Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion eWAY Payment Gateway - Rapid 3.0 API [Support Thread]

Name:  logo-eway_reasonably_small.png
Views: 2892
Size:  11.7 KB

This is the support thread for our latest API - Rapid 3.0. The module is attached to this post and a link to the plugin section listing will be provided when the listing is approved.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	961_mkt_Rapid30Launch_header.jpg 
Views:	323 
Size:	35.5 KB 
ID:	11481

Rapid 3.0 offers complete control over the look and feel of your payment pages while reducing the merchant's scope for PCI DSS compliance. For enhanced security, you can POST credit card data directly from the customer's web browser to eWAY, bypassing the merchant's website.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	261 
Size:	6.7 KB 
ID:	11483

Payments sent through Rapid 3.0 will pass through the Beagle system, and for those with the service enabled, also through the Beagle Alerts system (powered by ReD).

Using ReD's vast neural network of transaction data from around the globe allows eWAY to validate the transaction against a broad range of risk factors.

Rapid 3.0 is also integrated into our Token Payments solution, allowing you to save your customers payment information for use on any future purchases. Through Token Payments, you can Create Tokens, update Tokens, and Process Payments for existing tokens.

Rapid 3.0 provides a single end point for all countries where eWAY processes payments. This means if you expand your business beyond Australia, the integration will be exactly the same.

eWAY uses a complex DNS technology to ensure your payment is routed to the correct country.

Note: This module is not currently compatible with Token Payments or 3dSecure.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: eWAY Payment Gateway - Rapid 3.0 API

Our extension page is now up. Check it out HERE

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the plugin.

I have attempted to use it in my testing environment prior to switching a site live. However my first test transaction responded with the following:
    CreateAccessCode SOAP Error: SOAP-ERROR: Parsing WSDL: Couldn't load from 'https://api.sandbox.ewaypayments.com/Soap.asmx?WSDL' : Start tag expected, '<' not found

Any idea what I have done wrong. I have used an eWay IP key and credit card 4111 1111 1111 1111 with a CSV 123.
    Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for the message re the interaction with curlwrappers and the alternate approach of using the Request:Method = REST and format JSON. Unfortunately that has returned a malformed error message
    PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /xxxxx/includes/modules/payment/eway_rapid/RapidAPI.php on line 51

Any additional thoughts

Plugin Contributions

We have now submitted a new version of the module addressing some issues people were having with strange/missing SOAP configurations on their servers.

zencart_1_5_1_eway.zip

Plugin Contributions

For new users of the eWAY module and especially users of previous versions, I strongly encourage you to go to the eWAY site to read the extensive manual that goes with the RAPID 3.0 implementation, the sandbox they have provided and especially to obtain your API keys for the live and sandbox environments.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gaffer View Post
    For new users of the eWAY module and especially users of previous versions, I strongly encourage you to go to the eWAY site to read the extensive manual that goes with the RAPID 3.0 implementation, the sandbox they have provided and especially to obtain your API keys for the live and sandbox environments.
    Thanks Gaffer,

I've just added to the Readme and resubmitted. Now includes link to documentation and the KB Articles for creating the API Keys.

Maclean

Plugin Contributions

Maclean
    I noticed the other day that when you look at the on-line eWAY transaction report the invoice number field is blank. Is this something that can be fix or is there a setting I am missing?
    Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Is anyone using the eway module for Zencart? I have been testing it (sandbox account) and so far it seems quite poor, ie response codes are not informative to the customer, eg enter a wrong year for CC expiry and it returns 06-declined. Also, if a customer clicks confirm order twice in a row it will result in a site error forcing the customer to reload and go back to the shopping cart, although the customer will receive two charges (or more, depending upon how many times they clicked).

Anyway, if anyone is using this and would like to share their url I would like to see it in action as it is possible my configuration might be improved.

Plugin Contributions

Is there a way of changing the location of the Card Details form on the checkout_confirmation page? It is currently at the very bottom of the page. I would like to move it up towards the top just under "Payment Method: eWAY Credit Card"

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast