Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: SamWilson3D.com Templates Support

I have installed the All Natural, it is amazing... I am having a issue with the products showing up in their categories. The images and products are on the admin side but not the public side. They are only showing up under new products. Any ideas what the problem could be.
    v1.5.4 (New Installation) via FTP and ran zc install
    PHP Version 5.4.34
    Addons Wantbutton, dual pricing, imagehandler4, easypopulate4, sale ending,
    mysticwytchescloset.com
    Thank you for any assistance

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mysticwitch View Post
    I have installed the All Natural, it is amazing... I am having a issue with the products showing up in their categories. The images and products are on the admin side but not the public side. They are only showing up under new products. Any ideas what the problem could be.
    v1.5.4 (New Installation) via FTP and ran zc install
    PHP Version 5.4.34
    Addons Wantbutton, dual pricing, imagehandler4, easypopulate4, sale ending,
    mysticwytchescloset.com
    Thank you for any assistance

This sounds like a problem with Zen Cart and not the template itself. Double check your category structure. Are we sure that Zen Cart recognizes that the products are in categories?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by samwilson3d View Post
    This sounds like a problem with Zen Cart and not the template itself. Double check your category structure. Are we sure that Zen Cart recognizes that the products are in categories?
    On the admin side products are in the categories. I'm still trying to find a solution. Thanks for your input.. Fantastic template I LOVE IT :)

Plugin Contributions

I was just wondering....the Fidelity template, it installed very easy....nothing but the folder for the templates were in the zip.

It seems to be working except no flyout menu is seen anywhere nor anywhere in admin to tell it to show either.

The thing is that if I enter the site link here to check it out: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly

Google claims it is not responsive. So did something not make it into the template install folder or what is going on.

link to the actual store it is in: yourlookinghealthy.com

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I recently installed All Natural to be used on my site and need to add a menu item to go back to my main site which is not where zencart is located. I've been trying to find where the file that contains the home and login selector is at the top.

I really like this design it is so clean.

Any help would be appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

I figured out the menu problem in the All Natural template, I had to add but have found a problem with the display of the shopping cart. When the cart is displayed after ordering a item the text blends in with the background so that it impossible to see. If you hover over it it turns to black text so that is the only time you can read it.

This happens in both google and firefox browsers.

Any one run into this and know where the code is to fix, I've looked in the css and can't find it there.

Thanks in advance......

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by CarlC View Post
    Hello,

I figured out the menu problem in the All Natural template, I had to add but have found a problem with the display of the shopping cart. When the cart is displayed after ordering a item the text blends in with the background so that it impossible to see. If you hover over it it turns to black text so that is the only time you can read it.

This happens in both google and firefox browsers.

Any one run into this and know where the code is to fix, I've looked in the css and can't find it there.

Thanks in advance......
    If you post a link to your site I can take a look and try to help you.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I've working on the style file pretty much all day and found a couple of colors I could change to make the cart contents viable. The thing is when I changed it it made a couple of other text colors to change such as the whois on line and search text. I tried to find the background color for the cart but never did.

The store is at papashosting.com/store

Its a store I'm setting up for clients to get templates and other digital products for free.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by CarlC View Post
    Hi,

I've working on the style file pretty much all day and found a couple of colors I could change to make the cart contents viable. The thing is when I changed it it made a couple of other text colors to change such as the whois on line and search text. I tried to find the background color for the cart but never did.

The store is at papashosting.com/store

Its a store I'm setting up for clients to get templates and other digital products for free.
    If you only want to change the color of the shopping cart text use these:

table#cartContentsDisplay

and

table#cartContentsDisplay a

Sub Total is:

#cartSubTotal

If you want to make css changes I would recommend using chrome and the web developer tools. They will show you the exact line of which file needs to be edited.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hello Anne,

I have looked the values you listed in the templates css file but can't find them at all. I use Firefox with there tools and that is where I found the text colors. I tried using chrome and didn't see any difference unless I'm missing something.

Carl

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast