Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon Manual Card Payment Module v4

Quote Originally Posted by timps View Post
    In light of the last few post I feel kinda stupid asking, but is there any chance of getting this or some other manual card plugin, working in 1.55?
    If I get chance I'll set up a vanilla install and see what's what.

Plugin Contributions

Working for one of our customers on 1.5.5a

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    Working for one of our customers on 1.5.5a
    Excellent news.
    I don't use this mod myself but like so many others I'll continue to help and support the unrivalled work that Conor (rip) created.

Plugin Contributions

Someone may want to update the download link on the first post of this thread to point to the plugin page for downloading rather than the Ceon website which is no longer available..

Plugin Contributions

Just an FYI for those reading this thread..

I have a customer running 2 different sites with ZC installs. Both were 1.39h and have been using the CEON payment module for years. Last week the hosting account was upgraded and their 1.39h was no longer usable under the new version of PHP. I successfully updated them to ZC 1.55a and the Ceon v3.0.0 seemed to be working just fine. But since I was updating I decided it would probably be best to update the CEON plug-in also. The update was a cakewalk. After following the instructions I did a test transaction and it functioned exactly as it always has.

To be fair, I may not have it using all the available features. The client just wanted the ability to manually process all orders. Their reasoning is if there is a stock issue or delay they don't want to charge credit cards until the package is weighed and ready for UPS. Truth be told, it probably wouldn't matter as they could always issue a refund to the card if there was a reason the order was not going to happen in a timely fashion.

But the main reason I'm posting is to let you know that this payment module v4.01, does in fact work with ZC 1.55a as far as plucking the center numbers from the credit card and emailing them with the CVV2 number under a separate email.

Plugin Contributions

We have been using Ceon Manual card for many years. Randomly the system stops sending out the middle numbers. Grasping for straws, I have re-uploaded the files to fix it. For some reason that has worked in the past. It is no longer working now though. Wish I could figure this out...but I can't

Tried adjusting file permissions too...no go.

www.fantasycostume.net
    &
    www.fantasycostume.com
    17 Years and still just a "Follower." :P

Plugin Contributions

I've had that problem a few times. My system was being hit by bots and i think the sql queries were simply timing out. One hell of a long-winded .htaccess file later, server load is where it should be and all is well....now to upgrade to 1.5.5

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

My name is Neil Kerr, I am Conor's younger brother.

My family and I are in the process of relaunching Ceon, in memory of Conor and would appreciate if you could have a look at the following post;

https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....ing-assistance

Many thanks,
    Neil

Plugin Contributions

I upgraded to Zen Cart v1.5.6a (from v1.5.5f) and also upgraded my PHP to 7.2.19 (from 5.5.35).
    The plugin still seems to work fine but I am getting an error in the logs now.

[06-Jun-2019 14:40:40 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /admin/orders.php?oID=170&action=edit, IP address: ***.***.**.***
    #1 sizeof() called at [/home/server/public_html/includes/modules/payment/ceon_manual_card.php:2478]
    #2 ceon_manual_card->_checkForMissingCatalogFiles() called at [/home/server/public_html/includes/modules/payment/ceon_manual_card.php:2153]
    #3 ceon_manual_card->_checkModuleEnvironment() called at [/home/server/public_html/includes/modules/payment/ceon_manual_card.php:312]
    #4 ceon_manual_card->ceon_manual_card() called at [/home/server/public_html/admin/orders.php:420]
    --> PHP Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/server/public_html/includes/modules/payment/ceon_manual_card.php on line 2478.

Plugin Contributions

That sounds like a php problem in that this mod hasn't been updated and may not work on higher versions of php. I'm about to upgrade a site to 1.5.5f that uses it too.
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast