Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: SamWilson3D.com Templates Support

Nevermind.
    I found an error if you turn off product counts.
    I will upload a new version.(which they will probably post within a week) In the meantime if you email me, I will respond with the corrected code.

Plugin Contributions

fashion-mart.biz is:

ZC 1.3.9h
    PHP 5.2.17

I would take fashion-mart.biz to zc 1.5.1 but for it's Simple SEO URL. I don't care about the products/urls at google (if any) as the site will be re-built. But I do like Simple SEO URL the more I look at it and test it. I'm using Ultimate SEO URL on main site prommart.com and am familiar with CEON. But Simple SEO has it's own advantages that I'd like to keep for awhile. (Maybe a miracle will happen and it'll be upgraded for 1.5.x)

Today I also just assigned the Second Category Description plugin and Minification to this Dragon template.

I have an abortive CEON rewriter also on the site but turned off and not assigned to this template.

I guess I don't know what plugins that might affect Category Block.

This site has been around, although fallow, for some time with alot of templates tested. I just looked at and ran validation on your Alien Stemware (green pass) and Ebony & Ivory (1 minor and fixable error relating to an "alt" tag in your back-link). I had S e XY but don't see it any more; another great template which was a green validation pass, as I recall.

And I just noticed that Ebony & Ivory also appears to have the header2 banner in the "proper" place for me; and every time I see these other two templates I like them all!

Day-um...maybe I should stick with Ebony & Ivory....

Thanks for any help.

Plugin Contributions

HI,
    using antiseptic template, in zc 1.51, php version: 5.3.17 on a brand new install, clean. i would like to somehow merge the:
    "home", "login" & "search bar" items in navmainwrapper & place them into the logowrapper, just a pointer in the right direction would be great, like which tpl files should I adjust, ie: take the content code from one & insert it into the other as it were, any help would be great, ;-)

thanks in advance....

VO

Plugin Contributions

I've just installed your Antiquity theme. I really like it! I need to remove the store name and address from the header area. If you could tell me what I need to do, that would be super!

Thanks,
    Christine

Plugin Contributions

I love the antiquity template. I have a quick and hopefully easy question. the flyout CSS categories in left menu aren't flyout (or whatever they are called). I have to click on the category to see subcategories. What am I doing wrong?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by aperfecthost View Post
    I love the antiquity template. I have a quick and hopefully easy question. the flyout CSS categories in left menu aren't flyout (or whatever they are called). I have to click on the category to see subcategories. What am I doing wrong?
    I'm not sure. Is it a new installation or was it modified? Is it possible you didn't upload all the files? On a default installation, it should simply work.

Plugin Contributions

It's a new install. I copied all the files into the respective folders. Is there a file I should look for that tells it to do it? Here is the site in question: http://hannapublications.com/zencart/

Thanks for helping!

Plugin Contributions

I reuploaded all the files from the decompressed zip file. It still isn't working.

Plugin Contributions

This is Zencart version 1.5.1
    PHP version: 5.3.28
    other than TinyMCE, I have not altered files in any way.

Should I start all over and reinstall from the zencart 1.5.1 zip file?

Plugin Contributions

I did install another plugin ... I will remove it and see if that fixes it. It is the related products addin. don't know how it would affect it, but it could.
    I will update when I have removed the plugin. Actually. I'm going to just do a full reinstall and see if that helps. I've not done much in the way of adding her books or anything so that sounds like the best idea. Clean install and only your template added. Be back soon ... I hope.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast