Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stripe.com payment integration module

Quote Originally Posted by odessey1 View Post
    Im getting the same error, anybody have any info on this?
    I believe that has to do with the credit card info you are entering to use for the test. Whatever you are entering for that, it seems to be rejecting as that 'exp_month' has to do with the credit card info itself. At least I cannot think of another parameter that would fit that description.

Mal

Plugin Contributions

+++++++++++++ Note from original developer ++++++++++++++++

Hi all - please note that I am no longer in a position to provide any support via this thread or PM for the module.

Good luck all you Zenners

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Plugin Contributions

Since sakwoya is no longer maintaining this module, does anyone have any suggestions if we have a problem with it? I am looking at using Stripe, but I don't want to leave Zencart!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hasnatrokon View Post
    I installed the module on my site and it is currently running in test mode (working on ssl). However, when I try to run a dummy transaction, I get the following error:

the 'exp_month' parameter should be an integer (instead, is undefined).

Any insight at all would be greatly appreciated!
    Hi,

I am also having this issue. I have tried to do some debugging in stripepay.php

Line 306 is where the "exp_month" variable is set as follows:
    $confirmation('title') .= 'exp_month: $(\'.card-expiry-month\').val(), 'exp_year: $(\'.card-expiry-year\').val()

When I take out the "'exp_month: $(\'.card-expiry-month\').val()" and replace it with "10", it accepts this hardcoded value and gives me an error that "exp_year" is missing, when I set the exp_year value manually it is continues to ask for the credit card number.

So basically it doesn't seem as if the values on the form are being collected and passed to the variables. Im not a developer so this is as good as it gets from me unfortunately! I would really like to see this mod fixed and begin using stripe

Plugin Contributions

Are there steps one can take to add a currency, or is this controlled by Stripe?

Plugin Contributions

The reason I don't use authorize.net is cost. With Stripe you pay as you go. If one month you only had two or three orders you'll be fine.

With authorize.net you have to pay the monthly fee does not matter what.

Plugin Contributions

So there was never an update on getting this on the checkout page instead of the confirmation page? Seems silly to have it on a different page from the rest of the payment options?

Plugin Contributions

I found a solution if anyone is still looking for the same thing. I found this PAID addon: codecanyon.net/item/stripe-payment-gateway-for-zen-cart/8505063

It adds it to the payment page instead of confirmation and it's very nice. Creater was also very helpful! :)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes View Post
    So there was never an update on getting this on the checkout page instead of the confirmation page? Seems silly to have it on a different page from the rest of the payment options?

Plugin Contributions

Hello Can some please post some detailed instruction on how to install the Strype integration into Zencart. The current instructions are extremely vague. I can't believe that anyone was able to get this installed with such vague install instructions. Yes the instructions are heavy on the config, but all it says about the install is the following:
    "Download and unzip the payment module package from the Zen Cart website and upload the files to your store. Now go to your admin > modules >payment and you should see an entry for Stripe:"

that's it nothing else about the install.......

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by raphael View Post
    Hello Can some please post some detailed instruction on how to install the Strype integration into Zencart. The current instructions are extremely vague. I can't believe that anyone was able to get this installed with such vague install instructions. Yes the instructions are heavy on the config, but all it says about the install is the following:
    "Download and unzip the payment module package from the Zen Cart website and upload the files to your store. Now go to your admin > modules >payment and you should see an entry for Stripe:"

that's it nothing else about the install.......
    This mod is very basic in its install as its just a unzip and drop in. As you have seen most of the work is on the setup in the admin configuration. To install, just drop everything in the includes folder with FTP. The folder structure is the same which this mod does not use the custom templates overrides so nothing else to do.

Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast