Page 1 of 85 1231151 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Sheffield Blue Template Support Thread

Hello everyone! I am happy to announde the release of this new template package.

Name:  350sheffield_blue.jpg
Views: 5239
Size:  33.9 KB

See the live demo here:

Sheffield Blue Free Zen Cart Template Demo

Template Features:

• Super flexible design perfect for all types of ecommerce stores--the possibilites are endless!

• Fixed width 2 or 3 column display

• Matching button set included

• Matching icons

• Custom header with header search box, shopping cart total number of items, and dollar amount.

• Fully customizable header drop down mega menu with quick links, shop, brands, info (includes admin configurable ez pages), and contact us form.

• Home Page slideshow included

• Tabbed home page centerbox content for New Products, Featured Products, and Specials

• Add This social bookmarking added to all product pages (includes Facebook like button, Twitter Tweet Button, Pinterest and 300+ Sharing Services)

• Custom footer featuring a footer menu with contact information (telephone and link to contact us page), information, customer support, and useful links (ez pages), integrated, and optional, customizable links to payment options.

• Cross Browser tested using Firefox, IE9, IE8, IE7, Google Chrome, Opera, and Safari.

• W3C Valid XHTML and CSS

• Comes with the following modules installed: Column Layout Grid, About Us Page, Footer Menu , Column Divider Pro, Designer Monthly Boxes, Pure CSS Mega Menu, Social Networking Sidebar, Slides JS

• No changes to core files

• Detailed html readme file with written tutorials and screen shots and links to videos of the installation and customization steps

• Fully compatible with versions 1.3.8, 1.3.9, 1.5, 1.5.1. Would probably work with lower versions although it has not been tested.

Please post any questions or bugs here.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sheffield Blue Template Support Thread

I thought I was finished with template searching, working with Brighton Pets and trying to tweak the colors. Then I saw this Sheffield Blue template.

Of course I'm going to download and test it out. Somehow it just looks so impressive, and virtually useable (for me, color-wise) out-of-the-box.

This template looks like a leap forward, raising the bar. Good job!

Steve
    Steve
    prommart.com

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne!

My wife likes Sheffield Blue even more than the Brighton Pets I've been working on, so may go with it on main site.

Right now I have it on a secondary/test site and see a bug:

On the top level category, the page shows the category page name:

http://www.promdressesforless.us/ready-to-ship-c-1.html

But on the subcategories, the subcategory name disappears:

http://www.promdressesforless.us/rea...p-2-c-1_2.html

Your Sheffield Blue demo also has the same issue.

(I have Yorkshire Clean loaded on this site and I just noticed that it also has the same issue. I also have Hampshire Cammie and it does not have this issue.)

Other than that, installation has been very smooth and after setting column widths (180/185) it looks very nice!

I did note that on older/lower resolutions that the side social box cannot be seen, but personally would not consider that an issue right now.

Great job on this one. All Business I think is the classic first generation template and Abbington Mega a second generation of templates. Perhaps this one is the begining of a third generation?
    Last edited by SPH; 20 Nov 2012 at 05:06 AM.
    Steve
    prommart.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by SPH View Post
    Hi Anne!

My wife likes Sheffield Blue even more than the Brighton Pets I've been working on, so may go with it on main site.

Right now I have it on a secondary/test site and see a bug:

On the top level category, the page shows the category page name:

http://www.promdressesforless.us/ready-to-ship-c-1.html

But on the subcategories, the subcategory name disappears:

http://www.promdressesforless.us/rea...p-2-c-1_2.html

Your Sheffield Blue demo also has the same issue.

(I have Yorkshire Clean loaded on this site and I just noticed that it also has the same issue. I also have Hampshire Cammie and it does not have this issue.)

Other than that, installation has been very smooth and after setting column widths (180/185) it looks very nice!

I did note that on older/lower resolutions that the side social box cannot be seen, but personally would not consider that an issue right now.

Great job on this one. All Business I think is the classic first generation template and Abbington Mega a second generation of templates. Perhaps this one is the begining of a third generation?
    Great catch! You can change the line in the stylesheet.css file from :

Code:
    #productListHeading {margin-bottom:15px;color:#fff;font-weight:normal;padding-bottom:10px;}
    to:

Code:
    #productListHeading {margin-bottom:15px;color:#444;font-weight:normal;padding-bottom:10px;}
    I'll include this fix in a future template package update ;-)

I have also released a new and improved updated version of the Social Networking Sidebar module as a stand alone module that you can drop in to use with any other template.

Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

Hi Anne trying this out for a friend ( he looked my site I have your Abbington template and loved the style ) anyway the add to cart box width increases on the product pages in relation to the the description length i.e. the more characters in the title the wider the box is, any way to make the add to cart box width fixed. I'm using xampp to test it so can't post an example.
    cheers Peter
    What ever your doing remember to KISS ( Keep It Simple Stupid )

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by discoverytdi View Post
    Hi Anne trying this out for a friend ( he looked my site I have your Abbington template and loved the style ) anyway the add to cart box width increases on the product pages in relation to the the description length i.e. the more characters in the title the wider the box is, any way to make the add to cart box width fixed. I'm using xampp to test it so can't post an example.
    cheers Peter
    If you want a fixed width on the add to cart box you can add your width to this in the stylesheet.css file:

Code:
    #cart{border:1px solid #e1e1e9;padding:20px;background:#f5f5f7;-moz-border-radius: 4px; -webkit-border-radius: 4px; border-radius: 4px;}
    Thanks,

Anne

Plugin Contributions

I am trying to add a shadow around the main wrapper. I can get it around the header and content, but am having trouble getting it attached to the footer. Is there a special ID associated with the footer div that I would need to work with? Specifically, I am talking about the white box below the bottom nav bar.

Thanks. Awesome template!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RFree190 View Post
    I am trying to add a shadow around the main wrapper. I can get it around the header and content, but am having trouble getting it attached to the footer. Is there a special ID associated with the footer div that I would need to work with? Specifically, I am talking about the white box below the bottom nav bar.

Thanks. Awesome template!
    If you post a link to your site I can take a look.

Thanks,

Anne

My family and I live in Brighton, England
    Plugin Contributions

Great template - Thanks!!

I'm just going through initial setup and it seems that the main content area is off-center a bit. This is causing left-hand text to ride over the main content. You can take a look at beadedlily.com/store/

Any ideas what I've done?

Thanks again

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by MeltDown View Post
    Great template - Thanks!!

I'm just going through initial setup and it seems that the main content area is off-center a bit. This is causing left-hand text to ride over the main content. You can take a look at beadedlily.com/store/

Any ideas what I've done?

Thanks again
    It looks like you have not followed the admin settings in the readme.html file.

Thanks,

Anne

Page 1 of 85 1231151 ... LastLast