to myPOS support. They did answer very quickly about a couple of my teething problems.
    myPOS say they fixed the problems with their plugin last Thursday but the new version has not yet shown up in the zen cart plugins and they will not give me a pre-release version for testing. Pity because generally it looks good but I cannot release it on my commercial site yet because it does not revert to my site correctly.
    I do offer PayPal but some people do not like it so it will be good to offer an alternative.

Plugin Contributions

myPOS say they fixed the problems with their plugin last Thursday but the new version has not yet shown up in the zen cart plugins and they will not give me a pre-release version for testing. Pity because generally it looks good but I cannot release it on my commercial site yet because it does not revert to my site correctly.
    I do offer PayPal but some people do not like it so it will be good to offer an alternative.
    It is a week now since mypos claimed they sent an updated version of their plugin to zen cat but it has not yet shown up. Is there some way I can check it really was submitted?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

It is a week now since mypos claimed they sent an updated version of their plugin to zen cat but it has not yet shown up. Is there some way I can check it really was submitted?
    No, no submission from myPOS or iPay in the past month.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    No, no submission from myPOS or iPay in the past month.
    Many thanks, I so informed them.

Thursday of a week ago they wrote "Yes, seems the redirect is now working as expected, you can download the new plugin with the fix because of the warning of the deprecated method on Friday and let us know if the redirects are working correctly after."

Today they wrote "We will update you once it [updated plugin] is uploaded".

Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast