Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ceon Manual Card Payment Module v4

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky1 View Post
    I just set up the latest ZenCart and Ceon Manual Card payment today. So far I'm not able to receive the CC info via my gmail address, but it is entered in correctly. Nothing in the spam folder either. Any ideas? Latest version of Ceon as well.

"Enable Ceon Manual Card Module
    Yes

Module Operation Mode
    Send CV2 Number and Middle Digits via E-mail (Safest option).

E-mail Address
    removed######################

Show Delete Button in Order Admin
    Yes

Payment Zone
    removed

Set Order Status
    Pending [1]"
    I am having a problem with the credit card number being sent in the email as well. I have upgraded Zen Cart from V1.3 to V1.5, no add-ons, after upgrading it was thoroughly tested and all was well. But my client insisted on having the credit card handled the way it was before the upgrade. As in the middle digits of the credit card to be sent via email. I installed Ceon Module V4, it does send credit card numbers via email but incorrectly. It sends the last four digits which is already displayed in the invoice. Email looks like this: Visa XX2222 ; while the invoice looks like this: Visa 1111XX2222. The settings are the same as listed above. The instructions said to not install the files in the store's admin but along side. I installed everything in store/includes, the actual store is in store/duty/includes.
    Is there any other info that would be needed to help resolve this problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    As a new person to this Ceon forum and find it a little confusing. It seems there are many different issues but it appears as that everything is lumped into one thread. I don't see 'start a new thread' but fortunately I saw this note that relates to my problem.

Cape Town & London (depends on the season)
    Plugin Contributions

I saw that you ask this question in another thread.

Did you take note of some of the answers?

I have an acquaintance whose site was hacked about a year ago (she was using some other eCommerce platform - Opencart I think) and the bank cancelled her card processing service and blacklisted her. She cannot process card payments now through her business, and has had to make an arrangement with another business to get them to process card payments. They charge a commission. Also, it means her online site cannot process cards. People have to place an order, then they phone the other company to pay. It's a mess. She has lost a lot of business.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by TzuLady View Post
    The instructions said to not install the files in the store's admin but along side. I installed everything in store/includes, the actual store is in store/duty/includes.
    I think you may have misread the instructions.
    Is store a sub-directory of your site such as yoursite.com/store?
    Is the actual Zen Cart really two levels deep at yoursite.com/store/duty?

Regardless, there should be only one includes directory in the root of the cart and one includes directory in the "admin" of your cart.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by fairestcape View Post
    I saw that you ask this question in another thread.

Did you take note of some of the answers?
    Yes. I read them but I found no helpful answers to my question, mostly reprimands regarding using this module. I finally figured out the problem myself. Only problem left is trying to figure out why it sends three emails for each order. Subject line for the first email is: '(New Order) Order Confirmation No:1234' with the specifics of the order; 2nd email is 'Order Confirmation No:1234 which again gives the specifics of the order; 3rd email is 'Extra Card Information for Order #1234'. Anyone else getting 3 emails for each order? Anyone know how to fix this or is that 'just the way it's supposed to work'.
    Please don't send me anymore reprimands, I think by now I know all the risks.
    Thanks for any help someone may give.

Plugin Contributions

Yes. I read them but I found no helpful answers to my question, mostly reprimands regarding using this module. I finally figured out the problem myself. Only problem left is trying to figure out why it sends three emails for each order. Subject line for the first email is: '(New Order) Order Confirmation No:1234' with the specifics of the order; 2nd email is 'Order Confirmation No:1234 which again gives the specifics of the order; 3rd email is 'Extra Card Information for Order #1234'. Anyone else getting 3 emails for each order? Anyone know how to fix this or is that 'just the way it's supposed to work'.
    I did fail to ask about another problem. For testing purposes I have my clients email address listed first, then my email address to send all order emails come to both of us. But for some reason, my client is not receiving any order confirmation emails but I am. I've looked and looked at those parameters and can't find anything wrong. If someone could point me in the right direction, I so appreciate it.
    Thanks
    Sharon

Plugin Contributions

This is not a function of the mod, but a setting in the email section of the configuration menu in your admin. You have apparently set the email copies to yes for many things.

Plugin Contributions

I did fail to ask about another problem. For testing purposes I have my clients email address listed first, then my email address to send all order emails come to both of us. But for some reason, my client is not receiving any order confirmation emails but I am. I've looked and looked at those parameters and can't find anything wrong. If someone could point me in the right direction, I so appreciate it.
    Thanks
    Sharon
    Also not part of the mod but set in the Admin - Configuration - Email

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

My email transport method was set to smtpauth up until now, but all of a sudden it stopped delivering emails so i switched to php and i don't get the email containing extra card information,

#1 i need a solution for the future
    #2 is there anyway i can retrieve the info for the current orders so that i don't have to call up all customers for their card info?

Plugin Contributions

#1 Don't turn a site back on from an e-mail "switch" without first ensuring that the emails work. That, of course is assuming that you took the site "Down for Maintenance" while making such important changes.

#2 I'm afraid you'll need to start dialing if you can't find them in the failed to deliver area of your email.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Guys
    I need help to add a couple of new data fields. I need to add 'Postcode' and 'door number' field in the form and save these details. How can I do that.

Also, could I talk to you about modifying the module as per my bespoke requirements, please? shahadat9612 at gmail is my address for email communication.

regards,
    Shahadat

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast