Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stripe.com payment integration module

PHP 7.4 doesn't go end of life until the end of November 2022, which gives you 6 months. If your hoster won't let you run PHP 7.4, move to another hoster.
    That Software Guy. My Store: Zen Cart Modifications
    Available for hire - See my ad in Services
    Plugin Moderator, Documentation Curator, Chief Cook and Bottle-Washer.
    Do you benefit from Zen Cart? Then please support the project.

Plugin Contributions

Yes I know, November. I can run PHP 7.4 until then but after that I'm facing the same problem again so I'd love to get a longer-term fix.

Plugin Contributions

Could it be that your problems are related to PHOP 8.0.2?

Have you done the suggested fix at https://docs.zen-cart.com/user/troub...eady_defined/?

Do you get any log files when the module does not show?

Plugin Contributions

Yes I have done the fix you linked to but it doesn't change the Stripe problem.
    I get the following error messages in the log files whenever I try to do anything related to installing the Stripe module.
    There is no file modules.php in my /home/[user]/[storetestURL]/[admin]/ directory, which the error logs refer to! Maybe that's the problem?

[26-May-2022 08:48:50 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /[admin]/index.php?cmd=modules&set=payment, IP address: 205.211.113.128
    #1 require(/home/[user]/[storetestURL]/[admin]/modules.php) called at [/home/[user]/[storetestURL]/[admin]/index.php:11]
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined property: stripepay::$sort_order in /home/[user]/[storetestURL]/[admin]/modules.php on line 251.

[26-May-2022 08:48:50 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /[admin]/index.php?cmd=modules&set=payment, IP address: 205.211.113.128
    #1 require(/home/[user]/[storetestURL]/[admin]/modules.php) called at [/home/[user]/[storetestURL]/[admin]/index.php:11]
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined property: stripepay::$sort_order in /home/[user]/[storetestURL]/[admin]/modules.php on line 257.

--> PHP Warning: Undefined property: stripepay::$sort_order in /home/[user]/[storetestURL]/[admin]/modules.php on line 274.

Plugin Contributions

"There is no file modules.php in my /home/[user]/[storetestURL]/[admin]/ directory, which the error logs refer to! Maybe that's the problem?"

False alarm. The file IS there, it was just out of alphabetical order, that's why I didn't see it.
    So I'm still stumped.

Plugin Contributions

I think the issue is PHP 8 changing Undefined property from a notice to a warning.
    You could try modifying line 27 in includes/modules/payment/stripe.php from
    PHP Code:
     $this->sort_order      MODULE_PAYMENT_STRIPEPAY_SORT_ORDER
    to
    PHP Code:
     $this->sort_order      defined(MODULE_PAYMENT_STRIPEPAY_SORT_ORDER) ? MODULE_PAYMENT_STRIPEPAY_SORT_ORDER null
    and adding
    PHP Code:
    public $sort_order
    after line 18
    PHP Code:
    var $code$title$description$enabled
    Sorry Don't use stripe so have not tested.

If this works, and you get another undefined, you can add in additional public lines as required. stripepay::$sort_order add public $sort_order;
    Mark Brittain
    http:\\innerlightcrystals.co.uk\sales\

Plugin Contributions

No change in the Stripe situation but the error log has now changed to an access-denied, as follows:

[26-May-2022 08:15:09 America/Los_Angeles] PHP Warning: mysqli_connect(): (HY000/1044): Access denied for user '[myuser]'@'208.113.128.0/255.255.128.0' to database 'ecommtest' in /home/[user]/[storetestURL]/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 101

Plugin Contributions

Check your configuration files. This is saying that you cannot access the database ecommtest.
    This could be username and/or password incorrect in your configuration files.
    Mark Brittain

Plugin Contributions

The configure.php files are fine! User name and password are correct in both.
    This error message began right after I changed the coding in the stripe.php file, and I didn't modify the user name and password at any time before or since.

Plugin Contributions

have you checked the documention section https://docs.zen-cart.com/user/troub...em_connecting/
    Mark Brittain

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast